PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Taste of Summer

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:18 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Sun The Taste of Summer

Welcome to The Taste of Summer, a story about all three of my fairies:
Autumn-animal talent
Strawberry Peachgarden-Garden Talent (Called Berry)
Melody Brightray-Light Talent
I hope you enjoy, I have been writing this for a while, soon I will post anime pictures of them Hope it is not too long for you
Chapter One: At Cassie’s (Strawberry’s View)
I paced back and forth in Cassie’s Costume Shop. Cassie groaned “Just pick your costume for the costume ball!” I shrugged “Not my fault that I have 5 plays of costumes to pick out of!” I angrily pushed the sparrowmen costumes. I picked out the Flutter costume from the play “Quest for the Purple Gem” Cassie pushed me into the changing room as she sat down at her working table. Cassie was finished cutting out a pattern when I stepped out of the changing room. Cassie growled, her blue ponytail bouncing up and down with anger, “You better buy that or… or… or…” I put my hands on my hips “Or what?” Cassie just grabbed the ingredients out of my hand and ushered me out of the door. I tripped and fell on the step that led down to the theater. I then walked along the orchestra pit and weaved through the mushroom seats only to stop to look at the poster of the current play “Quest for the Purple Gem” And felt the costume inside my pouch. Cassie was always in such a mood right before the Saturday night play. Especially when Queen Clarion or Ree was visiting. I walked through the opening which would in lest than a hour would have a fancy curtain covering it. I was wearing my Great Games Day outfit since the garden and water talents were having a friendly talent off. The garden talents happily won. I walked past the grand entrance to the Ballroom –and the secret passage into the Pixie Dust Tree- and onto the tearoom where the sound of the serving talents preparing for supper could be heard. I stopped at Pixie Posting. I murmured “Camp Pixie Dust” under my breath and then stopped. “Camp Pixie Dust?” I flipped to last week’s Tabby’s Tell All. (Each new Tabby’s Tell All was stapled on top of the old one) All Tabby said was camp stories in the theater, Pixie Hollow becoming Camp Pixie Dust, and more details when summer comes. I turned around looking to see if Tabby happened to be in Havendish Square. All I saw was the dust mill that had Dust Talents working busily inside. For now only Dust Talents were allowed in the dust mill but I was sure that one day it would be open to all fairies to help with the pixie dust! I flew across the stone bridge leading to Springtime Orchard. I rested on the root of the cherry blossom tree. My ladybug, Sweetberry, was soon caught up with me and I flew down through the orchard until I reached Havendish Stream, once there I followed the river until I could see the tree that you flew up to find Cherryblossom Heights. Even though I was still a distance away from the tree I was still exactly where I wanted to be, Cherryblossom Bay. Cherryblossom Bay was the main home of Garden and Water Talents. Tinker and Animal talents stayed in Maple Leaf Bay and the light talents stayed in Light Talent Park. All the other talents were scattered out through the hollow. I flew up one of the smaller cherryblossom trees than the four main trees of Spring Valley. This tree was the home of six garden talents, myself, Violet, Lavender, Dandelion, Rose, and Lily. On the branches of the small Cherryblossom tree was six homes, each decorated with the plant of the fairy inside the home’s name. I flew inside the strawberry decorated home and lay down on her sunflower day bed. In the corner was a music box, a lamp behind the bed, a bouquet of flowers in a vase with a S on it standing for Strawberry, next to the door was my watering can, a square dresser with strawberries engraved into it with all my clothes, and a clover rug with a fireplace warming it for my lady bug. I sat on the rug and fell asleep with my ladybug, my acorn alarm clock set for 30 minutes before supper and a hour before the play today.

Teaser for next chapter: Melody in the kitchen
The dishwashing talent took the plate, sprinkled pixie dust over it and then turned it over repeating what she did earlier, she spun it around her finger and then tossed it to a pile of dishes on the counter. WOW, Melody thought, she is good!

Last edited by Autumn Sunshimmer; 06-19-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: changed it into first person
Old 06-02-2010, 07:03 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
yay another story awesome
can i be in the story too plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Of course you can Carrot, just request it guys and I will fit you in somehow!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
yay
thanx glodenivy
i cant wait to read the other part
Old 06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Posting next chapter this evening!
Old 06-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

I should post the next chapter sometime this summer, also a new story!