PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Thanks, Glory! Haha! Wow, Kara! A troll.... yikes, I mean, congrats, heh heh. Wait. What's the Fellowship of Sauron doing in C:U?! O_O
(Is the troll a "Merlin" reference, like how Uther fell in love with that weird troll lady... thing?)

I believe that is what we planned to do. So, maybe we can time-skip past the rest of training and maybe the rest of the day, and then in the early, early morning, before the sun is out (but shortly before it rises), the Avalonians will take the Descendants to visit the troll or dwarf person (like in Merlin), and on the way to him, our characters might be rude and/or make fun of each other so we can start with the great divide (okay, I know I'm being overly dramatic, but I don't know what else to call it) and then, once they all arrive there, they will get their titles. And afterwards, they can go to hand-to-hand combat training, and maybe take out some of their anger on each other. Sound good?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-30-2015 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice plan, but I don't like the idea of having them be rude or make fun of each other during that time.
Old 01-31-2015, 12:45 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Well, I didn't really know what wording to use, Rainbow, but we did decide to have our characters end up divided by the time the final battle with Modris, Anise, and Moira comes around, so the Descendants will definitely have to argue with each other.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:22 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Ok. . .I don't really know what to do next, though.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:56 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aura: *Stares at Zeo and Kara* If anybody asks... I don't know you guys.

*Ahem*. Anyway, that sounds good to me, Glory and Alexa. Oh wow, I almost forgot about the meeting-the-troll part.
Hmm... How about, instead of being rude or making fun, we could have our characters be really suspicious and mistrusting of each other? Maybe Modris could visit all the characters' dreams like he did Aura's, and somehow gets us to believe that one of the descendants is the traitor on Avalon?
I don't know, just an idea.

"What should I call you?" I muse, running my fingers through the rough, coarse fibers of the Courser's mane. He snorts and proudly tosses his majestic head. All around him, the shadows seem to dance in the bright sunlight.
The horse's movements feel like dancing, too, as he prances around the lush green field. I laugh with pure elation, enjoying the feel of his powerful muscles beneath me. It's as if we have become one, the horse and I. I can feel every one of his movements like it's an extension of my own body.
"Shadows... dancing..." I think out loud. "What about Shadow Dancer?"
The horse snorts, playfully turning around and tossing his mane. I laugh. "You like that, boy?"
He lets out a soft whinny, as if to say "yes".
"Shadow Dancer it is." I laugh. "I think I'll call you Shadow, for short. You can run like one, can't you?"
Sensing a challenge, the horse spins around, moving from a trot to a canter, then to a full-on gallop. I let out a laugh, feeling the wind whip through my hair. Shadow and I move as one, streaking across the field, and back again, the speed sending a thrill through me like I've never felt before.
I can't believe I was never into riding before... I wouldn't have missed this feeling for the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day passes by in a blur, training until we're all sore and tired, saying goodbye to the horses... By the time I return to the cottage that night, I'm more than ready to take a rest.
Some of the others who've never even taken fencing before must be feeling even more exhausted than I am. I wonder if this is what every day of training will be like.
Indeed, it's almost as if the Avalonians are desperate to get us ready for the final battle, as soon as physically possible. Which leads me to suspect that the upcoming fight may be coming sooner than any of us expect...
I crawl into bad, hoping for a good night's sleep. And hopefully one without any rude interruptions by a certain evil sorcerer...

(Sorry, I really have to run. I know it's not done, I'll try to finish this later. Just wanted to quickly finish the horse scene for Aura.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-31-2015, 10:51 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice post, Night. I think that sounds like a good idea.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:28 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Sounds like a great idea, Night. It looks like this RP is starting to become active again.

Conroy didn't come back till a bit later during our spear training.

"What happened to you?" I ask, voice full of suspicion
"Um... just taking a walk. You know, enjoying the beautiful scenery and... stuff."
"Mmhmm, right. Of course that's what you were doing." I say, not believing Conroy explanation
"Yup. That's right."

What in the wide, wide world is he hiding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day sped by faster than a cheetah being chased by Bigfoot. I was super sore after all that training. When I arrived in my cottage, I flopped down on the bed, too tired to even change clothes.

Let's hope I'll have a better night of sleep tonight.

I quickly drifted off to sleep, thankful that nothing strange has happened... yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day. The perfect day to go to the park. Instead of riding my bike, I decided to walk to the park. When I arrived there, I noticed that some of my friends were there.

'Ooh! Aura, Penelope, Conn, and Elena are here. Maybe we can hang.'

I was about to walk up to them, when I heard them start to talk about me. I hid behind a tree, so they wouldn't notice my presence.

"Can you believe Zeo?" Aura says "She such an emotional cry-baby"

'Excuse me?!'

"Yeah. Whining and crying about everything." Conn adds "She doesn't even care about our feelings."
"It's no wonder she didn't have any friends when we met her." Penelope says
"I still don't know why we are her friends still." Elena says "I mean, it's not like she's that nice of a person."
"Yeah! Also, did you know that she actually got into several fights in past grades? She even had to go to detention for a couple of them." Penelope tells them

I quietly gasp

'How does she know about that?'

"Oh, I think I heard about that." Aura "It's definitely a reason not to trust her. Who knows when she could explode and take out her anger on all of us."
"I certainly don't want to go to the hospital." Conroy says with a shiver
"I'm sure none of us do." Elena says
"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think we should leave Zeo." Aura suggests

'What?!'

"I agree with you, Aura." Conn concurs "Zeo is just too immature and too dangerous to be around."
"Definitely." Penelope says
"We should probably leave now. Knowing Zeolite, she'll probably want to walk around the park today."

My "friends" turn and leave. I start to go after them, crying out to them, but they ignore me.

"Why aren't they listening to me?" I say to myself "Hey, guys!"

Suddenly, the world around me falls away and starts to swirl around, making me nauseous.

"What's happening?!"

Suddenly the world around me turns black. I can't even see my own fingers, even if they are right in front of my eye.

"H-hello?" I cry out into the darkness, hoping somebody, anybody, will hear me "Anyone there?"

All of the sudden, I see a bright, white light in the distance. I carefully walk towards it. When I step into the light, I see... her. I gasp.

"Hello, Zeo!" She says
"What-what are you doing here?" I ask, dumbfounded "You-you're... dead!"
"I'm not dead, Zeo. I'm alive!"
"But.."
"I just left you because I was tired of your stupidity."
"But... wait, what? Why would you say something like that?" I ask, pained by what she just said to me.
"Oh, Zeo. I never loved you. You were, no, are so annoying. I just stuck around out of sympathy for you. But, at last, I finally couldn't take it anymore. I just had to get away from you." Shetells me in that fake, sweet voice of hers.
"But... mom and dad..."
"Ugh, forget mom and dad." She says, breaking out of her fake sweetness "They never loved you, either. Why do you think they both work jobs that take them far out of the country."
"No... no... that... that can't be. They... love me... you love me... I..."
"Oh, just shut up, Zeo." She says, slapping me
"Hey! Why did you-"
"Oh, well look who it is." I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

'Aura.'

I turn around to look and I see Aura... along with Conn, Penelope, and Elena.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, rubbing my cheek
"Well, we're certainly not here to see you." Aura says
"Yeah. I mean, why would we? If we said we wanted to see you, you'd probably beat us up." Conn says
"Why would I-" I start to say
"Either that, or she would break down and cry." Elena adds
"Or she would give us the 'silent treatment', like any mature teen would do." Penelope says, as everyone snickers.
"They're just stating the facts, Zeolite Alkaline." She says
"Yup. Only the facts." Conroy agrees
"You would agree with us too, Zeo," Aura says "If you would just wake up."
"Wake up." Conn repeats
"Wake up." Penelope says

Everyone soon begins to chant "wake up". All I can do is look around in horror at the people I once thought cared for me.

"NOOO!" I cry, breathing hard
"Zeo? Are you okay?" I hear a voice say

I look to see...

"Acacia? What-what are you doing here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes
"I came here to wake you." She says
"Why?"
"Because we are taking you and the Descendants on a special trip." Acacia answers "Now, please tell me why you were screaming 'no' and why you;re breathing like you just ran across all of Avalon."
"I... just had a bad dream. Nothing to worry about." I say. I'm not lying... but, in a way, I'm not telling the truth either.

Acacia looks at me, trying to decide whether she should believe me or not.

"Well... okay then."

I, inwardly, breath a sigh of relief.

Good. No more questions.

"You should probably get dressed... unless, you want to wear what you wore to bed." She says, gesturing towards my clothes, which are the ones
I wore yesterday.
"I'll get dressed." I say
"Okay. But you might want to hurry a bit. We don't want to leave without you." Acacia says as she leaves.

I sigh after she closes the door.

Wow! That was an awful nightmare. I wonder... if any of my friends think that. Did... did she ever think those things too?

Author's Note: Well, I would write more, but I have to go to a party now. So, no editing until later. Enjoy! Hope you enjoyed Modris's little present to Zeo.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-17-2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Editind and Erasing and Minor Adding
Old 01-31-2015, 11:49 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great posts, guys!
Night, that idea sounds good to me! Alexa, I hope you have fun at the party.
I'll probably be able to post tomorrow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 02-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice post, Alexa! I'll post soon.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks guys! I look forward to your posts.

I will try to post for this soon. Probably for one of the villains.

Last edited by Night Wish; 02-24-2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 04-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok, I'm excited to see your next post, Alexa!
This probably would've gotten farther by now if it weren't for my inactivity. Sorry for being inactive.

I think I'll post later today or tomorrow. If not, after your next post.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I look forward to your chapter, Rainbow. Hopefully this RP will get active again. I've kind of been losing hope with this role-play. I mean, the last chapter was posted on January 31st and it's already April 3rd. I wonder if there is anyway for this to get active again. Maybe we should plan out the rest of the story so we know what to do.

Anyway, time to give Anise the spotlight. She desperately needs some character development. So does Modris. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at developing characters, or whatever.

(Previously...)

"Dragon!" I scream. "I have your answer. Show me the magic - give me the ability to have powers Modris can only dream about possessing!"
"Are you sure, Anise?" The dragon blinks slowly at me. "It would not be wise to make this decision in a fit of rage. The consequences - "
I lift my staff and shoot off a spell at the wall of the cavern, screaming out my rage and frustration. "I don't care! If there are consequences, so be it. All I care about is that I never bow down or have to cower in fear before HIM again! And I will never have to be stood up by that little misfit Moira, ever again! I command you to give me the spell!!"

When I scream at the large beast, I notice my cry sounded like a dragon roar. The dragon himself just stares at me, before speaking.

"I am sorry, young warlock, but I cannot give the spell at this time."

Anger boils inside of me as I take in every, little word that he said.

"Why. Not?!" I say coldly
"Hmm... the call of duty lies on the horizon. If I were to give you the spell, you would not be able to exact your revenge on the young Modris, for he would know something is not right with you."
"When will you give the spell to me?!" I yell
"Three and a half weeks from today, when the sun will rise with a glow of gloom and set with a flare of red."

The giant, bronze dragon flies up into the far reaches of his cell, leaving me standing on cold, cave ledge.

Call of duty? What does he mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days later.

I was fast asleep in my quarters when I was awoken by the sound of a trumpet. I gasp, knowing that that means there is an emergency. I rush out of my room, using my magic to clean up my appearance, and run to Modris's conference room. When I arrive there, Moira is already there, discussing something with Modris.

"What have I missed?" I say
"Ah, Anise. Yes, well, you see the dark elf Anila has just reported back to us."
"What did she say?" I ask
"She said that our "dreams" have been working. She senses the tension and mistrust between all the descendants."
"Well, that's great news. Why did the trumpets sound?"
"I have come to the conclusion, that if we don't start preparing for the final battle against the Descendants, we'll surely fail. We cannot lose to them. We must make sure that we are ready for anything. I have done some research, studying books about King Arthur and his knights of the Round Table and I have studied war tactics that my own ancestor has used. I have finally come up with plan that is surely to guarantee our success."
"What is thy-" Moira starts to say
"Don't, Moira. Just don't." Modris says
Moira sighs "What is your plan, mas, er, Modris."

Modris smirks and begins to tell us his grand plan, which is actually a great plan, however, it is highly risky.

"Modris, this plan of yours, we could lose a lot of lives. Are you sure about this." I say, worried. We can't lose too many people, especially since we are going up against the descendants of King Arthur and his knights.
"Who cares how many lives we lose! We just need to win." Modris scoffs
"But-"
"But nothing!" Modris cuts me off "We need to start preparing for the battle, immediately. Now move!"

I sigh, as Moira and I leave Modris's conference room.

I cannot wait till I get that spell.

Author's Note: Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. I didn't really know what to write. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for any typo.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-17-2016 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Minor Editing, thankfully
Old 04-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome post for Anise, Alexa! I think the only way to keep this active is to get everyone who does this RP active. I still haven't really decided on what Penelope's dream will be.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks! I guess you're right. I'm sure you'll think of something for Penelope's dream.
Old 04-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great post, Alexa!
I'm sorry I never got around to finishing my last post. And now I totally forgot where I was going with that...
I'll try to finish it tomorrow, need to read back through some of the posts because it's been so long.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!