PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old New Meadow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Looks more like decorations than furniture so far to me, but that's just from the pictures so far. We will know for sure next week!

VM
Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 PM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
Looks more like decorations than furniture so far to me, but that's just from the pictures so far. We will know for sure next week!

VM
Well, two of the items on the list were actually beds, which certainly made my day! I hope they keep it that way. I am not opposed to making only decorations but furniture would be the dog's pajamas!

Lotuspuppy
Old 09-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Is a Pixie
View StellaIcestorm's Photo Album
StellaIcestorm's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Trivia Award - Retired Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Birthday
StellaIcestorm has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I've always imagining if our fairies can have a pet in their home..

And i was thinking if pixie hollow have a 'fairy makeover', so that we can makeover our fairy friends, and ask what they think about our makeover...

Stella I.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:23 PM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaIcestorm View Post
I've always imagining if our fairies can have a pet in their home..

And i was thinking if pixie hollow have a 'fairy makeover', so that we can makeover our fairy friends, and ask what they think about our makeover...

Stella I.
Oh gah! If we could do those make-overs, then we'd have to be guests on Oprah and show the 'before' and 'after'. Or else we'd make a show 'What NOT to Wear in Pixie Hollow' where we sit there like those two commentators on the real show and make snarky comments about the way other people dress.

"Oh girl! I cannot believe she wore that awful pink top with that big poofy green hairstyle of hers! And that orange leaf skirt too? That pixie needs help!"

"Quick! Get her down to Schelly's for a haircut while I go to Summit Style and get something that doesn't look like we swiped it from somebody's garden compost heap!"

"Don't forget to go to Bella's Baubles for some shoes that don't have caterpillar chew-holes in them! Let's go, girl! This is a Fairy Fashion Faux Pas!".

Lotuspuppy - who isn't nearly that catty
Old 09-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuspuppy View Post
Oh gah! If we could do those make-overs, then we'd have to be guests on Oprah and show the 'before' and 'after'. Or else we'd make a show 'What NOT to Wear in Pixie Hollow' where we sit there like those two commentators on the real show and make snarky comments about the way other people dress.

"Oh girl! I cannot believe she wore that awful pink top with that big poofy green hairstyle of hers! And that orange leaf skirt too? That pixie needs help!"

"Quick! Get her down to Schelly's for a haircut while I go to Summit Style and get something that doesn't look like we swiped it from somebody's garden compost heap!"

"Don't forget to go to Bella's Baubles for some shoes that don't have caterpillar chew-holes in them! Let's go, girl! This is a Fairy Fashion Faux Pas!".

Funny Lotuspuppy!

Still, I think this is also the reason we will never have actual makeovers. Yes, we can do "fashion shows" with others, but with so many kids on, they probably won't do things where someone can intentionally hurt another someone's feelings. Yes, we know from the Hidden Ridge crowd, that mean things do happen, so something where you ask do you like it is probably not going to fly well.

Just my thoughts, though.

VM
Old 09-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Flying in for a visit
View dandelion_wish's Photo Album
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Bouncy
dandelion_wish is a talented Fairydandelion_wish is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuspuppy View Post

Lol your funny (have you seen making over America? the season just ended but it is WAY better than that show-not your version but the real. lol ) So is this a way for them to retire the pieces from stores ,no warning, with out creating a fairly large riot? lol. This is a great thing I think be cause think of all the furniture peaces that we've wanted and they retired or we wanted but hated the colors. Problem solved! so now we just have to wait(sigh more waiting) for them to retire these item and wahla we can make them our selves!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:51 PM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Camera Filled TAB!

The space that was once empty is NOW Filled!

Let's expect badges soon!

Last edited by RedRubyRose; 12-02-2009 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:13 AM
i miss you all !
View 01Skittles's Photo Album
01Skittles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: fairyish
01Skittles is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRubyRose View Post
The space that was once empty is NOW Filled!

Let's expect badges soon!
Wonderful, right?
I wonder if the NC does listens to us here in the forum, or maybe has had this planned.

Made by Twilight(:
Old 10-01-2009, 12:19 AM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
TRUST ME!!!
I SAY that ALL the TIME!!!
That's why I love posting those stuffs!

Now the secret's out... that is, if it was a secret.

P.S. Sometimes I do think things are planned or just a coincident