PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support

Computer Technical Support General & Fairies Related Software & Hardware support. Recommendations, Reviews and so forth.

Old Help! Picture Library Not Working!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Help! Picture Library Not Working!

I'm so upset right now. I was up until 1 in the morning saving pictures of Hazel and my other fairies. I tried saving a picture just now, and it said my Pictures Library has stopped working! My Documents, Music, and Videos have also. What should I do? All of my pictures of Hazy are in my Pictures Library!!!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Hazel,

First... DEEP BREATH!

Ok, tell me what operating system you use.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
*takes deep breath* I have a Lenovo laptop that has Windows 8 on it. I already tried restarting it, and that did nothing!

My Music and Videos libraries haven't been working for awhile now... But I really need my Documents and Pictures!!! *takes a deep breath*
Old 09-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Ok, I googled the problem.

is this the message that pops up?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

YES! Thank you! What did it say to do?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:37 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase

So, how do you get your libraries back in working order? Here are the steps you need to take:

Open Computer in the Windows Start Menu.
Verify which libraries are no longer opening by double-clicking on each one in the sidebar.
Right-click the broken libraries in the sidebar and select Delete. This will not delete your files, just the library link in the sidebar itself.
Once the broken libraries are deleted, right-click the main Libraries folder in the sidebar and select Restore Default Libraries.
Verify that the restored libraries are functioning correctly by opening each one.

Once you’ve completed this process, everything should be back to normal and no further action is required. If the problem persists, you may want to examine any applications that frequently add or otherwise manage files that exist with the directories tracked by the library experiencing issues. Was anything recently installed that may be causing the problem?
Old 09-20-2013, 11:44 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

It worked!!! Thank you so so SO much, Cinnamon!!!!

A mod can close this thread now
Old 09-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase

YAY! I am soooo glad!!!
Closed Thread