PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old I Think I Might Be Done with Fairies...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I Think I Might Be Done with Fairies...

Hey guys. Long time, no see, er, post, er... you get what I mean.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm doing this exactly. This isn't exactly an emergency or some kind of life-changing moment or event. But... I just think, after years and years of being a hardcore Disney Fairies fan... I think I may be starting to lose interest in this fandom. It's not like I hate Tinkerbell or anything, I just think that, as I am growing and matur-well, maybe not maturing, but growing, I'm just not as much of a fairy fan as I was, say, 2008 or 2012. I've already given up hope for a new Pixie Hollow, and frankly, and this is sad to say, I don't even care if they a make a new one or not. Would I be happy if they did? Sure? But will I go into a depressed state of crazy loneliness and start talking to imaginary purple unicorn frogs?

Maybe.... just kidding. DEFINITLY NOT!

I just think that I am becoming a casual fan of Disney Fairies and Tinkerbell now. I don't really care as much about it as I did in the past years. It's kind of sad, but hey, that's the sad part of growing up.

So, with all that being said, I am not sure how often I will come on here. I haven't been on here in while, and one of the main reasons I created an account on here, besides wanting to connect with fellow Disney Fairies fans, was to write with all of you talented Pixies. I will most likely check up on all the RP's I'm in and attempt to write a post (god willing), but aside from that, I just don't think I'll be coming on here often. This isn't really a goodbye. Despite growing up, Disney Fairies will definitely be near and dear to my heart (I just won't be going crazy over new news over movies and looking for proof that Terence loves Tinkerbell). Just think of this as a... gosh.... I don't know what to call this....

*sigh* Anyway, sorry for wasting your time with this. Perhaps this wasn't even needed... oh well... just so you know, I love everyone on this forum! You all are the sweetest Fairies/Sparrow Men I've ever met and it has been such a pleasure talking and writing with all of you. And thanks to all the fairies who've made me amazing graphics.

Hopefully you all will see me in a movie in the future.... or becoming a Grammy winning artist.... or an old hermit living in a Hobbit hole.... if it's the latter, you probably will never see me.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-12-2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: highly controversial topic
Old 07-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Carpe Diem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
I just think that I am becoming a casual fan of Disney Fairies and Tinkerbell now.
Casual fans are a good thing. We are happy to have occasional posts from you. You will enjoy your new hobbies ... with gusto!

Stormy Lightningberry

P.S. Wasn't that you who gave me advice in Wizard101? (Artur) Thanks!

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 07-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Don't worry, Alexa. To merely like something, you do not need to be a hardcore fan, and it is okay that you are losing interest. All of us will lose interest in something at one point in our lives.

Remember to occasionally stop by the forums. You never know - maybe something significant will eventually occur within the Disney Fairies franchise!

Off Topic- Stormy, I believe it may have been I who gave you advice in Wizard101. Does the name "Julia Emeraldglade" ring a bell?
Old 07-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm a casual fan too, and yes, casual fans are a good thing, so don't worry, Alexa!
Old 07-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Me too (to being a casual fan), I definitely love Disney Fairies, but I'm no hardcore fan. It takes all kinds of people, from the youngest in a glittering dress and fairy wings to the oldest holding a rhinestone-dotted Tinker Bell clutch. The good thing about casual fans is that they can always come back, like a silent ninja, and no one would be the wiser.

This world needs to stop thinking that just because you 'grow up' you have to put aside the things that made you most happy, and in many cases it's the things in our childhood that we give up simply because we think we're 'too old'. Ha! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a good writer of stories if I thought like that. After all, it's the grown ups who are the ones behind your favorite cartoon series or franchise.

I really just want those out there to know that just because you're growing up does not mean you have to stop believing in the fantasy realm, like fairies and magic. Maybe I don't believe that fairies and wizards truly exist, but it doesn't stop me from loving them and wanting them to be real; even in an abstract way.

(From my Year of Inspiration thread)
Old 07-12-2015, 11:14 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aww Alexa, you're definitely not wasting our time! I'm always interested in hearing the thoughts and feelings of fellow forumers.
And it's perfectly alright that you're becoming more of a casual fan. As you can see, there are many more of us who feel the same.

Haha, I've actually been a casual fan throughout most of my Pixie Hollow years. I must confess that I played the game - and stayed on the forums - mainly for the people. I like fairies and all, but I've never been much of a fangirl.

It was such a pleasure knowing you as well, Alexa! I'm glad to hear that you won't be leaving completely. Best wishes for what you decide to do next in your life!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-15-2015, 11:55 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be around as much as you used to be, Alexa. I hope that you'll still keep checking in once in a while.
As for becoming a casual fan, that's perfectly okay, there's nothing wrong with that. There are lots of casual fans around here; as said previously by Julie, you don't need to be a hardcore fangirl in order to like something. I'm with Night in that I think I've always been something of a casual fan - I play the game for the people more than anything else, and I'm not really that into fairies.
Also, I have to agree with Sapphira here - growing up does not mean you have to give up the things that you genuinely like. You can grow out of something - not like it as much as you used to - but it's not really a matter of physically aging. Being young at heart does not in any way make you immature.
Old 07-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Heart

Oh, you guys are truly the sweetest!!! *big virtual group hug* I think I will try to come on here more often. I just can't really see myself moving on in life without you all. I think I would go insane.... okay... maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but I definitely would miss you all dearly. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only casual fan on here. Makes feel better about myself.