PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Fairy Performers Club

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
The Fairy Performers Club

Part of this idea came from a dream I had. I thought it would be fun to make a story where my performing fairies are the main characters. While a lot of my fairies are training in Sports Camp and bringing in summer, let's find out what Nora and Scarlet are up to at the current moment.

Chapter One

Nora and Scarlet were flying to the Fairy Tale Theater for rehearsals for the play. Tonight, they’re showing Bad Day to be a Pirate, and Scarlet is playing Captain Hook. Nora isn’t in the play, (she’s a singer, and she never is) she’s just supporting her best friend, just like always.

While the two friends were flying, they flew past the Pixie Postings board. Along with the usual columns the Never Council and Tabby post every two weeks, there seemed to be an additional piece of paper attached;

To the performing fairies of Pixie Hollow, Olivia Lightglow is forming a Fairy Performers Club where a group of performing fairies will be filming music and dance videos. If you’re interested, please attend the meeting on the Fairy Tale Theater stage this Wednesday at 3:00 PM.

“We should totally join!” Scarlet enthusiastically suggested. “We both love performing!”
“I’d love to!” Nora exclaimed. “I’m not much of a dancer, but this seems really fun, plus, I know a lot of other performers, but not Olivia” The only real time Nora and Olivia have actually seen each other was during her arrival to Pixie Hollow and Nora isn’t the mentor of the singing fairies.

After rehearsal, the two fairies headed to the Tearoom for dinner, but they took their time since the Tearoom was close by.

“This performing club sounds really fun!” Scarlet said excited.
“I’m more excited to meet Olivia” Nora said. “I love meeting new performers!”
“I think she loves meeting new friends too!” Scarlet thought out loud. “I seen a few of her music videos and there are a lot of fairies that aren’t even popular yet in it”
“I wonder how these fairies get in the music video” Nora pointed out. “I think a few of them aren’t performing fairies”

The fairies went in the Tearoom and ordered their tea and dinner. While they were waiting for the serving fairies to give them the food, they began talking about the club again.

“I hope we’re not too old” Nora worried. “You’re extremely close to being a talent master, and I’ve became a master a while ago, most of the fairies in Olivia’s music videos seem to be young”
“It’s okay” Scarlet said trying to calm her friend down. “There are many older fairies then us, and besides, fairies don’t age”

“I just mentioned that because I realized that Olivia arrived after us” Nora said. “But I think she’ll accept us, after all, we’re performing fairies!”

“And best friends!” Scarlet joined in.
“This again?” Nora questioned, only it wasn’t serious, she was giggling a little.
“Best friends that stick together!” Scarlet said tickling Nora a little. Nora was laughing like a hyena now!

“What are you doing?” a voice asked. Ladle, a serving fairy was right behind them with trays of salad.

“Oh, we’re fine” answered Nora. After Ladle gave the fairies their dinner, the two friends laughed again almost falling out of their seats.
Old 07-19-2015, 08:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Chapter Two

On Wednesday, Nora and Scarlet took their seat on the Fairy Tale Theater stage. Nora was right; a bunch of the fairies were young, most weren’t even talent masters yet.

Olivia stood up in front of everyone near a large natural screen calling for everyone’s attention.

“Thank you for joining the Fairy Performers Club!” Olivia exclaimed.
“Where do we sign up?” another fairy asked.
“We don’t have sign up sheets here” Olivia explained. “But we do have pins to let everyone know that you’re a member which is what you’ll wear to every video shooting” She gave everyone a sparkly pink pin with the words Fairy Performers Club in sparkly letters.

“Now,” Olivia stated after handing out the pins. “Here’s my most recent music video that’ll give you a preview of what we’ll do”

The projector (the same one that was at the Pixie Hollow Games slideshow) played a music video of Olivia and a bunch of other fairies (Scarlet thought there was a Hole in Cheese Punching fairy in the group) performing a dance routine while Olivia performed a pop version of How to Believe. It’s really supposed to sound poppy like when the lyrics “fall and winter” were sung twice. Olivia even made the younger fairies and animal friends join the routine, it looks like the younger fairies were playing on the stage rather then dancing.

After the video, Olivia made another announcement, “Today, I’ll be singing Fly to your Heart, I’ll tell you where you’ll be dancing at”

Olivia began talking to the other fairies about their positions. Nora and Scarlet realized that the older fairies were closer to the front row.

“Hi Olivia!” Nora said. “I’m Nora, and I’m a singing fairy”
“I’ve heard about you” Olivia said. “You were one of the singers in the spring concert”
“Fly with you!” I said.
“You two will be in the front row” Olivia told Nora and Scarlet.

Nora was positioned next to Olivia on the left side while Scarlet was a little further in the front row on the right side.

“Just follow along with my dance moves” Olivia announced as some other fairies set up a lime green leaf sheet behind the dancers. “Cue music”

The music fairies that were hidden where the camera couldn’t show them began to play Fly to your Heart, only it sounded rock n’ roll style. The dancers followed along with Olivia as she began to perform the choreography while singing the song in a poppy style. The fairies in the front row had to glance at Olivia a little though.

Nora and Scarlet had some trouble following along, but they really enjoyed it. They did have trouble resisting giggling though when they noticed some other fairies in the mushroom seats trying to stay hidden when watching the dancers.

After the video was filmed, Olivia announced a viewing in the Fairy Tale Theater that night before the storytelling show, and then she gave everyone a meeting calendar.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 07-19-2015 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Three

When the fairies left the theater, the fairy that was on Nora’s right while dancing approached her along with another fairy.

“You’re Nora, right?” the fairy said. “I’m Elva Tumbleflash, and I’m a singing fairy just like you”

Elva had a purple dress along with a black bun. She was with the fairy that was dancing on her right (with Nora on her left side). “This is my best friend Quicksilver Sundance” Elva introduced. Quicksilver had wavy blondish hair. “She’s a singer too”

“Fly with you!” Nora said. She was going to introduce herself to Scarlet, but she noticed her leaving the theater with another fairy with tan skin and brown hair.

The fairy Scarlet was talking to was Gardenia Cloudfeather, one of her co stars in the Bad Day to be a Pirate play, she played Foxmoon.

“Are you a talent master yet?” Gardenia asked.
“I’m extremely close” Scarlet answered.
“I’m not even half way” Gardenia explained. “I’m only new to the Hollow”

After a short silence, Gardenia asked, “Are you going to the viewing tonight?”
Scarlet nodded. “I’ll also be seeing the storytelling show”
“Do you usually stay to dance after the show?” Gardenia asked. “Or do you get dessert? I always get dessert”

“I like staying to dance” Scarlet explained. “But I will go to dessert with you tonight”
“Actually, I’ll dance tonight for a change” Gardenia said.

That night, almost all the members of the Fairy Performers Club as well as a few other fairies went to the Fairy Tale Theater before the storytelling show to see the music video, only Nora and Scarlet weren’t together.

The fairies watched as Olivia sung, and the dancers performed a beautiful dance, mostly in the air (fairies usually dance in the air). The green sheet also transformed into beautiful backgrounds of Pixie Hollow meadows that changed throughout the video.

“I can’t wait until the next music video shooting” Quicksilver whispered to Nora.
“Me too” Nora replied. “According to the calendar, it’s in two days”
Old 07-22-2015, 10:53 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

Throughout the next week, the Fairy Performers Club had been meeting at the Fairy Tale Theater working on music videos. Olivia had been singing pop covers of songs like Gift of a Friend, Fly Not Far From Me, and Olivia was planning on doing a cover of Dig Down Deeper because the Pixie Hollow Games was coming.

Although most of the dances were performed without being previously rehearsed, some parts were previously choreographed like in the scene in the beginning of the Gift of a Friend music video during the special entrance of a few fairies including Gardenia and Scarlet. The music video also had special guests who didn’t seem to be performing fairies arrive and start dancing when Olivia sung, “the beauty you are” in the first chorus.

In the Fly Not Far From Me music video, the fairies were given classic and simple outfits because the song was a Pixie Hollow classic, and the video was shot in Springtime Orchard.

On the night before the music video for Dig Down Deeper, Nora, Scarlet and their new friends watched the storytelling show. A scribe talent was taking pictures. The picture of Nora, Elva and Quicksilver looked weird because Scarlet was Nora’s best friend, and before they joined the Fairy Performers Club, they almost always went to events together.

After Nora’s picture was taken, Scarlet told Gardenia how much she missed Nora.

“You can sit with her if you want” Gardenia said. “I’m okay sitting alone”
“Thanks” Scarlet said smiling. “After all, Nora is my best friend” Gardenia smiled. “And I’m just a fellow acting fairy” she joined in.

Scarlet noticed an empty mushroom seat next to Nora, Elva and Quicksilver. “Can I join you?” Scarlet asked as she sat on the seat next to Elva (she had to because the two seats next to Nora are filled).

“Who are you?” Elva asked in a not so friendly tone.
“I’m Nora’s best friend Scarlet” she answered.
Elva laughed. “You just don’t seem like Nora’s #1 best friend” she pointed out. “You two weren’t hanging out recently, plus, Nora is a singing fairy and I saw you acting in a play”

Scarlet knew exactly what Elva meant; the two best friends were in different talents.

“We’re still both performing fairies” Scarlet explained.
“But Quicksilver and I are singing fairies just like Nora, and we’re positioned together in all Olivia’s music videos” Elva pointed out. “Besides, you are already friends with another actor that you’re always positioned with”

Scarlet tried to reason with Elva again, but the chimes were already sounded, and the entrance curtains closed. The music started to play, and three storytelling fairies started to sing,

“Hush fairies,
Shush fairies,
It’s the moment for,
Ancient fairy lore,”

Elva pushed Scarlet out of her seat. She began to wonder why Olivia always positions the fairies that way, but Gardenia was in Scarlet's play, plus, the two fairies like to act together. Scarlet remembers when they first met on Gardenia’s first play when the theater was showing a retelling of the story Peter Pan, Scarlet was Wendy, and Gardenia was a lost boy (she seems to be like a lost boy offstage too ).

Scarlet snuck of to the seat next to Gardenia.

“Why aren’t you with Nora?” she asked.
“One of Nora’s friends doesn’t like me” Scarlet explained. “She’s so rude!”

The two acting talents began to watch the story in happiness. While watching, Scarlet realized that Nora might not like her anymore, she didn’t say anything when she sat with her and her new friends whom Scarlet barely knows. Maybe Gardenia will be her new best friend, at least hat’s what she thinks.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 08-07-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Five

The next day, Elva, Quicksilver and Nora flew to the theater together; it was decorated with Pixie Hollow Games banners.

“I wonder if we can dance better than Scarlet and her friend” Elva whispered to her friends.
“Okay” Nora and Quicksilver replied. “We’ll ask someone to judge us when we see the music video” Quicksilver said.

When Olivia entered the room (wearing an orange and pink training outfit), she gave the fairies their positions. What Nora noticed was that the positions in all the music videos so far were similar, but everyone was next to similar fairies.

“Let’s begin!” Olivia exclaimed as she took her position. The music fairies began playing.

For the whole music video, Nora and her friend were trying to beat Scarlet and Gardenia, but Nora really wanted to ask Olivia why she was with Elva and Quicksilver a lot and wasn’t with Scarlet much.

After the music video shooting, Nora asked the question.
“I’d like to put the fairies that have been around for longer together in the front row” Olivia answered.
“Let’s find a fairy to judge our moves!” Elva commanded.

“I know just the fairy” Nora said. “I met her while working on a song in an old doll mansion, her name is Strawberry, she’s a garden fairy, and she loves dancing”

“I think the garden fairies are training in the ballroom” Quicksilver said.

Strawberry was training in the Ballroom. “Hi Strawberry!” Nora said. “These are my friends from the Fairy Performers Club, Elva and Quicksilver.

“Hi!” Strawberry exclaimed.
“Do you know Gardenia Cloudfeather and Scarlet Seaglow?” Nora asked.
“Yes” Strawberry answered. “I saw them in plays at the theater.
“We’re competing in two teams in a dance off” Nora explained. “There will be a viewing of the newest FPC music video tonight before the storytelling show, are you willing to judge which team did the moves the best?”
“Sure!” Strawberry answered.

That night, the Fairy Performers Club and Strawberry watched the FPC music video for Dig Down Deeper. Strawberry closely examined the singing fairies and the young acting fairies struggling to keep her eyes on both of them at the same time. She finally decided the winner at the end.

Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry about the first person confusion in the last chapter. I was used to writing the Sports Camp Story. I edited the last post.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

“The winners are the…acting fairies!” Strawberry loudly announced.

“I don’t think you were focusing” Elva told Nora.
“I was trying,” Nora said. “It’s just that Scarlet dances a lot in her free time”
“You were besties with her” Elva replied. “Didn’t you two dance together sometimes?”
“Sometimes, but I’m just not good” Nora explained. “And we’re still best friends”
“You don’t seem to be” Quicksilver said.

Nora realized that Elva and Quicksilver were around as old as her, and they were also singers. Scarlet already had her own acting talent friend.

“I’d fly backward if I could” Nora apologized. “I’ll stick with you guys in the FPC”

The next FPC meeting wasn’t a normal music video shooting like the other meetings; it was a rehearsal for a larger music video.

“I’m deciding to hold auditions for the bigger parts” Olivia announced. “You’ll be forming teams from two to six fairies, and one at a time, you’ll be performing the routine I’ll teach you, then I’ll choose your place.

Nora realized that Elva was late, and that Quicksilver was sitting around waiting by herself.

It was kind of stressful since Scarlet was with Gardenia, but Nora asked Scarlet if she can be in her group.
“Okay!” Gardenia said cheerfully.
“Nora isn’t a good dancer” Scarlet whispered to Gardenia. The truth was that Scarlet was worried that being in a group with Nora means that she’ll be in a group with her new and cruel friends.

“Let’s let her join the group!” Gardenia said. Nora smiled.

Just then, Quicksilver asked if she can join the group, and Nora agreed. Then, Elva entered the theater.

“What are you fairies doing with our dance off opponents?” Elva asked.
“Dance off?” Scarlet asked. “Why wasn’t I part of this?”
“Scarlet is a really good dancer,” Nora pointed out. “Way better then me, it can help us get a good part in auditions”

“Fine” Elva said.

Nora actually thought that being in Scarlet’s audition group will help her get a spot with her in the music video. Nora was actually comfortable in her group; she was friends with Elva and Quicksilver, wanted to be with Scarlet again, and Gardenia seemed very sweet.

“Let’s start learning the routine!” Olivia announced.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Seven

After learning the routine, it was time for auditions. “Let’s get the best parts!” Elva said out loud determined. They ended up being first.

The singing fairies and Gardenia did pretty good (Nora did the worst job though), but Scarlet was almost perfect. There was even a standing ovation at the end for the whole group just because of Scarlet.

“Flitterific job!” Olivia exclaimed. She quickly took notes on her leaf note sheet.

After an entire afternoon of auditions, it was time for dinner. All of the FPC members rushed straight to the Tearoom except for Elva and Olivia. Olivia was looking at her note sheet, and Elva wanted to talk to Olivia about something.

The next day, Olivia gave the FPC members their placements for the music video. Elva, Scarlet, Gardenia and a storytelling fairy were at the front row where everyone thought the best dancers were. Quicksilver and Nora were farther back.

“Did you realize that all the other audition groups are together except ours?” Quicksilver pointed out. Elva, Gardenia and Scarlet are far away from us.

“I did think about it” Nora said. “I really wonder why, I really wanted to be with Scarlet for once”

Elva turned to Nora, and she smiled and winked. “Wait a minute” Nora said. “I left the theater before Elva yesterday; in fact, she turned towards Olivia instead of turning towards the exit like everyone else”

“Let’s ask Olivia” Quicksilver suggested. But before the two fairies could leave their position, Olivia entered her own position. “Let’s start learning the routine!” she announced. “It’s a very complex routine so it might take a couple days”

Nora sighed. How could she wait? She was extremely desperate to find the answer to the question. She really wanted to be with Scarlet, and she knew how much Scarlet wanted to be with her.

After a long, stressful rehearsal (it was stressful because Nora was desperate for the answer), she finally got the opportunity to as Olivia her question; “Why is our group separated?”

Before Olivia could say anything, Elva started to join the conversation, “It was my clever idea” she stated. “I thought our group needed to be separated because some dancers are better then other dancers

Nora knew exactly what Elva is up to; she is separating her and Scarlet!
Old 09-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eight

Nora was furious. “Scarlet!” she called. “Elva wants us to be separated!
“I was just giving ideas!” Elva protested. “In fact, the group audition thing was my clever idea as well as some of the placements, and for the earlier music videos, I thought the older fairies were the better dancers so I placed them in the front row”

“Maybe you knew that I knew you hated me and knew that I wouldn’t want to be in a group with you” Scarlet said. “And besides, fairies don’t age”

“No!” Elva said in a dishonest tone. “I would never do that!”
“But you were really rude to me the other day” Scarlet pointed out.
“Elva was rude” Quicksilver said. “She can be like that sometimes”

“Sometimes?” Scarlet asked furiously.
“Quicksilver and Elva are friends” Nora whispered.
“Are you sure you want to be friends with that cruel fairy?” Scarlet asked in a loud tone.
“I’m thinking about it” Quicksilver answered. “It’s a horrible idea to purposely separate two close friends”

“But you’re in different talents and have different skills” Elva pointed out.
“Actually,” Olivia explained. “I sometimes arrange fairies not just by skill, but because they are close friends”

“But I don’t want two fairies in different talents to be close friends” Elva said firmly.
“But there’s nothing bad about it” Scarlet explained. “Why?”
“Aren’t fairies in the same talent supposed to be in the Tearoom together and stuff?” Elva said.
“We’re all performing fairies” Nora explained. “In fact, Scarlet and I sometimes sit in the Tearoom together”

“But I’ve always sat with other singing fairies” Elva said. “Besides, Olivia likes it when fairies in the same talent are together, that’s why she places us that way in our videos”

“Actually…” Olivia said.

Although Olivia might like good friends to be together, she might like the talent arrangement too. What will Elva and Olivia do next? Find out in the final chapter which will be posted later this month.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

“I wanted to mix up talents for things to be exciting” Olivia said. “I just took Elva’s suggestion”

“See?” Scarlet said. “It was your fault that we can’t be together, you didn’t even allow us to sit together at the Fairy Tale Theater, and so you’re basically trying to separate us”

“Well,” Olivia said. “I’ll keep the placements for this music video, but I’ll put Nora and Scarlet together in the next one to make up for the separation, okay?”

Nora and Scarlet enthusiastically nodded. “Does this mean that you won’t separate Nora and Scarlet anymore?” Elva questioned. Olivia nodded.

“Then I’ll quit the FPC and start singing by myself after the music video” Elva said firmly. “Goodbye, Nora, goodbye Quicksilver” Elva quickly flew away.

“Why does Elva want to separate you two?” Quicksilver asked.
“I think because she wants to spend all her time with me” Nora guessed.
“That does sound like her” Quicksilver agreed. “She’s sometimes like that for me, that’s why I have trouble seeing some of my other friends now”

Ten Days Later

Before the storytelling show, the music video for the song Who I Am played, and all of the FPC members attended the viewing except Elva who just left the club.

After the storytelling show, Nora, Scarlet, Quicksilver and Gardenia decided to play a nighttime game of Animal Derby.

“I can’t believe you were friends with Elva!” Scarlet exclaimed.
“I know” Quicksilver responded, but she didn’t seem that happy.
“Let’s just get to the Coliseum and start our race” Gardenia said cheering everyone up.
“How about we grab some desert in the Tearoom first” Nora suggested. “I’m starving!

The four fairies flew into Olivia in the Tearoom. They also saw Dewdrop and Strawberry Pineswirls talking to each other.

“Seems like a water talent and garden talent are talking to each other!” Nora whispered to the other performing fairies.

“Elva’s gotta see that!” Scarlet whispered back.

Just then, Olivia approached Dew and Strawberry. “Thank you for being in that music video!” she said. “I’d also like to thank you for being in the How to Believe music video I made earlier this summer”

“Wait a minute” Snowflake said. “You were in the music video, and that fairy was Strawberry! She was in the video too!”

“I have to go” Dewdrop said embarrassed.
“We haven’t even eaten yet!” Strawberry said. “Let’s stay!” Dewdrop sighed. “Will you sign my leaf journal?” she asked Olivia.

“Sure!” Olivia exclaimed.

“Sports Camp is over” Snowflake sighed. “But we still have the Animal Masquerade coming up”

“You always make remarks about the upcoming events” Dewdrop said. “But I’m excited for this year’s Animal Masquerade too”

Hope you all had a flitterific summer! If you don't understand what Snowflake was talking about in the end, please read my Sports Camp Story which will show what my nature fairies did this summer.

Happy Flapping!