PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old A Fairy School! (Now Hiring)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-28-2015, 02:02 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I like your post, Lemony. Since nobody has joined for history, I'll have Rainmist teach history and magic.

I flitter over a few students who had arrived. I am excited yet nervous about how this school will work out with so little students and a enough teachers for the full amount of students that there are supposed to be. Then, the principal flies up to me. She gives me a warm smile. I smile back.
"Hi. I'm Shanna. What's your name?" I ask, holding out my hand to shake hands.
"Scarlett Winterbug." says the principal. We then shake hands. Then, another teacher who I knew as Rainmist flew up to Scarlett.
"We need a history teacher. Can I teach history until someone is hired to be history teacher?" asks Rainmist.
(I hope it's ok that I controlled Scarlett for a second.)
Old 01-28-2015, 10:06 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Of course it's ok that you controlled Scarlett

Scarlett's point of view
" Of course you can be the history teacher, we don't have many teachers or students at our school and since history appears to be the first class we need someone to teach it right away " I say. " Don't worry about me I won't let you or the student body down " Rainmist replies. " Good now if the students are naughty send them here we have a no tolerance for rude behavior and they will be dealt with by me and Miss Shanna " I say with a serious tone to show that I mean business by what I say. " Oh don't worry I will " Rainmist says walking away. Me and Vice Principal Shanna walk outside to greet the fellow students as they enter the school. Greeting everyone and getting to know them by name. We head to have our first meeting where Shana and I give a speech about school rules, the history of our school, the schedule, who is in what class, and who the teachers are.

" Good morning everyone I'm Miss Winterbug, your school principal " I say. " And I am Miss Shanna the Vice Principal " Shanna says. " Were here to give you the load down on our school, how things will be around here, first off I think I speak for everyone when I say that this school year is going to be a great year. You may be nervous at first, I myself am as this is my first job, but overtime we will have lots of fun learning together. I would like to give it to Miss Shana to go over the school rules with you all " I say turning to Shanna.

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 01-28-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Nice chapter Lemony, though I was a little mad that you called Rainmist Rainbowswirls. Can you please change it so it says Rainmist?
Old 01-28-2015, 11:18 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Sorry about that
Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That's ok. I think I'll post for some of my fairies.

I fly into the school and see the principal and vice principal talking in the hall way. I then move out of the way as another fairy comes to the principal and vice principal.
"We need a history teacher. Can I teach history until someone is hired?" asks the fairy, who I now know is a teacher.
"Of course you can be the history teacher, we don't have many teachers or students at our school and since history appears to be the first class we need someone to teach it right away." the principal says.
"Don't worry about me I won't let you or the student body down." replies the teacher.
"Good now if the students are naughty send them here we have a no tolerance for rude behavior and they will be dealt with by me and Miss Shanna." the principal says with a serious tone to show that she means business by what she says. I now know the vice principal's name.
"Oh don't worry, I will." the teacher says, walking away. They then fly off to greet students. I fly off to see 3 other fairies flying toward me.
"Hi. I'm Julie who are you?" one asked.
"Stargazer." I replied simply.

Scarlett and I then go outside to greet everyone as they come in. We get to know them by name, and then we have our first meeting: about the rules, history of our school, and who the teachers are. After that, we have a meeting in the cafeteria with the students.
"Good morning everyone I'm Miss Winterbug, your school principal. " Scarlett says.
"And I am Miss Shanna the Vice Principal. " I say.
"We're here to give you the load down on our school, how things will be around here, first off I think I speak for everyone when I say that this school year is going to be a great year. You may be nervous at first, I myself am as this is my first job, but overtime we will have lots of fun learning together. I would like to give it to Miss Shanna to go over the school rules with you all." Scarlett says turning to me. I then go over the rules with them.
Is it ok if Julie, Carnation and Stargazer don't get to meet the principal first thing? To you think that maybe one of my other fairies, Twilight or Infinity should be the fairy Carnation and Julie are meeting?
Old 02-01-2015, 04:12 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Sure that sounds fine to me.

Scarlett's point of view
" Rule number one be on time to class. Rule number 2 don't talk in class. Rule number 3 no using your talents unless it's in class "Rainmist says. I hear a couple of moans after number 3, but we can't have them using their talents they could be quite dangerous if used incorrectly. " Rule number 4 listen to your teachers. Pans last rule number 5 have fun here at school time flys by fast just like a fast-flying talent. " Rainmist says finishing. There good rules especially number 5 we should have fun and enjoy ourselves because school will pass by fast soon they will graduate. Our school hasn't been around for long, and we started it to teach you fairies how to use your talents to your best abilities, we know the school is small but soon it will grow like your talents. " I say.

( I hope your ok with the rules ) This reminds me when I was on Pixie Hollow and people would play College the students always disobeyed which made it quite funny.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice rules, Lemony! I couldn't seem to think of many.

"I'm Carnation." another said.
"I'm Twilight." said the other one.
"Everybody is going to the opening ceremony. Want to come with us?" asked Julie.
"Sure." I reply.
~~~~~~
We arrive at the opening ceremony, and the principal and the vice principal, Shanna, fly in. They introduce themselves, and now I know that the principal is Scarlett Winterbug. Then, Ms. Winterbug turns to Shanna to explain the rules. Then, that same teacher flies in. She explains the 1st 3 rules, then Shanna explains the last 2. After #3, don't use your talents in class (unless it's talent class, of course), I heard a couple of groans. I just simply rolled my eyes. The fairy in front of me groaned. Then Julie and I went off to look at the schedule.
"1st is. . .history." Julie said. That other teacher offered to teach history. . .she must be our teacher! My expression was that I had an idea expression, so Julie asked,
"What's your idea?"
"Nothing. I just slightly know the history teacher, that's all." I replied as we flew to where Twilight and Carnation were.
"We go to history first." says Julie.
"Alright! Let's go!" calls Carnation, zipping out of the ceremony room. We follow her out, though not as fast.

I go to announce the rules, when Rainmist flies in and explains the 1st 3 rules. How rude. I think to myself. Once Scarlett is done announcing a note about rule #3, I announce the last 2 rules. We hope that everyone enjoys their 1st day at this school.