PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Off Topic Guidelines (Read before posting!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Off Topic Guidelines (Read before posting!)

Copied over from our sister site, ToonTownCentral.com

Lately I've been noticing some questionable posts and threads started here, so I'd figure I'd lay down some guidelines about what is NOT okay to do (As well as doing stuff against the rules, but that should be known already).

1) "Inappropriate/Non G-Rated discussions"
- Posts which contains subjects such as: foul language/cussing, nudity and s*x, violence, drug or alcohol use (or any other illegal substance), etc., and/or that may be offensive to parents of younger children, will be removed immediately. This includes foul language, inappropriate pictures or external website links, "sympathy" threads, discussions about friends/family members/pets dying, discussions about mental illness or disease that may be inappropriate for children. If you are uncertain as to whether a certain word, image, or link is allowed, contact a moderator or administrator before adding it to this site. This applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures.

2) "What I did today" If we had one of these for every day you had, well...we'd have a whole lot of threads. This includes "I was sick today" and "what are you doing right now?" threads. All of these are spam and are prohibited.

3) Members of family and pets dying: This is considered Non G-Rated discussion and can lead to controversial topics and indeed has quite a few times. This hasn't been allowed for a while but I've seen a few threads on it recently.

4) Boyfriend/girlfriend discussion: This has always been a rule but it's being repeated just in case. Please refrain from asking for advice on this these things, here is not the best place to ask.

5) Medical problems: I've seen a LOT of threads with people asking tips for medical help. Ask your parents or a professional, not other people on the forum. Asking how to treat a scorpion sting on a forum meant for a Disney game isn't going to get you much correct information.

6) Advice Threads: Threads asking for advice on your personal life, how to do something, or anything of the like is not allowed here. This coincides with our "How my day went" guideline as well.

7) Music Threads: Any threads discussing bands, lyrics or song titles will be deleted. Non-G, highly controversial, and even personal relationship discussion are the most common policies that music discussions tend to break.

And as always : If you're unsure if it's allowed, don't post it!

For a full listing of our policies, please see http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...nd_Disclaimers

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!

Last edited by Jezzi; 09-08-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Closed Thread