PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Fairy Themed Games List

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-07-2015, 06:16 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Heart Fairy Themed Games List

I am coming back to this post! (after a long... long time...)

Lately I have been wanting to find some games, so I might slowly add on to this as a little summer project to keep me busy!

Hey guys! I've started to create a list
of fairy-related games that are out there. Some are
Disney Fairies related, some not. Some I have played and some not, if I have I will add on a little about why I liked or didn't like them! There are many different
games included, across many consoles and devices. Some
are free and some are not. I will do my best to organize them.
If anything is wrong, or you have a suggestion to add, you
can reply, I'd love to know.

These are games which you can play in your browser. Adobe or
other add-ons may be necessary to run, but are most likely
loaded onto your computer.

VERSION 1 (fairy only): http://azaleasdolls.com/pixie-version1.html
VERSION 2 (addition of sparrowmen): http://azaleasdolls.com/pixiescene.html
"Explore this large scene maker to create fabulous fairy worlds! You can customize up to 8 fairy and sparrowman characters, choose from many backgrounds, and even decorate a pixie room."
I'm sure many off us already know about this one, considering we already have a thread for it to share our creations! Personally, I love it, and it has beautiful variety and is very well made. Creating and combining things to make new looks is so fun, and if you haven't used it, I recommend it highly!

http://www.therealtoothfairies.com/
"At last, Earthies of all ages find fairytale answers to many tooth fairy questions they’ve had: “Who is the tooth fairy? Where does the tooth fairy take my lost tooth? Where does the tooth fairy live?” In touring magical attractions in Real Fairyland, girls find a magical world of continuous imaginative play. Create your own Dream Tree! Pick Kindnesses to do and help the Real Tooth Fairies change the world! See your tooth fairy sing at the Magic Music Studio. Make your Lost Tooth Garden! Send a Magic Message to your Tooth Fairy and ask her to bring you a letter!"
I think this is cute, (even though I'm at the point which I not longer am loosing teeth.) You can create a girl, and dress her up. Play games and explore Fairyland.

*Some features require paid membership*

*All require purchase*

"Players can fully customize Tinker Bell’s wardrobe and accessories to create trendsetting and fashionable looks. Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell also allows you to interact with dozens of Disney Fairies, including Silvermist, Iridessa and Fawn, and explore Pixie Hollow through time-based activities and mini-quests."
The first Tinkerbell DS game is one I have played completely through. I have completed over 200 seasons in it and counting. It is ALWAYS a fun one to play for me! I know a lot of you may have it, as it is pretty popular. You can buy it used for about 6 at gamestop since it is a bit outdated. I totally recommend it if you have not played! This is one of my favorites on the list!

"Fans can create their own Fairy and explore the magical world of Pixie Hollow, complete quests and play mini-games to help prepare for the Autumn Festival. In addition, players can gather items to customize their Fairy’s wardrobe or even furniture to decorate their Fairy’s home."
This game was pretty easy for me to beat and I felt like I didn't have as much to do as in the first one. However with this game you could create a fairy and connect to to Pixie Hollow for a time while it was open. Other than those things, it was very pretty and I liked the graphics!

Last edited by kass101; 05-30-2017 at 10:47 PM. Reason: added on DS game list
Old 03-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What a nice idea for a thread, it's been hard to find pixie-themed games after the Hollow closed. I'll be checking back to see your progress. Can we contribute to the list if any of us find a fairy game?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 05-30-2017, 10:41 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
It has been a (really) long time, but I have decided to add to this thread as a summer mini-project! I'm currently researching a little right now, if anyone has suggestions for the list or comments feel free to discuss!

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 06-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I really like all the DS games! I think the first one is the most fun, and it has the best graphics (I think the ingredient graphics on the menu look the best) and music. However, the second one allows you to create a fairy, and I really like how there are more characters and minigames.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
You forgot the third DS game.