PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-27-2014, 01:45 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sven:
"Me? I'm not the one having another midnight party." The stranger said. Star rolled her eyes and looked like she was going to argue. I looked down and found a marshmellow in my pocket, and stuffed it in her mouth before she could say anything. That should keep her busy.
"Have you seen Heather?" She asked, looking all around.
I turned around casually to look at Rain Feather. She mouthed no, and I nodded at her.
"Uh... no, I haven't seen her. At all." I said, trying my hardest not to grin like an idiot.
(i hope you dont mind that i did that, glory.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy:
I ran into my Mom's closet to get the box down from the shelf. It was put there when I was little so I couldn't reach it. But now I could, because I grew fast.
I put the box down on the floor and opened it. Inside was two certificates and two lockets. I looked at the lockets. One was made entirely of silver, and had Lucy written on the front of it. I opened it and it had a picture in it, which I assumed was me as a baby. The other was made of gold and had Soph written on the front on it. When I opened that one, there was a picture of a baby that looked exactly like me. I wonder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later, after I got ready for bed, I realized I couldn't fall asleep. But finally I did doze off, and I can't remember anything after that.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Haha, it's perfect, Kenzie.
Rain Feather

I hid a grin as Sven tried to conceal a laugh. Alyssa rolled her eyes.
"Well, if you see her, tell her to stop sneaking out," she muttered. "I'm going back to bed." She spun on her heel and turned back the way she came.
When she was out of earshot, I let out a laugh. "Thanks, Sven!"
"No problem." He grinned back. Moon Falcon swallowed the marshmallow in her mouth and looked amused as well.
"Let's go back to our campfire," Skipper suggested.
"Wonder if we'll run into anyone else out tonight..." I mused.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:27 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Emma Pattington:
I walked away from this area to find a clearing with a lit bonfire and a tent. I put the bonfire out, and decided to sleep right behind the tent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy Pattington:
I walked for about a half hour before I found any bushes with fruit. These bushes that I found had strawberries, and I decided to pick these strawberries. I had no baskets, so I stuffed as many strawberries as I could carry in my pockets. I looked around for the way back, but I saw no sign: not even bonfire light. I supposed that the bonfire had gone out and maybe more time had passed than I thought. I shrugged, and headed in what I think was the right way to the clearing where Annie was sleeping. I found the clearing in about 10 minutes. I went in the tent and put the strawberries in the tent and then, before I could lay down, spotted a shadow right outside the tent.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:10 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Molly

I shivered and pulled my blanket around me tighter. I've been living in this tiny lean-to since I came here. It's okay, I mean it's not a castle. Just a small blanket over my head held up by sticks. My things are kept in baskets. Well, the things I actually have. I've made little contact with the others on this island or place. Whatever this may be. Strange, considering I've been here for a good six years. It's like the forest wants me to stay away from them. I look at the sky. The stars are out shining and the moon is bright. I squint my eyes, what is that? It's smoke! Like from a fire! It's to the left, is it the other islanders?
I'm then caught between two thoughts, do I go in the middle of the night to go find out if my theory is correct? Or do I wait until morning when I can have a safe passage? But what if they leave by morning? My life has too many questions. Well hey, who am I going to ask them to, the trees? It's just been me here. A branch snaps behind my little house and I freeze. Have I been saying all this aloud? Shoot. I said that aloud too.
A girl steps out of the clearing, there's a smile on her face. Her hair was a bit darker than mine, but we had the same hazel eyes. She then leans back on the tree.
"Yes," She says. "You have been saying that all aloud, but I don't blame you. I'd go crazy if I spent six years here! My sister only spent 3 months, I just got here, and I'm already fed up with this place!" She then realizes I'm looking at her like I'm scared to death.
"Don't be scared," She says. "I'm Alyssa by the way."
"Oh, hi," I say. "I'm Molly. Nice to meet you."
"Hi Molly. Sooo... can I sleep now? I've been trying to rest all night!"

(Is this okay, Glory?)
Old 03-27-2014, 11:21 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Sven:
"Wonder if we'll run into anyone else tonight....." Rain Feather said.
Star choked on a marshmellow. She got off the log she was sitting on and layed down on the ground. To look at the sky, I suppose. I walked over next to her and did the same. It was still so amazing, like always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy: (this is going to be about the dream she's having.)
Ughh. What happened to me? I thought to myself. I blinked my eyes open. I could see green. What? How is that possible? My sheets are white, not green... I thought, as I opened pulled myself up. Okay.... so now I'm in the middle of nowhere instead of my warm comfy bed.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:23 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Emma Pattington:
I was woken up by someone who said, " I don't mean to be rude, but who are you? Plus, why are you right outside of our tent? " I sit up. " Emma. Uh. . . who are you? " I asked. " Lizzy Pattington. Now, you look real familiar. . . " she said.
" I'm Emma Pattington. I think I remember you too. " I said calmly. " Awesome. You can sleep with me and Annie if you'd like. " Lizzy said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lizzy Pattington:
Emma suddenly looked confused. " I need a new sleeping spot, I suppose. " Emma said. I was younger, she's my sister, isn't she? I ran up and we both collapsed into a bush. We made a loud noise, but I did not really care if I woke any creatures up. I silently got up from the bush, but I heard another noise a few minutes after. I was sure it was Emma. This time I left her alone. I went to the tent quickly. I stayed right outside the tent, so I would not wake up Annie when I checked myself. Only a little scratch on my leg. I decided to go into the tent and check on Annie. I gasped when I looked in the tent. Annie was gone. "Oh no, she could get lost! " I said to myself. I ran ( with the lantern! ) off to find Annie. Though my sense of direction was pretty good, I lit the bonfire to mark where I would take Annie if she went real far away. I now ran out in East direction to look for her. I heard a bit of what another islander was saying, but I was going very fast. " Another islander... " I thought. I turned around and headed to that direction. I could hear someone chatting while hiding behind the tree. " Finally, the campsite! " an islander said. I climbed the tree to get a better look. There was Emma, setting up her own tent at another campsite. I decided to look in all directions and then in the South direction, I saw something moving in the forest. " Aha! " I shouted so the whole forest could hear.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
That's fine, Jenny. But for future reference, Heather has been on the island for three years, not months.

Alyssa

I led the new islander back to Heather's and my campsite. When I'd found her, the first thing I noticed was how scared she'd looked.
As scared as I'd felt when I first got here.
"So, you had the dream?" I asked. Molly nodded.
"Do you know how this happened?" She asked. "How a dream could bring us to this place?"
I shrugged. "I've been trying to figure that out since I got here. If I could just understand how the dream happened... Maybe I could find out how to reverse it."
Old 03-28-2014, 01:47 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lizzy Pattington:
Emma turned around and almost saw me. I speed - walked this time, to find Annie sleep walking. What in the world?I thought. A wooden door appeared and she stepped through it. " Wait! " I yelled. I ran to the door, but it had dissapeared. " Back to the campsite. " I said. I followed the bonfire light back to the campsite. But, instead of running into my campsite, I saw some other islanders. ( Not Emma.) " You guys got stranded here too? " I asked. " Yes. " one of them said. " Well, me too. How long have you been here? I sort of lost my way to my campsite. Can you help me? " I asked. " I don't know. Did you get here by that dream? " one asked. " Yep. It's quite a mystery. I've been here for three months. " I said. " Now, how can we get back? " the frightened one asked. " I don't know yet. . . " I paused. " That wooden door. . ."I thought. " Wait! My sister Annie had a dream. She was sleepwalking! There was this wooden door that might lead us there! " I shouted. They all gasped.
( Guys, this alright? )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ann ie Pattington:
I woke up in a bed instead of on that island. More like my bed. I changed clothes, and then headed downstairs. I was expecting to have breakfast prepared and then going off to school, but this was different. I decided to eat breakfast anyway, though. I did the best I could with pancakes, then set them on my breakfast table. I did not know where my family could have been, but I supposed on the island, still. I thought I'd have mail waiting afterwards, so I checked like my parents would've. I had one letter. It said:
Welcome to the New Village, Annie.
If you have questions, explain please. Now, you can explore many places. Notes are if you need.
Hmm . . . I thought.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:01 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Um Rainbow, are you talking to Alyssa and Molly? Your post was kind of confusing. In the future, when you're talking to others' characters, please describe what they look like or have them introduce themselves or something.
Also, I'm not sure we're supposed to find a way off the island so fast...
Old 03-28-2014, 02:24 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lucy:
Now, where am I? I thought, as I started to walk around. I wasn't looking, and I felt myself bump into something. I looked at what it was. A girl who looked....like me? This must be the sister my parents were talking about! But then she ran away, and everything turned dark, and the dream ended.
(Okay, Lucy should be on the island now, but she's still sleeping, so she can be found in the morning.)
Old 03-28-2014, 09:50 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh, yep. I meant Alyssa and Molly. Plus, I forgot to post that I was talking about Annie's dream. She thought she woke up, but didn't. It was not quite morning yet. Sorry.

Emma Pattington:
After lighting the bonfire, I was really hungry. I had run out of food like the third time. " There must be someone around here who has food! " I said to myself. Leaving the bonfire going, I walked away from my personal campsite. After leaving my campsite, I saw 2 more bonfires. I chose the closest one, which was a bit dimmer than the other, but I did not really care. I followed the dim bonfire light, which led me too a clearing. Not really a campsite, though. All it had was a bonfire and 1 big, blue, round tent. I hoped this one was not personal. I opened the door to the blue tent to find someone sleeping. I saw some strawberries and a bag of sweets on the floor, though. I was sure it all belonged to her. " Um, may I borrow some of that food? " I asked loudly. " Oh, just a dream. " the person in the tent said excitedly. " A dream?!? " I yelled. The girl looked surprised. " W-w-what? " she asked scaredly. " I'm not a dream, and may I borrow some of that food? " I repeated. " Food? " she asked, like she had no idea of what I was talking about. " Strawberries and the bag of sweets..you know, don't you? " I asked a bit loudly. "Uh. . . " she froze. "So, a yes? " I said politley. Still, silence. " I didn't mean to scare you! " I said. Still silence. That's when I noticed she was gone.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:20 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Sven:
I hopped back up, noticing everyone was still there. Geez, time flies by way too fast... I thought.
"So, any ideas on what to do now?" I ask, twidling my thumbs.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:31 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rain Feather

"So, what do we do now?" Sven asked.
Just then, we heard a commotion in the forest. We exchanged glances.
No islander moved with that much noise.
"Newcomers to the island?" Skipper guessed.
"Better not be Alyssa again," I grumbled. That is a lot of newcomers lately! When I'd gotten here three years ago, I'd been the only person to arrive that year. But just this month, we've had Sven, Alyssa, and whoever else this newcomer was.
"Let's go find out," Moon Falcon said.

(I was thinking that could be Lucy, or one of Rainbow's characters, or maybe Alyssa and Molly. )
Old 03-29-2014, 04:23 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Annie Pattington:
When running, I accidentally stepped on a tree branch and fell. It made a really loud noise and was sure someone was bound to find me. But for the first time, I felt it didn't matter. I got another feeling, too. A feeling that my birthday had arrived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma Pattington:
Then I heard a loud sound coming from nearby. I had a small basket, which I was putting those strawberries into, and took the bag of treats with me. I almost stepped on a twig and made another loud noise, but luckily I didn't. I saw a girl sitting with her back propped up against a tree. She looked like she was waiting. " Hi, what are you waiting for? i did not mean to scare you back at that tent. " I said. " Oh, I was waiting for you." she said. " Oh. Want to share these snacks? Plus, I don't know who you are. I'm Emma. " I said, laying out the basket of strawberries on the ground and bag of treats on the ground. "Hi, I'm Annie, and sure I'd like to share those snacks." she said happily. " Ok, I have strawberries and this bag of treats. " I said. "What kind of treats?" Annie asked. " Popcorn, pretzels and marshmallows." I replied. "Know today's my birthday?" Annie said. " Oh, then happy birthday! " I said. After that, we began to eat. When we were nearly finished, we heard a rustling through the branches. "Who are you?" Annie asked, knowing it was someone.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:54 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

(I was thinking that could be Lucy, or one of Rainbow's characters, or maybe Alyssa and Molly. )
(I like that idea! im gonna go ahead and say it was Lucy.)

Star:
"Does anyone remember where the sound came from?" I asked. Then, because I wasn't looking where I was going, I tripped over something. I looked, and it was oddly foot-shaped....
I then moved the huge grassy leaves out of the way, and laying there,asleep, was a person!