PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:55 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hey guys, if you don't mind I'd love some input as to what to do for Jess. I kind of feel like she hasn't contributed to the RP, and her personality is kind of... Boring.
What would be a good flaw to have?
Also, Misty, Gwyn's backstory is great! It's cool that you took the time to write such detailed histories for your characters.
Wish, I love the song Burning Gold! And your post of it was really good. How'd you do the flaming text though?
I'll post tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Perhaps a good flaw for Jess to have is to just feel really weird about the whole situation? After all, it hasn't been long since her parents and her moved to Estoriana, and already they've been kidnapped, and she's facing the threat of going up against the villains who, up until not very long ago, had thought existed only in fairy tales. Just a suggestion to help get the ideas flowing.
Also, I really feel the need to apologize. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting very much (aka, at all), but my life is just craziness right now (especially this week--I'm part of a choir musical and I feel completely unprepared! ) and I haven't had too much time to act out what Avia, Maurelle, Lilac, and Ana have been doing. Sorry, guys...)

(So, I guess I have to start somewhere. That somewhere being with Avia, when she and the other kids are first outside the castle...)

The huge castle before us was... well... intimidating, to say the least. The fact that it was on a very creepy and unfamiliar planet that oozed "villain" didn't help at all. In fact, it was beginning to add onto my fears that maybe our parents wouldn't be okay at all, no matter what we tried to do.
Some of the kids start talking quietly, while I watch Flora flying high above us, scoping out the area for a way in. Suddenly, she dives right back to my shoulder.
"Avia!" she chirps in a hushed tone straight into my ear, "there's a pack of guards coming right this way! And they don't look like a casual patrol group..."
I peek over the boulder in front of us, and sure enough, a group of heavily armored guards are headed straight towards us!
"Guys!" I whisper quickly. "There's a patrol of henchmen heading this way!"
Everyone's gazes immediately shift to me, and--with a slowly sinking heart--I see some of them switch between Flora and I.
Oh no, I think, feeling like I want to just melt into a puddle. They...they know...
Everyone begins to talk about what we're going to do, and Flora is now chirping constantly into my ear: "They're getting closer... not much longer now... one of them is reaching for their sword... this isn't looking good..."
"Flora," I hiss back as quietly as I can manage, "I could really do without the second-by-second commentary here."
That was when I began to feel a cold breeze radiating from nearby. Immediately, I look over at Calla. Could she have decided to use her powers since mine are pretty much like an open book? But no, I see the area around her is perfectly normal. However, the area around Jack seems to be freezing over...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Now for Lilac, who is with Avia right as the box holding the descendants is blasted apart...)

My heart was pounding. Would we really lose our parents forever because we wanted to escape?
Suddenly, the gigantic box holding our parents groans slightly, and then, blam! Metal shrapnel goes flying everywhere. Avia and I duck, and after we hear most of the pieces have come to a stop, we slowly stand up again.
And see the Snow Queen observing us all from the gaping hole in the box.
"Well, this is interesting. Now who's rescuing who?" She smiled at us. Immediately, Julianna runs forward, Annabeth and Calla running after her. A few more figures step out into the light, and then I see...
"Mommy!" I cry out, running forward as fast as I can, and Avia and I tackle hug her. She almost falls over, but soon she crumbles down, and we're all a big, hugging, tearful mess. It feels so good to have her back!
We would have stayed there forever if suddenly, a blast of power threw Avia and I against a wall, narrowly missing a series of spells. As soon as they pass, I scramble back to my feet and run back over to my mom, who has now been joined by Aunt Kathrynn.
"So. This is what has become of you," Maleficent stepped out of their ranks, her blackish purple robes sweeping along the ground. "Daughter."
Everyone gasps, and Avia--whose still walking back toward us--freezes in place. Eclipse's face is stone hard, revealing nothing.
She's Maleficent's daughter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As flames erupt over our heads, I wish silently that there was a way that I could protect myself. I could build a shield if I wanted to, but it would have to be for someone else.
And I think that there has been enough villain kids doing the "right" thing for one day.
As the bricks fall away, I realize--yes, I'm an idiot--that the hat portal is still clipped onto my belt, where I put it last. I grab it, spin it to life, and before the fire reaches it, I jump through, envisioning land about five hundred feet away from here. A second later, there I am, descendants running all around me, ignoring me completely. I take a brief second to turn around and look back at the castle, burning brightly against the dark sky.

Walking home, I began to turn the past events over and over in my mind. Was this really the best thing for them to do? I thought. Switching sides, going over to the other side?
The other side. Just those three words, and immediately I shiver, thinking about the shadows that occasionally dance across our walls. Them: creepy, malicious, doing whatever you ask in the most evil, horrible way possible. I hate them. After all, I may be the daughter of Dr. Facilier, but I'm not cruel. At least, not that cruel. I hate his "friends" on the other side. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be in his mess!

(Will continue in a few hours or tomorrow.)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 05-21-2014 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Maurelle's Mini Post needs tinkering
Old 05-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Thanks for the idea, Popcorn! And don't worry, you're not really behind. The RP's been quiet these past few days (which is good because I haven't had time to post either! )

Danton

My jaw nearly dropped right off my face when Dove announced herself to be Phoenix's real mother. Wow, was I a genius or what? I'd actually gotten it right!
I watched as first Ryllis, then Phoenix, switched sides to join the descendants. A few of our group, especially Gwyn and Jalilah, looked seriously upset by this. Me? I wasn't really bothered. I thought we were better off without them anyway.
And at least now I know why Phoenix and I have hated each other for so long...
A few moments later, Jalilah turned on us as well, and this time I did a double take. Three people turning traitor in the last five minutes? Four, actually, if you counted Ryllis's father. And Eclipse, but she'd deserted us long ago.
"So you see," a descendant I didn't recognize said quietly, for the benefit for those villains who had chosen to remain with their brethren. "The truth is never as simple as you think. Did the villains tell you that we wronged them?"
"And did they ever tell you why we're known as the 'descendants'?" Another added. "Did they tell you about our ancestors, the original fairytale characters, who they banished to Earth?"

I turned to my father. "Is it true... What she said?" I demanded. I had no intention of joining the other side, but none of the villains had ever mentioned this to us. "We banished their ancestors too?"
Gaston scowled at me. "Not you too, Danton. Do you want to be like those traitors?" He gestured to Ryllis, Phoenix and Jalilah.
"No!" I snapped. "But why have I never heard of this, from any of you? You've always told us that they were the ones who took Estoriana away from you."
"We didn't think there was any reason to tell you," Gaston answered calmly. I noticed that he didn't try to deny it. "Their ancestors were no better than they were. They tried to control us, and we were as much prisoners there as we are here. Of course we had to get rid of them."
I relaxed. I should've known there'd be a reasonable explanation. Still, I couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious. If that was all there was, why had our parents lied to us for all those years?
That was when the entire room, the entire castle, had lit on fire. Father and I immediately ran for the exit, not caring if anyone else got out in our haste to escape. Father pulled out his teleporting device, and transported us a safe distance away from the burning castle.
"How dare they!" Father exploded. "Mark my words, son, we will get back at them for this."
I nodded halfheartedly, barely listening. It felt kind of strange, having three people I'd known my whole life just be gone like that. I kind of wanted to turn around and torture Ryllis about something, or exchange insults with Phoenix. But Phoenix was the descendant of Belle, I reminded myself. Next time I saw her, we'd be exchanging much worse than insults. A part of me cringed away at the thought, despite the fact that I've always thought I genuinely hated her.
I had barely known Jalilah. But Ryllis? I would never, ever admit it in a million years, but I felt like something was missing now that she'd left. Not that I missed Amaryllis, of course. If anything, she should be missing me. They all should. After all, how often could they find a guy with my kind of charm?
But still, it felt strange not having them around to banter with.

(Wow. Danton finally figured out that there are actually other people in the world besides himself! Well, sort of... I'm so proud of him! )
Old 05-21-2014, 01:44 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Alright everyone, I have some exciting and sad news that I need to share.

I got accepted to be a part of a summer camp for 7 weeks! I am super excited, however the sad part is that I won't be able to be online for most of that time. I may be able to come online every now and then, but not enough to be a part of any role plays.

I am leaving on June 22nd, and I won't be back home until August 10th.

I am going to miss you all so much!!!!

However, lets enjoy the last 5 weeks until I leave! Lets finish this role play!
Old 05-21-2014, 01:57 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Wow, Liri, that's so exciting! I hope you have lots of fun at camp! I bet it'll be awesome. What kind of camp will it be?
Aw, we'll definitely miss you. Role plays aren't the same without you here. Okay, let's do our best to finish HEA before then, which shouldn't be a problem since we're getting close anyway.
You're coming back two days before my birthday! Make sure to bring me a present. Just kidding.

And Glory, I laughed when I saw that.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:27 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Its a church summer camp. I am really excited

I will miss you guys more than almost anything else this summer.

Haha! Awesome! Maybe I'll bring you a surprise
Old 05-22-2014, 05:15 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That sounds awesome, Liri! Hope you have lots of fun.
Guys, we've kind of already written everything we planned out for this RP. I think that may be why people haven't been posting lately. We don't really have a plan for what happens next, so anyone have any ideas? How should this final battle go? Do we want to fight and defeat the villains? Simply escape Exilia without lifting the banishment spell? Put them on yet another planet?
Old 05-22-2014, 07:03 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Um actually Glory, I have a huge scene planned after the final battle and before the epilogue. I don't want to reveal my plan quite yet since it's still in the works however.
What I was thinking was to fight the villains, escape Exilia, and somehow strengthen the banishment spell so nobody can leave the planet. It was the henchmen that were able to reach Estoriana, but if they were banished too then the villains would have no way to return. That's just what I had in mind though.

I loved it, Night!! We are really going with our character friendship tradition-- Sparrow and Saige, Julianna and Calla, Phoenix and Eclipse... Oh I love this!!

As I watched Eclipse transform into a brilliant purple dragon with stormy grey eyes and began setting the castle on fire, I could have sworn she sparked the fire in me. Without even thinking, I grabbed one of the torches along the walls and began running with her. For the first time, I felt alive. I had spent my entire life bent on getting revenge on the people who turned out to be my parents.
As Eclipse and I burned down the castle, it also represented a life we were burning to the ground. I had only just met Eclipse, but I knew we had both spent a long time chasing something that could never bring happiness. We both had enough. We were setting fires to a previous life, and watching it burn before our eyes was invigorating. I felt free.
When Eclipse turned back into her human form, I stood next to her, gazing at the raging flames. "We're a lot alike, you and I. We chase things, only to find emptiness."
"Yes," She said quietly. Then she turned to me. "I don't know about you, but I'm done. We could start so many fires."
I grinned at her. "Let's start a fire with the villains first."

(Is this okay, Night? I just really feel like Eclipse and Phoenix would be friends. And when do you want to do the Julianna and Calla scene?)

When Eclipse and Phoenix - my sister - burned the castle, everyone took off running to regroup. Of course Saige and I protested, stating that only cowards and fools run. But when the parents fled, Saige and I looked at each other. We sighed simultaneously and followed.
When I caught up with my parents, Dove's smile turned to shock when she noticed my short ponytail. "You cut your hair?!"
I braced myself for this moment. Dove was going to be so upset with me. "Long hair is for princesses. I'm a pirate. Besides, it was constantly getting in the way when we fought the ambush back on the Enchanted Forest, so I had Saige cut it off."
"Sparrow what have you done?!" Dove laughed. Wait, laughed?!
"You're not mad?"
"Of course not!" She put an arm around me. "It's your hair. Of course I would rather you keep it long, but it's up to you. It suits you very nicely."
Well, that was not the reaction I was expecting. She seemed fine with what I did however, so I changed the subject. "I know I'm more like Dad. I'm a go getter and don't think twice."
She cut me off mid-sentence. "Actually, you're more like me. Your father is the one that second guesses himself," She said with a laugh.
I looked at her and said nothing. I suppose I never really realised how much I was like her.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 05-22-2014 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:43 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Hmm... how about instead of extending the banishment spell to the henchmen, we seal off all portals to Exilia after our characters portal back to Estoriana?

The acrid tang of the smoke stung my eyes as I followed my family out of the burning castle. Flames lick at our heels, and I yelp as a spark caught the hem of my dress. I quickly stomped it out, leaving a singed strip of fabric at the base of it.
We ran as fast as we could out of the blazing inferno. Through the thick haze of smoke, I could see both descendants and villains fleeing for their lives.
Suddenly, I felt a tug on my arm. Annabeth was pulling at me, gesturing frantically back in the direction of the fire. I shook my head, not able to hear her over the roar and crackle of the flames. She looked frustrated for a second, then mouthed out the word Julianna.
My eyes widened. We couldn't have left her behind... Could we? Oh my gosh, what if - ? I turned on my heel and ran, dodging the licking tongues of flame, back into the worst of the blaze. Annabeth followed close behind.
The heat was so intense, I felt as if the entire world was melting down. I coughed, my eyes stinging in the thick curtain of smoke. One thought raced through my mind - we had to find her.
A few corridors down, we found Julianna struggling to free herself from a mess of burning furniture that was blocking her way. She shoved past them just in time, as the whole pile burst into flame. I felt a split second of relief as Annabeth and I waved frantically. Her face lit up when she saw us.
Then a dark figure stepped out of the hazy smoke, and before anyone could react, he grabbed Julianna by the back of her gown. She struggled, but by then he had a firm grip around her.
Annabeth and I surged forward, but a falling plank of flaming wood landed right between us. I cried out. Annabeth looked to be on the verge of racing through the blaze to reach her sister.
C'mon, Calla, do something! I stared, almost mesmerized by the dancing flames. Just like during the last battle with the henchmen, I felt my entire body freeze up. I stood immobile in the middle of the corridor, as the fire crept ever closer.
Everything in me screamed to move, run, do something! I knew I could stop the henchman - even in this heat, I had enough power to do that. But... I couldn't.
It was no longer about not wanting to let others know I had powers. I couldn't... In the midst of the smoke and the heat, I couldn't function. Fear held me captive.
I watched, frozen in place, as the henchman lifted a long, gleaming blade from where it had been strapped to his waist. I willed my powers to come, to do something, but I could only watch as...
Pure terror flashed in the eyes of two of the people I cared for most in the world. Why, why, why wasn't I doing something?
The henchman's smile grew as he saw all of our terror. Just as he leveled his blade -
- a spark caught the edges of his dark hood, and he screamed as it went up in flames. He let go of Julianna, frantically trying to stomp out the flames. He made quite a funny sight, jumping around and yanking at his flaming clothes.
As soon as his grip loosened, Julianna pulled herself free. Ignoring the blaze, she leaped over the plank of flaming wood. It caught the edge of her cloak, but she threw it off, running straight into our arms. Annabeth and I hugged her tightly, all of us shaking with terror at the close call.
A loud snap from behind caused us all to spin around and sprint as fast as we could for the exit. I swore I never knew I could run this fast. I grabbed onto Annabeth's and Julianna's hands, and we fled from the burning castle.
We burst outside, and the gray, overcast skies had never looked so appealing. We ran over to join the other descendants. I immediately collapsed on the hard, rocky ground, coughing uncontrollably. My eyes stung and watered. It felt like my lungs were on fire.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, and as the coughs became more manageable, I looked up through watery eyes to see Ivory. She reached down to hug me, helping me to my feet.
"Oh, thank goodness you're all okay!" Annalise gasped in relief. She clutched Annabeth, Julianna, and me as tightly as she could. Besides singed clothes and soot-covered hair, the three of us weren't the worst for wear.
As the terror and adrenaline wore off, I felt a terrible, crushing weight hit me. What had I done? If the henchman's clothes hadn't caught on fire... If he hadn't been distracted.
I broke away from the others, burying my face in my hands. I would have let someone I love die, because I was too scared to move. Because I couldn't use my powers... Because I never let myself learn.
"Oh, stars, what have I done?" I whispered. I looked up at all of them, my eyes wild. "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"
"Calla...?" Ivory looked confused, as did all of them. I ignored them all, spinning around and running away, into the barren gray mass of boulders, as their surprised cries rang out from behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is not who I want to be.
I stood alone, on the rocky plain. Desolate gray as far as the eye could see, the landscape matched my mood perfectly.
All I knew was that I couldn't return to them like this. I didn't want them to see what I'd become.
I didn't want to be what I'd become.
I pulled loose strands of curly light brown hair in front of my face. All my life, I'd been confused about who I was, and who I was supposed to be. Was I a simple peasant's daughter, who happened to be favored by the Queen and her family? Or was I the daughter of one of the legendary descendants, a queen with powers feared by many?
I didn't know. I still don't know. But I do know that, as I watched the henchman's sword draw nearer to Julianna, that I never wanted to feel like that again. To have the power to save someone I loved, but not be able to use it.
I was done being a coward.
With denying who I really was.
Determination welled up in me, surging forth in a great burst of power that coated the nearest boulders with a thin layer of frost. For once, I stared at it and didn't feel conflicted. Right or not, I wasn't going to hide anymore.
I raised my face to the sky and let the magic go. The swirling storm that Ivory always talked about suddenly came to life, and a great blast of ice flew straight up into the stormy skies. It crashed back down, straight towards me, and I screamed, putting up my hands to defend myself. I felt it strike as a huge blast of icy cold.
When I opened my eyes, I felt somehow... different. I stared down at the strands of curly hair draped over my shoulders.
No longer light golden-brown, but a pale, icy silver that almost matched Jack Frost's.
I felt a bit of that old uncertainty, that previous terror, sweep through me. And I let it.
Being fearless wasn't about not having fears. It was about being afraid, but able to conquer what you were afraid of.
I let the magic swirl down my singed clothes, watching as the pale lilac fabric changed from the thick, heavy one of Arendelle fashions to the shimmering, crystalline gowns I've seen Ivory conjure up. My cloak swirled around my shoulders, deep, frost-encrusted fuchsia.
I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They stared as I came back over the rise, my long silver-white hair blowing in the harsh breeze. I felt their eyes sweep down the lines of my new appearance. And for once in my life, not a muscle in my body was freezing up.
I locked eyes with Avia, letting her know without words that I wouldn't betray her confidence. She would let her secrets go when she was ready, and not before.
As for me, I felt a great weight lift off my shoulders. I faced a future that was as bright and uncertain as the first frost of winter. I was scared, excited, thrilled...
... And free.

(Haha, I'll edit this later, I'm not quite done. And here's Calla's new appearance. You guys don't mind the transformation, do you?)
Click the image to view the full version
Old 05-24-2014, 05:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I love it! I will post soon
Old 05-25-2014, 01:30 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(I want to point out that before I say this, I'm NOT quitting, I just feel a need to say this.
I kind of feel like my characters aren't important enough, (but that's probably because I joined so late,) I'm sorry for sounding so negative, but I just feel like I'm missing out.)
Old 05-25-2014, 03:54 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks Liri.
Aw Kenzie, I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll try to include your characters more in the future. In the meantime, there's still the final battle coming up. Can you think of anything Kris or Abrienne can do to help during that?

Um, guys, sorry to spring this on you near the last minute here, but I'm leaving for a few days because you guys are boring me to death for a school band/choir trip. We're leaving next Friday (May 30) and won't be getting back until the Wednesday after that (June 4). Unfortunately, I don't even have a data plan phone, so I won't be on the forums at all... Unless maybe the hotel has internet access.
I know this may be a lot to ask, but could you try not to end the RP without me? Yes, I know we're really close to the climax/end, but I'd like to be here for at least part of the final battle. If that's not possible, please at least try to include my characters. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-25-2014, 05:24 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I'm so sorry, Kenzie! I will try to include Kris and Abrienne more, especially Kris since he and Julianna are already friends.

YES! Come on guys, let's rush to finish HEA without Night! And we need to make sure that Saige and Ivory and Calla and Laurel are trapped on Exilia with no means of escape! Wow, that sounds so exciting, Night! We definitely won't end it without you. We could start the battle but I wouldn't want to finish it without you.
Old 05-25-2014, 06:46 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Per request of the original poster, this thread has been closed.