PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Is It Hard Moving On From PH

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Is It Hard For You To Move On From PH
YES ((((((((( ITS SO HARD I MISS IT TO MUCH 74 70.48%
nah not really never liked that game 1 0.95%
kinda..... 13 12.38%
yeah but no ://// 17 16.19%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Is a Pixie
View OliviaWildbug's Photo Album
OliviaWildbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Giggly
OliviaWildbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
I really do miss Pixie Hollow a lot, believe me. It was a great stress reliever for me from real life. Because I was at school a lot and I got bullied sometimes (it was minor bullying) and I felt like Pixie Hollow was my home away from home. I remember going on and spending time with my friends and it was just a place where I was free to be me because I couldn't see the people I interacted with and they couldn't see me, so that's what made it better. . I don't find myself searching "Pixie Hollow" anymore on Google because I've gotten used to the closing. To be honest the first couple weeks I had an emotional breakdown cause everything I had was lost. Pixie Hollow, my fairy, and all the magic was like a part of me and once it all just disappeared I felt like a part of me was just missing. Actually I cried a lot after it closed because I knew that I would never find the great friends I've made ever again. Its easy to say if Pixie Hollow closes it won't affect you but once it actually happens it has a greater impact on you than you can ever imagine. But before all that happened I didn't know about this Forum, and I'm so happy I found it. I guess I found myself a bit with these Forums, I can still interact with other pixies so its better than nothing. But I will miss all my friends and my fairy and most of all, Pixie Hollow.
I feel the same way,LOST! I'm so glad you expressed the feelings I feel also. And I'm glad you are here!
Old 11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I just got over the shock of the closing a few days ago (Ik I'm kinda late) So I've been terribly depressed this week, but I'm so glad we have a place where the Hollow can live on
Old 11-20-2013, 10:55 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Yeah but no :\
Old 11-22-2013, 03:49 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
On August 20th, when I first heard the news, I was completely unorganized! There was no way for me to let go of Pixie Hollow. I was constantly busy working on saving EVERYTHING of my whole entire fairy life. When it got closer to last day, I decided to relax and party like their is no tomorrow. It was worth it!!

After September 19, I looked through the ashes and found all your items (pictures, memories, ideas, pdfs) mixed up with mine.
I am still working through the ashes and making Mother Dove better.
Mother Dove was once just an ordinary bird. After a fire in Pixie Hollow, she rose from the ashes, became magical and invested with great knowledge.
After all, Pixie Hollow has to become better. It will.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 11-23-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It is the HARDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss all the events, the meadows, the fun! I hope it reopens!
Old 11-23-2013, 06:10 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
Its the hardest. Few days ago, I was going on my computer and I was like, come on lets go play pixie hollow, but then I forgot that pixie hollow is gone. It really crushed me to realized that pixie hollow was gone.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh Daisybell, your right if Mother Dove can do it so can we, and if all is right with the world maybe just maybe the hollow will re-appear!!!
Old 11-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I have adapted, but I still miss it. Tuesday and Thursday were my favorite days. Finding what was new in the stores and new quest. The Hollow was my me time. I played while my boys napped or after they went to bed. I will always hope they will bring it back, but I won't get my hope up.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

I can go for days, even weeks & be Ok although I miss Pixie Hollow but then some little thing will set me off & I will sob like my heart is breaking all over again...seeing a picture of the view from Tinker Bell's tree house in Neverland from once Upon a Time tv series really hit me hard the other day...out of the blue!! Not sure any of us will ever really be "over" it! I am a 50 something adult & Pixie Hollow touched me in ways I can't explain...only you my pixie pals can understand & that is why You are all so important to me too...Pixie Hugs

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 11-27-2013, 12:07 AM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Ive moved on to Animal Jam, but i really do miss Pixie Hollow. I never did cry or sob over it but I did send a rant to the never council... :P I really do wish they would bring it back because it was fun and entertaining, but I guess it is okay.
Old 11-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Meh. Like. Bunnehz. o_O
View WindyMoonlily's Photo Album
WindyMoonlily's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
WindyMoonlily has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent
Unhappy Missing Pixie Hollow

I miss Pixie Hollow soooo much!! I've been really sad lately because I want Pixie Hollow back. I bet it'll come back though. I've researched a lot and I found out that there is a very big chance that there will be a new Pixie Hollow in January, 2014!

I would suggest looking at videos from WindyMoonlily on YouTube.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:08 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Of course I'll miss Pixie Hollow! It feels so sad to never be able to play PH again!
Old 11-28-2013, 03:10 AM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Oh Amber so many of us feel the way you do! I was lost for a long time, I cried and everything too, and I'm a grown up!! So it doesn't matter how old or young we are, it was a big part of our lives! I have tried Free Realms, Wizard 101... I really don't think there is anything like Pixie Hollow out there! But please know we are here for you! We can talk in here and have fun. Even if it's a little different we all came from Pixie Hollow!!
Hang in there!
Thank you, that's really sweet of you to say. Yeah, I used to play Free Realms and Wizard101 (I still have a Wizard101 account but never use it) but none of them will ever compare to the magic PH brought to all of us. I really appreciate your warm words, Olivia, thank you.
Old 11-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh You're welcome! That's what friends are for! Maybe someday they will bring it back or have a NEW Hollow, who knows... They did teach us Pixie Patience, and to believe!! So I'm sprinkling some Pixie Dust for the magic we all need! ~Olivia
Old 11-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

Yes, I believe that some day there will be some sort of world for us pixie's. I cannot honestly imagine that Disney would completely write off that franchise in such a way. With the Disney Infinity craze, there's proof that people crave to be able to engage with others in the worlds of Disney characters. And everyone loved Pixie Hollow so much, and with all the fuss we raised (justified, of course), I bet they are working on something as we speak. Of course, the sad part is that, unless they have had things in production for a few years now, it could be several years before something huge like that would take place. BUT, that's not to say that it never will, either!

:tu rkeydanceani: