PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Rainmist's Diary: A Fairy Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-17-2015, 12:00 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Rainmist's Diary: A Fairy Story

This works like Julie and Infinity's diary. I will write in it every so often about certain events that happen with my fairies.

February 16th, 2015
7:06 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I was influenced by some other fairies that had a diary: my sister Julie, and other sister, Infinity. I now think about it, and I wonder what I've gotten myself into. I'll probably be inactive on this, anyways, because I have stuff that I want to do with my friends, and another thing is, that I'll probably forget about this journal. Now, I feel like putting up the recently created lanterns and partying. I am going for a quick 'walk' around the forest. I hope I don't get lost.
Old 02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
February 17, 2014
4:22 P.M.
Dear Diary,

The walk I took last night was good and long. I am now thinking about early this morning. Julie #2 and I had made a deal to come and watch the sunrise together, and then when the sun began to rise, we found Julie, Jewel, and Nightshade sitting on that tree. They let us join their little society, which is now called the Sunrise Forest Secret Society, or the SFSS. Jewel and Julie had ideas for it to be a totally different name, but that's what it ended up as. There's a meeting at 8:00 P.M. tonight, and it's held a little ways away from Pixie Grotto.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:13 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

February 19, 2015
4:12 P.M.
Dear Diary,

Yesterday, Infinity and Shanna said that they were going on a 1 week adventure to look for new fairy friends. They left yesterday around 11:00 A.M., and will come back next Wednesday. The gang and I had our field trip to a meadow in the middle of the forest, and we stayed in the top of some trees to sleep at night. Very early this morning, we headed back to Pixie Grotto. I didn't bring my diary on the trip, neither did Julie, and there was a meeting earlier, so we didn't end up posting in our diaries until now. Jewel, the leader of our gang, is still thinking about having a meeting or not tonight. If we get notification from her, it will probably mean there is a meeting, but if not, there will probably be no meeting.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:34 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

March 31, 2015
11:43 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I am writing this in the middle of an SFSS meeting. We are having a quick snack break, but then we will get back to work on our April Fools' surprise. Jewel says that we can never be too early. We formed smaller groups, and the groups are divided like this: Julie and Nightshade in one group, with Julie #2 and I on the other. Jewel is planning something for us. She says we'll find out at dawn. Wonder what that could be. Anyways, got to go!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

April 1, 2015
11:43 A.M.
Dear Diary,

This day is going great so far. At dawn, everybody surprised each other with the April Fools surprises. We are currently having a party. We have lots of stuff, so I don't think I could list it! Jewel predict that this party is going to last until after noon, and I think she is right. Everybody is just having so much fun! Anyways, though if I end here it will be a really short post, I think I will, because I want to get another treat from the snacks area. Write back later!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

April 3, 2015
1:56 P.M.
Dear Diary,

I noticed I haven't been giving that much detail on stuff for most of my previous posts. I'm guessing that Julie and Infinity have, and probably other fairy diarists. I am now noting that from now on, I am going to include lots of detail of these events into all of my posts. By the way, there is nothing I have to write about besides the important message above. Also, at the party 2 days ago, Julie and Infinity were talking about their Pixie Grotto action rating. I think I'll catch on this trend, and right now, I rate the action 10%. No wonder I have little to write about! Anyways, bye for now. Hope to get lots of excitement to write about later.