PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I found this comment from Marina about new dresses coming to the Queen's. Looks like new dresses will be released after this special sale is over.

Quote:
Marina says:

Fly with you, Lily Lotusleaf! Brand-new gown designs will arrive at the Queen's Boutique after the Best of 2012 Special is over.

January 08, 2013 11:26AM
Quote:
Marina says:

The Best of 2012 Special will last until the gowns sell out or for a couple weeks -- whichever comes first! Happy shopping!

January 08, 2013 01:23PM
And, for those with mixed up orders:
Quote:
Marina says:

Hey, Julie Starspring! Sprinting thistles got loose in the Queen's Boutique and mixed up some of the orders. Please message our Customer Support Team with which dress you meant to get and which dress you got instead. They'll fix it for you. Also, if you decide to purchase another dress, this shouldn't be a problem again.

January 08, 2013 01:52PM

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Thank you so much Heather! I don't always get time to look through the questions for Marina to see her answers, so I appreciate you going through those and quoting her! I think I'll save what's left of my diamonds to see what the new designs are. Now let's just hope that the prices aren't sky-high on those new ones also!
It seems that many of the dresses are selling very quickly, so I'm hoping we really won't have to wait too long.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I got a mature response from the NC. They want this to be a positive expierence for all faries.
Orgnianl E-Mail
: I just wanted to express how disappointed I was at the release of the dresses for the Queen's Boutique. When the news talked about something that was new and exciting I was antsy. To fnd out it was just re-selling old dresses at a higher price was more than a little annoying. I hope in the future Pixie Hollow starts to use its imagination again and release new things that are truly news worthy.

Response
Thank you for sending us your feedback about the Queen's Boutique re-release. I would be happy to discuss this with you.

We receive lots of feedback about Queen's Boutique. Some of our Fairies send us their thoughts about dresses that we've released. Some Fairies want to know what's coming next. Some Fairies want us to bring back certain dresses because they missed them the first time around.
This is actually the first time we've brought any dressed back to the Queen's Boutique since it opened. We were really excited to bring back some of the best selling dresses of 2012, especially since we often hear that some of our Fairy friends weren't able to buy them when they were first released.

While we can definitely understand that you might be disappointed, I encourage you to try and look at this as a positive experience for other Fairies. It's a great opportunity for them to get items they missed, and it gives you a chance to save up some Diamonds for the next time Queen's Boutique gets new items.

Be sure to check the Calendar to see when your favorite shops might be getting new items. Here's a link to the Calendar in case you need it:

While I do not agree with what they did, I am glad they actually took my complaint seriously. I am just frustrated that it is mainly nothing new or exciting. But if I want to rant I will head to the rant section. Just wanted to let you guys know the Nc KNOWS a lot f us are frustrated.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
BUT..... they ignored your remark about the prices being higher! What on earth were they thinking!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Heather Cedarspeck; 01-10-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: unneeded quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Flitterer
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post

BUT..... they ignored your remark about the prices being higher! What on earth were they thinking!?!?!?!?!
If they had actually said anything regarding that I would have passed out from shock!
Old 01-10-2013, 02:47 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Well, on the other hand, Garlicnoodles was very happy to have a chance to purchase dresses she saw before she was a member. so SOME of the fairies are happy about it! I do not envy the Never Council's position of trying to keep as many fairies happy as much of the time as possible.

Popcorn, Indigo got that dress, and she wears the to a lot. Garlicnoodles already bought three dresses, but she is seriously considering either that one or the other yellow one. (It turns out the yellow pops against her blue house, so she wants to branch out).

Indigo and Lemony wore their QB dresses to Lila's arrival day party--I'll post pics in the meet and greet folder. Here is Lemony's styling:

On the other, other hand, I have spent all of my mainland allowance on Pixie Diamonds! So I had better go to a lot of parties.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Flitterer
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm so glad you were able to buy your dress Indigo! I am just irritated that they took forever to do this. It is not that hard to reset stuff. And the prices were higher.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Movin 2 France 4 good!!!!
View Sprinkles's Photo Album
Sprinkles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Halloween'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Moving
Sprinkles is a talented FairySprinkles is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Thats so pretty Indigo! I rly hope the new dress will be purple!!! i have enough pds for one dress and im waiting for a purple one
Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow, Indigo, that combo looks amazing!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:27 PM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 

Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
TY Sprinkles and Popcorn! It wasn't one that we visualized ahead of time, sometimes I just try on new pieces with everything "just in case" and wow! this really popped out at me.

~Twinkle~
Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh wow Indigo, I love that combo! It makes me want to get both those gowns! lol

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 01-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I agree Stormy, the combination is stunning!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:56 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Well, two of my fairies now have gowns. After trading for 2 days I finally had enough diamonds to buy Grace Sweetheart the Chic Crimson Gown. I had liked it for her but let my little one, who's fairy it is, decide if she wanted that one or not. She said she liked it so... Good-bye Diamonds, Hello Gown!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-11-2013, 12:51 AM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase

Thanks Stargazer and _Stormy_ and Sapphire!

I like to reread threads, especially about fashion, and so I started to reread this one, and am up to page 40... one thing I noticed was every time they have raised the prices of the dresses, a lot of people get very upset... which is very understandable, especially when it puts the fun things out of reach.

... as I am lucky enough to be able to pay for and get the annual rate, my monthly charges for flying in the Hollow are actually very small... So I think of the cost of the dresses as partly how we pay for the Hollow...

I don't know if this is true, but I like to think that it is a way for me to make free subscriptions possible for other fairies when I buy the dresses... making the site profitable for Disney is in a few ways, aligned with my own interests...

I wrote a post about this on another thread, and it was actually how I got my first four or five reputation points, so it seemed that I brought forward a perspective that was helpful in some way to read--that's why I mentioned it again, here, as people seemed to like it. (I can dig up a link, if anyfairy wants).

The good news is people seem happier with the variety in the new designs.

~Twinkle~

Last edited by Indigo Twinkleheart; 01-11-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Maybe if we can AT LEAST buy the gown items separately I will consider it, but I'm not buying repeats, and personally I'm getting to the point where I think, Tink would be confused to to why we change our clothes so much! They sure don't.

Something's got to give, not get worse.

We can sell items in POTCO, they REALLY need to get a trade shop/sell back shop in the Hollow!!!!!!!