PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Exploring Pixie Hollow (rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:50 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
This looks fun. I'll join soon!
Old 03-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Veronica:

I walk outside and down the path, the warm breeze blowing through my hair. I walk down the street, when I spot my friends Scarlet and Julia walking into Julia's backyard. They live in the neighborhood, so we're all friends. I quickly run up to them and say, "Morning! What's up?"

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 03-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Dawn
After breakfast and getting changed, I went across the street to Julia's house, where I saw Scarlet and Julia heading. Skye and Veronica, another girl from the neighborhood, soon joined them.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Looking for fairies in my backyard," Julia answered.
"Cool. Mind if I join you?"
The other girls agreed, and we all headed to the backyard together.

(Here is a picture of Dawn, and of her as a fairy. )

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dawn.jpg (64.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Daybreak.jpg (42.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-30-2014, 11:23 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Julia
(Btw guys, she's the shy one, so she's not used to all this attention!)

"Hello Julia! What's keeping you quiet?" Scarlet asked.
"Checking if there are any fairies in my fairy house." I say.
"Awesome! Can I come over?" She asked.
"My mom is going grocery shopping, so I don't know. I guess it might be ok."
To be honest, I didn't really invite people over to often. This is the situation that normally happens, they invite themselves over. Plus, what will she say about fairies? Does she believe in them the way I do? Oh well, we better hope. I took the garden key on my necklace off and turned it in the lock.
"Hi Veronica!" Scarlet says behind me. Oh dear, oh dear! (Quote from Piglet) So many people!
"Morning! What's up?" Veronica says. I open my mouth to speak, but Scarlet fills the gap.
"We're going to see if there are fairies in Julia's fairy house!"
"Cool!" Veronica says, running through the gate. "Where's the house?"
I put my necklace back on and point to the left corner in my garden, where all the silverbells are.
"Ooh! It's so pretty!" Scarlet says.
"Yeah, it is," A new voice says. "Is there a fairy in there?"
"Hi Skye!!" Veronica calls.
"What are you guys doing?" Another new voice says, I recognize as my close friend Dawn. (That okay, Glory?)
"Looking for fairies in my backyard," I respond.
"Cool. Mind if I join you?"
"Of course," I say smiling. I open the gate yet again.
So many people! Don't freeze up, don't freeze up!!

I made images of Julia, her human form, and her as a fairy. I tried to make Abigail's outfit like Viola's, for they are both messaging talents!

Spoiler for Julia as a human:

Spoiler for Julia as a fairy:

Last edited by Misty_12; 04-02-2014 at 03:17 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 03-31-2014, 12:06 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Scarlet
We went over to the spot with the fairy house in Juliea's backyard. " Find any fairies? " I asked Julia.
"Yep, found something, but I'm not sure if it's a fairy." she said. ( This Ok, Jenny? )
Old 03-31-2014, 10:01 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(wow, this is happening fast.)
Skye:
"Yep, I found something, but I'm not sure it's a fairy." Julia said.
"Well, if it's not a fairy... then what is it?" I asked.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:20 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
We might as well start the good part now. We can make it so there's a portal in the fairy house that leads us into Pixie Hollow. That ok, Jenny?

Scarlet
Julia stuck her hand in and laid the fairy house back on the ground. Soon, she fell into the fairy house. We did not know what could've happened, so we all exchanged glances.
"Maybe I should see what's in there, and then try to get Julia out. " I said.
"Won't you fall too?" asked Dawn.
"I'll make sure I won't." I replied.
I bent down to see the fairy house more closley. I noticed that the fairy house floor was glowing.
"The fairy house is glowing." I said.
"Glowing?" asked Veronica.
Before I could awnser her, I was covered in golden dust.
"What?" I shouted.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:59 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Veronica:

"We're going to see if there are fairies in Julia's fairy house!" Scarlet says as I follow her and Julia into Julia's backyard. It's very pretty, with beautiful green grass and flowers everywhere.
"Cool! Where's the house?" I ask.
Julia points to a corner of the garden, and sure enough, there's the fairy house; surrounded by delicate silverbells.
"Ooh! It's so pretty!" Scarlet says.
"Yeah, it is," says someone from behind me. "Is there a fairy in there?" I turn around to face Skye, another one of our neighbors.
"Hi Skye!!" I say with a smile. Skye and I have known each other for a really long time, and she's one of my closest friends. (Hope that's okay!)
Then Dawn, another girl from the neighborhood, walks up.
"What are you guys doing?"
"Looking for fairies in my backyard," Julia responds.
"Cool. Mind if I join you?" Dawn asks.
"Of course!" Julia says with a friendly smile.
We all walk over to the corner of the backyard where the fairy house sits amongst the flowers.
"Find any fairies?" Scarlet asks Julia.
"Yep, found something, but I'm not sure if it's a fairy." comes her response. I'm shocked at her answer; a real fairy?! When we were little we always used to play fairy games but I never really thought about them being really. I bend down to try and get a closer look.
"Well, if it's not a fairy... then what is it?" Skye asks.

(I was kind of confused about the last part you just did, Rainbow. They found a portal and Julia fell in?)

Old 04-01-2014, 12:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Haha, that's how I interpreted it.
And Jenny, that's perfectly fine.

Dawn
"There's gold dust coming out of the fairy house?" I stared at Scarlet, covered with the glowing stuff.
"Is that... pixie dust?" Skye asked.
"That's it. I'm going in," I said. Julia was one of my closest friends, and I wasn't going to let her be stuck in the fairy house alone. The others stared at me in shock. "Hey, it's pixie dust coming out. How bad can it be?" I offered. "I don't know about you guys, but I've always wanted to meet a fairy."
I was always the optimistic one, sometimes irrationally so. Before anyone could stop me, I stuck my hand in the fairy house just as Julia had. I felt myself being pulled towards the house, and shrinking smaller, smaller...

Old 04-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Scarlet
As I fell, I felt myself shrinking. I wondered if I was drifting off to sleep.
"What?" I shouted again.
I reached out to see if there was any sign of Julia. When I reached up, I accidentally pulled someone's foot.
"OW!" they yelled.
"Sorry, Julia. It's just me, Scarlet." I said.
"I'm Dawn, not Julia." she said.
"Oh. Sorry about that. Do you know what's happening?" I asked.
"I'm unsure. All I know is that we're shrinking. . ." said Dawn.
"Yes, I can feel that." I said.
Right then, we landed on something. Dawn's probably next to me, though I don't see her.I thought. Next to me, I saw 2 fairies. 1 that looked like Dawn, the other like Julia.
"Fly with you, young ones." I suddenly heard.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Will someone please keep this going?)
Old 04-02-2014, 03:22 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(right, sorry.)

Skye:
"Okay, what is happening here?" I ask, extremely confused. I had absolutely no idea why a person could shrink down into a fairy house! It made no sense, at all. Then, I get on my hands and knees, determined to find out what's going on.
Immediately, I feel something. Something that feels like I'm slowly being pulled towards the house. I turn my head as I slowly start to shrink.
"What's going on?" I say, as I finally shrink all the way down into the fairy house.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:38 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
Awards Showcase

I watch in shock as Julia, Dawn, and Skye....shrink? Is this really happening. Glowing dust flies through the air around the house, and I watch my friends disappear one by one into the small house. My mind is spinning and I don't even know what to think. I step toward the small house my friends literally just disappeared into.
"Hello?!" I shout. "Julia..? Dawn? Skye!!"
Before I can even say anything else, I feel myself being pulled toward the house. But I'm not moving my feet. A strange sensation washes over me, and the next thing I know I'm standing on the ground again. Next to me are 2....fairies? It's obvious they are fairies, because they have wings. I look down at myself, and I'm tiny.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:14 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Skye:
"Fly with you, young ones." I hear a voice call out then. What the? I think to myself. I look around. Everything looks nature-y and spring-y. I can't help but wonder where I am. I see three fairies, and they look like my friends.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Scarlet

I saw a new fairy that looked like Veronica a few seconds later. I was puzzled.
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow." said another person, breaking my puzzled thoughts. I don't belong here. I'm a human, and they're fairies. They'll notice me. I thought to myself. I stood up and looked straight at the woman. She also was a fairy. She had golden wings, a golden dress, a tiara, and had reddish brown hair that was tied up.
"It's an honor to meet you, but I really need to go. I belong somewhere else, anyway, I'm Scarlet." I said happily, but at the same time angrily. Instead she just looked puzzled.
"Young one, we'll get going as soon as we finish." she said happily.
"So your name is Scarlet?" asked the fairy that looked like Skye.
"Yes." I replied.
"Well, I'm Skye. I have a friend named Scarlet too." the fairy said.
"Speaking of so, I'm Queen Clarion." said the fairy with the tiara.
"Yes, Clarion." I said while spinning around.
"I also have a friend named Skye." I told Skye, somewhat smiling.
"Now, to see your talents." Queen Clarion said.
"I already know mine." I said somewhat angrily.