PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Additions to Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-23-2009, 01:19 AM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by deifan16 View Post
What about having Fairy Mary and other famous fairies so we could do quests for them?

We already have Silvermist, Iridessa, Rosetta, Fawn and Tink to do quests for, but I believe that others will eventually follow. They just can't release them all at once or there would be nothing to add later. It is only recently that the Minister was added as a guest.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:33 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverheart View Post
Hey, you mean, like on Neopets? There's something called NST, which stands for Neopian Standard Time. No matter what part of the world you're from, you all share the same time on Neopets. Maybe PH could do something like that!
Doesn't Pixie Hollow already do that Never? Pixie Standard Time, right?

I think that with the addition of the Minister of Autumn we will probably be seeing the Ministers of Winter, Spring and Summer during the changing of each season and most certainly we will see Queen Clarion, probably when the Home Tree is introduced to the Hollow. I would still like to see Vidia, though!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
It would be awesome if we have gardens for our house. We could buy seeds from a shop and plant them! Everyday you have to water it and sprinkle some pixie dust to help them grow.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:57 PM
RedRubyRose
View RedRubyRose's Photo Album
RedRubyRose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Annoyed
RedRubyRose has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Exactly, and everyone could do that Members and Non-Members.