PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Mansion Beyond the Mist

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:43 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
The Mansion Beyond the Mist

Chapter 1
A girl named Lily walked through the woods trying to find her way. The problem was, it was very foggy. She could barely see her map, or even her own hand! Then, all of a sudden, she tripped on what seemed like a log, and the map she was holding flew out of her hand.
"Help!" she called, as she realized what she tripped on was not a log. Then she landed on a grassy terrain, and spotted a mansion right in front of her. She walked up to the door and knocked. Another girl opened the door.
"My name is Samantha, the maid. Who are you?" she said.
"I'm Lily, and I'm lost. Please help me." said Lily.
"Come inside and we can see if our friends can help you. Did you come from the forest beyond the mist?" asked Samantha.
"I think so, if that is what you call the forest I was just walking through before somehow ending up here." said Lily.
"Yes, that was what I was talking about." said Samantha.
The 2 girls then walked into a room with 4 couches, 2 armchairs, a fancy chandelier, a vintage carpet, a fireplace, and paintings on the walls. 2 more girls were sitting on one of the couches. One of them turned around.
"Hi Samantha. Hi Jessica. How are things going?" she asked.
"This is Lily, a guest. She is from the forest beyond the mist." said Samantha.
"Hi Lily. I'm Sara, the owner of this mansion. This is my friend, Vanessa." said the one who thought Lily was someone named Jessica.
"Who is Jessica?" asked Lily, for she was curious who this Jessica was.
"If you want to meet her, go to the garden, which is in the back. Jessica is our gardener." said Sara.
"I'll show you her." said Samantha, and they left the room to go to the garden of the mansion.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Chapter 2
Lily and Samantha walked into the garden, and there was a girl watering flowers in the garden, who she guessed was Jessica. Lily liked the whole lot of colorful flowers. She also spotted a veggie and fruit garden, where there were apple & orange trees, a patch of lettuce and carrots, a patch of pumpkins and watermelons, and finally, a patch of corn and tomatoes.
"Hi Jessica. Right here is our new friend Lily. She is from the Forest Beyond the Mist, and would like to return home." said Samantha.
"I'll go inside and see if I can do anything about that." said Jessica.
"Meanwhile, want to have a snack?" asked Samantha. Lily had to admit that she was pretty hungry, so she nodded, and the 2 girls went inside and headed to the kitchen.
When the girls got to the kitchen, Samantha noticed that the soup she had cooking before was done, so the put it on the table to let it cool off. The table had a fancy tablecloth on it with fancy placemats, a fancy carpet underneath, and a moderately fancy chandelier hanging overhead. Samantha then heard a voice that sounded like the gardener, Jessica's, so she ran to see what was up. Meanwhile, Lily made herself a sandwich and ate it.
Lily then went to see other places in the mansion when Samantha and Jessica came with a flower.
"I added a special ingredient to make this flower be able to make you teleport back to the Forest Beyond the Mist." said Jessica, giving the flower to Lily. Lily was confused, for when she was holding the flower, it did not make her teleport.
"It's not working." said Lily.
"Whoops. I forgot to tell you that you smell the flower to make it work." said Jessica. So, Lily smelled the flower.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:53 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3
1 second after Lily smelled the flower, she was in a grassy meadow facing mist. 2 seconds after that, she was in a garden (not Jessica's) standing next to some hydrangeas.
"Where am I? Is anyone here?" asked Lily.
"Yes. I'm lost. Can you help me?" called a voice from behind. It was a girl.
"I wish I could help you, but I'm lost too! What's your name?" asked Lily.
"My name is Mary. What's yours?" asked the girl.
"Lily. Maybe we could search for something." said Lily.
"That something is the way, right?" asked Mary. Lily nodded. So they walked past the mini garden, and into a wood.
"I hope this is the woods my home is in." said Lily to herself.
As they kept on walking, Lily kept looking for familiar signs. Soon, Mary and Lily heard whistling. A girl holding a basket - who turned out to be the whistler - skipped right by them. Lily recognized her to be Jessica.
"Jessica?" asked Lily.
"Lily? Back again? So soon?" asked Jessica, turning her head.
"She's helping me find a way back home. I'm lost, and I need somewhere to stay. At least, if you can't get me home first." said Mary.
"Oh. Lily, you and your friend follow me. Me and the others at the mansion can help you get back home. I promise. Just come with me for now." said Jessica. Mary and Lily looked at each other, shrugged, and followed Jessica.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Wow, you are really good at writing stories Rainbow!!!!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:54 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
This is a really interesting read so far! Keep up the awesome work ^-^
Old 01-24-2015, 08:42 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks Cerise and Rose!

Chapter 4
The girls walked for a little while, then they reached that garden with the hydrangeas again.
"Is this garden yours or not?" Lily asked Jessica.
"This is not my garden, it's the Mysterious Garden of the Forest." said Jessica.
"Cool." said Mary and Lily.
"Well, why is this garden so mysterious?" asked Mary.
"It can take you anywhere, at any time!" said Jessica.
"Ok. So can you wish to go somewhere and take you there?" asked Lily.
"Sometimes. Though most of the time, it might just take you somewhere surprisingly.
"Like now?" asked Lily, as the garden was surrounded by mist.
~
Back at the mansion, Samantha was walking around the garden, wondering. Is Jessica done with gathering more seeds yet? Did the flowers work for Lily? Then, Sara walked out.
"Hi Samantha. What's up?" asked Sara.
"Thinking. What's up?" asked Samantha.
"Lunch time." said Sara. All of a sudden, mist seemed to appear in the distance, then cleared.
"Maybe the forest is closer than we thought." said Samantha.
"Yeah." agreed Sara.
"We should explore after lunch." said Samantha.
"Let's talk about that with Vanessa at lunch." said Sara, and the girls walked into the mansion.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5
Vanessa was sitting at the dining table. The dining room (or more or less dining hall) was furnished with a long wooden table with 16 chairs on each side, and 2 on each end (So basically, it had 36 chairs in all). It also had a red carpet with gold plant patterns. There were 2 fancy chandeliers, and the walls were a shade of gold identical to the patterns on the carpeting. Vanessa was sitting on one of the chairs at the end. Sara came into the room, and then she turned around and said she had to say something to Vanessa first.
"Vanessa, we now have 2 guests."
3 guests in one day?!? Vanessa thought.
Then Lily, Mary, Jessica, and Samantha walked into the room. Oh, one of them is just Lily.
"Lily, Mary, sit at the other end of the table." replied Sara, as she sat down in the arm chair next to Vanessa. Lily and Mary went to sit in the 2 arm chairs at the other end. Jessica and Samantha looked at each other, shrugged, and then sat in the middle. Jessica a little closer to Vanessa & Sara, Samantha a little closer to Mary & Lily.
~
"I don't think the flowers worked." blurted Samantha, when Jessica served the main lunch course.
"So, we entered the Mysterious Garden of the Forest Beyond the Mist, then we arrived back here. So basically, it did." said Jessica. Vanessa, then crossed her arms and nodded. Sara clearly didn't believe her, though.
"Mary and Lily, you're going to stay the night here." said Sara. Samantha, after dinner, will you prepare the bedrooms?
"Sure." said Samantha.