PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old New DS fairy game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I wouldn't think it would be that hard to do, but sometimes i think the NC is to busy or they forget things lately.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:25 AM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
That could be. The NC has been adding a lot to the online world lately, they must have forgotten about it.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Is a Pixie
View Primrose's Photo Album
Primrose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess Who Winner Award Spring 2015 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 17

Primrose is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Hi Everyone,
I have looked and looked in every meadow in the Great Fairy Rescue game for a Magic Spell, I have not found a single one.
I have written the Disney DGamer help line over and over for help with several things on this game. I keep getting the same web link answers over and over again, they keep sending me to the game info site which doesn't address any of my questions.
My first question was about the Upload Travel Outfit, because all of us got the same Pink outfit. Disney DGamer has yet to answer my questions concerning this.
My second question was about whether or not if I started the game over would I lose the ability to send gift boxes to my fairy friends and if I would still be able to send ingredients to my fairy Primrose. Disney DGamer has yet to answer my questions concerning this.
My third question was about the magic spell that we are suppose to be able to find or receive for this game, Disney DGamer has yet to answer my question concering this.
I have requested this information from them over five times so far, like I said earlier, I keep getting the same DGamer web link to help you download or upload a fairy and the game info like you would see to sell the game to us.
I just send yet another respond to their silly answers concerning these issues, I am sure by now they are tired of my questions. I don't mean to sound mean or harsh with them, but I paid good money for this game and I can't get any help from Disney DGamers, contacting Nintendo will not work, since this game was put out by Disney, not by Nintendo.
I am writting this in the hopes that any of you that have this new game will also write to the Disney DGamer help site and request help and answer concerning the above problems too. I dont believe it is fair of Disney to have this many problems with the DS Game and not at least address the problem. I truly believe if they dont get enough problems send to them concerning problems in their games, they tend to ignore it in the hopes we will just give up trying to get answer.

On a happier note, I hope the info below helps everyone get the travel outfit they want!

What you need to do is get someone to chat with you on the Pixie Hollow online game Live Chat Support, they will change your outfit. But it had been so long since I had choosen my outfit that I could not remember what they looked like, and of course there is no web link to find out what each outfit looks like. I chose this yellow outfit, it is called Bubble Bee Yellow Campsis Travel Oufit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Great Fairy Rescue Game Travel Outfit.jpg (19.2 KB, 58 views)
Old 12-07-2010, 03:17 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Oh Primrose!
That information was so helpful to me!!
I've been trying to get my outfit changed as well, and the Never Council said they would do it, but still no results!
I'll try Live Chat and see how that works!
I also wanted the Yellow Campsis Oufit, but of course I got the pink dress instead.
When I first told the Never Council about my problem back in September, they directed me to Disney Interactive Studios.
I contacted Disney Interactive Studios, and they did reply to my emails, but they never solved my problem!
I told them that if I would never be able to get the dress I wanted, then I might just consider returning the game, but they never replied.
(what a shock!)

I'm so glad that at least someone was able to get the dress they wanted!
And I'm sure many others also appreciate this information!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Is a Pixie
View Primrose's Photo Album
Primrose's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess Who Winner Award Spring 2015 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 17

Primrose is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
You are so welcome, they told me on the Live Chat help line that this is the only way you could get your outfit corrected. So, I sure hope they fix it for you and everyone else who wants a different outfit other than the pink travel outfit like they did for me!
Also, please think about asking the Disney Dgamer about the Magic Spells and if we will lose being able to send gift boxes and ingredients to our fairies if we start the game over. I sure would like to play the game over again since now I know what I am doing in it, but I want to be able to send my friends gift boxes too. So, until the Disney DGamer techs answer me, I cant play the game over. Which if you have the DS game system (like any Game system) is the whole point in playing the games, to get a better score everytime you play the game over!

Thanks
Primrose
Old 12-07-2010, 08:05 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I've actually sent gifts from both my downloaded and uploaded fairies
All I have to do is change the account info and I can send as either Flora Figfog or Lila Foxsocks. My game will no londe play IDK why, but I can still send packages. Not sure if this helps or not
Old 12-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Fairy
View Phoebe Plumlocks's Photo Album
Phoebe Plumlocks's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Purrfect
Phoebe Plumlocks has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Disenchanted!

I had a similar problem where my daughters game, it won't let her upload anything and now it even did something where her "Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure" game is now doing the same thing.

I was told this would be resolved and even asked to choose which travel outfit she would like for which fairy. She was excited it was being fixed and that her fairy would be getting her travel outfit. I responded after asking her which one she wanted.

2 days later I got a message saying no such travel outfit existed and that they couldn't do it. Now they've made me the bad guy having to tell my little girl that what I told her that her fairy was getting is no longer reality. I'm still trying to get the problem resolved 5 Days after I was told it would be! They take very long to get back to me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primrose View Post
Hi Everyone,
I have looked and looked in every meadow in the Great Fairy Rescue game for a Magic Spell, I have not found a single one.
I have written the Disney DGamer help line over and over for help with several things on this game. I keep getting the same web link answers over and over again, they keep sending me to the game info site which doesn't address any of my questions.
My first question was about the Upload Travel Outfit, because all of us got the same Pink outfit. Disney DGamer has yet to answer my questions concerning this.
My second question was about whether or not if I started the game over would I lose the ability to send gift boxes to my fairy friends and if I would still be able to send ingredients to my fairy Primrose. Disney DGamer has yet to answer my questions concerning this.
My third question was about the magic spell that we are suppose to be able to find or receive for this game, Disney DGamer has yet to answer my question concering this.
I have requested this information from them over five times so far, like I said earlier, I keep getting the same DGamer web link to help you download or upload a fairy and the game info like you would see to sell the game to us.
I just send yet another respond to their silly answers concerning these issues, I am sure by now they are tired of my questions. I don't mean to sound mean or harsh with them, but I paid good money for this game and I can't get any help from Disney DGamers, contacting Nintendo will not work, since this game was put out by Disney, not by Nintendo.
I am writting this in the hopes that any of you that have this new game will also write to the Disney DGamer help site and request help and answer concerning the above problems too. I dont believe it is fair of Disney to have this many problems with the DS Game and not at least address the problem. I truly believe if they dont get enough problems send to them concerning problems in their games, they tend to ignore it in the hopes we will just give up trying to get answer.

On a happier note, I hope the info below helps everyone get the travel outfit they want!

What you need to do is get someone to chat with you on the Pixie Hollow online game Live Chat Support, they will change your outfit. But it had been so long since I had choosen my outfit that I could not remember what they looked like, and of course there is no web link to find out what each outfit looks like. I chose this yellow outfit, it is called Bubble Bee Yellow Campsis Travel Oufit
Old 12-26-2010, 01:19 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I was ever so slightly disappointed that you can only have one fairy at a time. I made a fairy on the DS, THEN found out you can only have one! I am considering deleting Chloe Candledust, (the tinker talent I made on the DS,) and downloading Julie from Pixie Hollow. I played the game through once, not really knowing what I was doing, and obviously since I could get all the clothes I got again (not that I got many) I am definitely considering replaying the game. Overall, this wasn't my FAVORITE game so far, but quite fun.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Is a Pixie
View Pandora Foxmoon's Photo Album
Pandora Foxmoon's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
Pandora Foxmoon has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Hello everyone I saw this post and thought I'd chime in with my problem/question cause I'm a little lost myself. Ok well I bought this game used,cleared the data on it and decided to upload Lily my first fairy into the game alittle afterwards I noticed she was an animal talent and wasn't too fond of that so I restarted the game. Shortly after I decided I wanted to send my lovely new fairy Pandora Foxmoon over to PHO, well now everytime I try to send her I get an error saying unable to connect to Pixie Hollow Online servers. Is this because I brought in Lily first or is it that the games having issues? Can someone please gimme a hand, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi there, Pandora Foxmoon!
I don't know if I am correct, but I think you can only upload one DS fairy onto your Pixie Hollow account. So if Lily is already uploaded, then you can't send Pandora online, unless you create another account.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Is a Pixie
View Pandora Foxmoon's Photo Album
Pandora Foxmoon's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
Pandora Foxmoon has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
okay so I've created Pandora her own account went to upload her and got the same message "Failed to connect to Pixie Hollow Online Server, Please try again." and i've tried everything from open connections at the nearest McDonald's and here at home nothing so far has worked. I'd really love to get Pandora on to PHO someone help if you've had this problem or know what to do. Thank you very much for your reply Onionleaf
Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Junior Pixie
View katiegleeschool's Photo Album
katiegleeschool's Fairy
katiegleeschool has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Question Magic Spells/Codes?

Hey I can't any spells for the special clothes can anyone help me? Ive been in every medow and none of the items I got are what i need to complete my tops and bottoms does any one know any Magic spells for special clothing ive looked everywhere?

~Dawn Sunfig
Old 03-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi Dawn,
If you are looking for Magic Spells for the Great Fairy Rescue DS game, there is a thread in the
Mysteries Behind The Vale forum where someone was kind enough to share a list of Magic Spell codes.
Hope that helps!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Junior Pixie
View katiegleeschool's Photo Album
katiegleeschool's Fairy
katiegleeschool has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Hi Dawn,
If you are looking for Magic Spells for the Great Fairy Rescue DS game, there is a thread in the
Mysteries Behind The Vale forum where someone was kind enough to share a list of Magic Spell codes.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the help