PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-24-2014, 01:58 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aw sorry you're leaving Misty.
Just wondering, are any of you still around? I haven't seen you guys on in awhile...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 07-24-2014, 03:00 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Yup! I just got back from vacation yesterday. I'll star catching up on my characters stories tomorrow. )
Old 07-24-2014, 03:14 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

Just wondering, are any of you still around? I haven't seen you guys on in awhile...
Hey! What am I, chopped liver?

Glad to have you back, Popcorn! Hope you had an awesome vacation.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:52 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I've been meaning to post all week, but things have been a little hectic here. We have a lot of doctors appointments before school starts again, and we have been dealing with some very sad news with my family. I will try to post by this weekend, I feel awful that I haven't!
Old 07-24-2014, 04:20 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Aw! I hope everything turns out okay, sorry to hear that things are tough for you right now. If you ever need to talk, we're here for you. And no need to feel bad about not posting!
Old 07-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
(I'm sorry about what's going on with your family, Hazy. We're all here for you! )

My heart was pounding in my throat. She was really going to do this. She was really going to cut off my shadow.
She slowly pulled out a coconut shell from behind her back, and seeing it made me feel sick to my stomach. Believe me, I've seen worse items than a coconut shell, but imagining my shadow, all balled up inside a coconut for eternity, unable to be free... it was enough to make any shadow person queasy.
Suddenly, fear seized me. "Will... will it hurt?" I ask slowly. I knew that you could feel it when shadows grabbed onto your shadow, so slicing one's shadow with a blade...
"Only if you're lying to me," Astrid replies, opening up the shell. I can't tell whether she's joking or not.
As she begins to stand on my shadow, I brace myself for the worst. Perhaps the feeling of a blade slicing through me would resound. Or a dull chill that would never disappear. Or perhaps I would go numb, or collapse from losing such a fundamental part of me, or perhaps something far worse...
Something closes behind me. I pause, and whirl around. Astrid's already tucking the shell into her pocket.
"Done," she says simply.
I blink a few times. "It's... it's really gone?" I ask meekly, looking down at my toes. Sure enough, there was no shadow. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to hug Astrid or weep for losing my powers.
Astrid folds her arms, and begins, "It is no longer attached to you, I have it now. You won't be sucked into the Otherworld."
I try hard to surpress a girlish giggle of glee. I may be a villain's daughter, but I get excited like everyone else. The urge to hug someone was overwhelming. Keep it together, Maurelle! I scold myself as Astrid continues.
"They can no longer reach your shadow as long as I have it, but remember, don't try anything. I have your shadow, and if you cross me, you will wish the shadows had gotten it."
I nod quickly in response. "I promise you, I will make this up to you," I tell her, picking up my blade I had found earlier. "I will repay you for this, Astrid Pan!"
And with that, I charge back into the fray battling left and right for all it was worth.

I feel like this has to be some sort of a record for amount of portals traveled through in one day. But it wasn't long before we left the smoking castle behind, and were tumbling onto the ground. I got up from my feet, and looked over at Julianna, who had as big of a smile as I did.
"We did it!" I told her excitedly, dropping the bracelets long enough to give her a huge hug.
She squeezed back, replying "Yes!" as we both shared in each other's joy. We did it! We actually did it!
After a moment, I saw that the battle was still raging on.
"We better get these back to everyone," I told Julianna quickly. "We don't want to be celebrating now and then lose the bracelets!"
Julianna nods quickly, and we both scoop up the bracelets and begin running.
Deciding to stay as far away from the battle as we could, we headed around the outer edges of it, which took us close to a rocky ledge. We carefully navigated around the stones, trying to avoid the biggest rocks, when we hear something whizzing overhead. Julianna is the first to see who it led to, shoving me into a bush. Once inside, I saw the villain Jafar growling in anger as he realized that he lost us. Good thing that that archer had been there--we would have never have seen him without their help!

That was when I spot the archer--Jessamine! I quickly motion for her to come down, as Julianna mouths to her a thank you. We would need someone trustworthy (and good with a bow) to help us distribute the bracelets to all of the descendants. But first, she needed to be caught up on the plan...

(Will be continued in a later post)
Old 07-29-2014, 11:47 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Wow, I nearly forgot to read this. For some reason, I didn't find it in my "Today's Posts". Maybe I accidentally clicked "Mark Forums Read"...
Anyway, great post Popcorn, thanks for getting things started again.

Guys I'm leaving on vacation for ten days, I'll be back August 8! Sorry I didn't manage to post before I leave.

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Do you guys still remember me? Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been moving and I just got the chance to use the computer today.
Old 08-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome back, and of course we still remember you!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:26 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hey guys, I'm back!
Welcome back, PHF! Good to see you again, of course we haven't forgotten. Do you need a recap? If so, when did you last leave off?
I think a lot of people are still inactive, which is too bad because I really loved roleplaying with you guys. Oh well, even if we can't finish this, I want to try. Our characters deserve that much.

Pushing back my exhaustion, I glared back at the henchman who's advancing on me, taking his sweet time in doing so. The grin on his face was both triumphant and maniacal.
"Seriously, I'm starting to think a degree in Egoism is some sort of requirement for working for the villains," I said snarkily. All the while, I kept an eye on the sky, waiting. Not long now...
The henchman barked out a laugh. "Look around you, Snow Queen. We have you surrounded." He made some sort of gesture towards his cohorts, and they advanced forward. Dove, Hunter, and I stood back to back, while Astrid, Lillie and the Boys hovered just above us.
I looked beyond their dark forms, to the top of a far hill, where I saw the small figures of Julianna and Lilac, closely followed by a couple other descendants. I seriously hoped they'd had time to spread the news to everyone, because the cloud cover was thinning... Soon...
"Now!" Astrid yelled.
The henchmen surrounding us startled at that, glancing around in confusion and wariness, as if expecting a trap. Instead, I felt the cool, shivery fall of Lillie's pixie dust on top of us. Dove, Hunter and I rose into the air alongside Astrid and Lillie. I grinned down at the shocked expressions worn by the henchmen.
"You guys really need to check your definition of 'surrounded'," I told them. "Because that term implies that you've got every direction covered."
As I spun around to follow my friends, I felt the clasp on my necklace catch on the back of my dress... I reached for it, but the thin silver chain slipped through my grasp and tumbled -
"NO!" I cried out as the necklace - the one I never took off, the one that belonged to my sisters and I - tumbled to the ground. It was silly, irrational, after all it was just a piece of jewelry, but I felt as if something in me had fractured. I watched, helpless, as the icy heart charm shattered to pieces on the ground.
My friends had spun around at my cry, and their eyes widened now. I tried to brush it off, saying it was nothing. We had far more pressing matters to deal with - like our lives and the fate of our world.
But I couldn't help being all too aware of how bare my neck feels without the necklace there.

Exilia really did look different without the constant cloud cover. Not... cheerful exactly; I had the feeling this place never had a cheery day in all its history. But perhaps less... Hopeless.
Which was good, because I needed all the hope I could get.
"Oh, Avia, what if it doesn't work?" I whispered frantically to my friend as we headed towards Lilac, Julianna, and the portal. "It'll be all my fault! I was the one who suggested we - "
"You did everything you could, Calla! We all did. And it's going to work. Just wait and see. We'll be back home in no time." Avia's smile looked a bit forced, but I was grateful to her for trying.
"Whatever happens, I'm glad I met you," I told her.
"Me too," she whispered back.
We were the first ones to reach the hill. Avia immediately moved to embrace her sister, and I wrapped Julianna in a hug as well.
"You guys did awesome!" I told her, a note of pride in my voice. "That was incredibly brave of you. I'm so glad you're okay... You can't imagine how glad."

(Not very long, I know, but I haven't posted on this RP in so long, so it's taking awhile to get the ideas flowing again. Anyway, as for the Ivory's necklace thing, I was kind of hoping she could get to change her charm... Because I feel like it doesn't suit her anymore. The frozen heart is what she worked to get over in the first place, and I don't think that's what she should be defined by. Hope you guys don't mind if she gets a new one!)

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-22-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:20 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
HEEYYYYYYY!!!! I"M BACK!!!!!

Did ya miss me?!? Haha!!! I sure missed you guys!!!

Anyone wanna post a recap for me from the last 7 weeks? Doesn't look like you all got very far

Night, I like the idea of Ivory getting a new charm She has moved on past her frozen heart!
Old 08-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I could use a recap too.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:22 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh my gosh, WELCOME BACK, LIRI!!! We've all been doing fine without you, thanks! really missed you, it's awesome to have you back. Glad to hear that you've had an amazing time at camp!
Pixie hugs!
Anyway, there's been a grand total of six posts since you left. Most people have been inactive for quite some time, and I'm afraid we've all been taking turns going to vacation. So basically nothing was accomplished.
And thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
PHF, when did you last leave off? Do you remember? So I can know when to start the recap.

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!
Old 08-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome back, Liri!! How was your camp?
Old 08-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
It was amazing I met friends that I know will always have my back no matter what.

After removing Maurelle's shadow, I rejoined my friends.
"Seriously, I'm starting to think a degree in Egoism is some sort of requirement for working for the villains," Ivory said snarkily to an advancing henchman. All the while, we kept an eye on the sky, waiting. Not long now...
The henchman barked out a laugh. "Look around you, Snow Queen. We have you surrounded." He made some sort of gesture towards his cohorts, and they advanced forward. Dove, Hunter, and Ivory stood back to back, while Lillie, the Boys, and I hovered just above them.
I looked beyond their dark forms, to the top of a far hill, where I saw the small figures of Julianna and Lilac, closely followed by a couple other descendants. I seriously hoped they'd had time to spread the news to everyone, because the cloud cover was thinning... Soon...

"Now!" I yelled, and Lillie and I showered Dove, Hunter, and Ivory with pixie dust.
The henchmen surrounding them startled at that, glancing around in confusion and wariness, as if expecting a trap. Instead, Dove, Hunter and Ivory rose into the air alongside Lillie and I. I grinned down at the shocked expressions worn by the henchmen.
"You guys really need to check your definition of 'surrounded'," Ivory told them. "Because that term implies that you've got every direction covered."
As we flew off to join everyone else at the hill, Ivory cried out in horror. We spun around at her cry, eyes wide. She tried to brush it off, saying it was nothing, but I had followed her gaze as she cried out and seen the fallen necklace with the shattered heart charm. I knew we had far more pressing matters to deal with - like our lives and the fate of our world, but as the others turned away, I swooped down and grabbed the necklace for later.

As we flew, Lillie and I dusted the other Estorianans and they rose into the sky alongside us. Soon we had everyone flying to the hill. I glanced at the clouds, growing ever thinner, and called out for everyone to hurry. We finally arrived at the hill and joined those already there.
"Not long now." Laurel says.
"I hope this works." Shang replies.
"What do we have left to lose?" Ivory shrugs.
"Hey, don't talk like that." I cut in, "Of course it will work! We've beat the impossible before! We just have to stick together and have faith."

Suddenly, the rain stops abruptly.

"NOW!!!" Saige yells, and we all put on the cuffs at the same time. I instantly drop to the ground, and wide-eyed I look to see Lillie fall as well. We meet each other's eyes as terror rises up inside me. It didn't work! We're trapped! Ivory and Dove run to the pair of us, concern filling their eyes.
"Oh no! Are you two ok?" Dove asks.
"I.... we... we can't fly anymore! It isn't working! We are trapped!" I cry out, "What have we done?!"

(Hehe! Astrid is panicking! She has been Pan too long Alright, just thought I'd scare everyone until the cuffs work )

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 08-13-2014 at 05:44 PM.