PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties

Pixie Events and Parties Make, Organize and Talk about in-game Events and Parties

Old September 19, PH Closing: 1 Year Celebration

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:39 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidia3886 View Post
I was hoping to go on FairyABC today...but no, they're still working on it...

I wasn't even there when Pixie Hollow closed (I was at my Grandma's). I created my fairy on September 17, 2013 and when I got the email about it closing, I went on and created my fairy, Mia Jumpylily, making her look as much like me as I could.
I know how you feel. I was planning to spend the last minutes on PH, but for some unknown reason, I was banned on the day before September 19. I probably couldn't make it even if I was not banned because I had school that day.
So enough about that.

Today is the day, when Pixie Hollow closed. We come here to remember all the great memories we made together. Our faries will always watch us from peace. We will always love you forever, Pixie Hollow. Rest in peace, Pixie Hollow. Now we have a moment of silence.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:48 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
That Pixie Hollow Forever badge is beautiful, Sapphira! I was never a badge hound, but I'd love opening my journal and seeing that one.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:48 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I know the feeling!!! I want a Pixie Hollow Rewritten, too!
Old 09-20-2014, 02:16 AM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Yes! I need it!
Old 09-20-2014, 02:19 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I'll definitely miss Pixie Hollow along with all of my fairies. It was a really awesome game that I'll never forget, and no other game I stumble across will ever be able to live up to the quality Pixie Hollow had. I'll also never forget my three fairies: Cornflower, Zephyr Sourtwill, Coriander Tangledsocks, and I'll even miss another account I had with fairies named Tulip, Isabelle, and Holly.

I also remember being a proud Founding Fairy who joined in 2008, and I even had the acorn necklace. Pixie Hollow was the best a game could ever be in the six years it's been open.

Wings crossed that FairyABC will hopefully be able to deliver the same, totally awesome and magic filled Now I'm getting all chessy and stuff D: experience that the original Pixie Hollow did!

Spoiler for Pixie Hollow Closing Party Pictures :P:

Old 09-20-2014, 02:58 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Pixie Hollow Forever!

Me too! Pixie Hollow was my home.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-20-2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: double posts due to thread merge
Old 09-20-2014, 03:03 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Dear friends,

I can't believe it's already been one year without our beloved Hollow. I've spent countless hours wishing and hoping it would reopen. I miss all my pixie pals on there, as well as the fun times I spent flying around the meadows. It's like the magic inside me was erased.

Nevertheless, every single one of you has made it more bearable in each of your own special way. Silver Lightflower kept being positive and refused to give up on saving the Hollow. Popcorn1234 (Eve) with her kind words to help calm us down. Lila Starshine, who wouldn't let this horrible occurrence bring her down an stayed strong. There are many more pixies I could name.

I guess what I'm saying here is that each and every one of you is important to PHF. Even though our magic is gone, we still have our wings. I love you guys so SO much and I want to thank you all for staying positive, strong, and most importantly, loving.

So let this one year anniversary be a milestone of accomplishment, not the reminder of a lose. Even without the Hollow, this year has been a great one, but only because you guys were there for me!

Cheers to you, fairy friends! I don't know what I could do without you!
~ Luna
Old 09-20-2014, 04:16 AM
Believe Always
View Serendipity Nightflame's Photo Album
Serendipity Nightflame's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Winter 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 24

Serendipity Nightflame has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Pixie Hollow lives on in my dreams in that special place between wake and sleep. After all that is Neverland and I believe Pixie Hollow is near by. So glad we have PHF to gather and remember the special place we all fondly remember...Pixie Hollow Forever, if only in our thoughts! (But I will choose to always believe that some day, maybe just someday the hollow will open again.)
Old 09-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Is a Pixie
View CarrieTuliptwist's Photo Album
CarrieTuliptwist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award Smiley Story Award 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: fairyish
CarrieTuliptwist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lightbulb

does anyone who was a member remember going on quests in the wilderness and going on adventures with your friends my personally liked hosting the adventures i also loved hosting parties and making sure i had enough games gee i spent so many ingredients on games lol

i had so many fun memories in pixie hollow i remember fashion cons i remember pixie parties but i have no screen shots the place i stored them all got wiped

oh well at least i can picture the memories in my mind

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 09-21-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 09-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, I cannot believe that exactly 4 seasons ago I stayed awake until 4am, earning my last badges for Alexia and doing whatever else I could finish within those last few hours that I had. I remember last logging out from Palm Tree Cove - now that I'm thinking about it today, it feels like it only happened a short while ago! I told my family about this day, and they were just as shocked to notice how quickly the time had passed.

This month especially is one where I'm often wishing to take a break and fly back to Pixie Hollow and play a talent game or throw together a new outfit. *sigh* It just seems so... unfair that it all went *poof* with hardly any explanation. If only they could have preserved some parts of the game, such as adding the talent games to their Disney Fairies site... well, don't mind me, this isn't the right place or time to start a rant. ^^"
I actually had a dream about PH recently (which rarely happens) where Alexia was flying through the meadows and I was surprised that there was a fragment of the game still available. It felt glitchy and some areas wouldn't work, but it was still such a nice feeling to be able to log into the game again and see that none of my items or badges were removed. You never know, maybe something like this will be available in the hopefully near future.

Thank you for sharing your screenshots here, when I saw them I noticed how many fairy names were familiar. I really got to meet so many lovely people both here and in the Hollow! You all are absolutely super for visiting this place, especially on such a day! Now we can all proudly display the slogan "I survived 1 year without Pixie Hollow".

Sapphira, that is a flitterific-ly beautiful badge! It fits perfectly in our v2 Leaf Journals!

Now all I can think about is how little I've managed to accomplish this year and how many unfinished projects are calling. Onwards to the next season cycle, comrades!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-20-2014 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I miss all of my fairies and sparrow men, I've been reading my journal from last year about all the things I did after the announcement of Pixie Hollow closing: taking screen shots, dolling my fairy homes up for every possible holiday and season, and playing all my favorite games - I really miss Snowy Lullaby, Sunbeam Bend, Seed Sorter, and Pine Cone Pop.

Here's a badge I made for all of us to award our everlasting hope, and belief in magic and fairies (too sappy?)

I was never a badge hoard either, but one look and that one's got my name on it. Lovely job Sapphira!

Oh, how I do miss the hollow. How we all miss it! But there is a thrilling sort of wonder and excitement about moving on. Pixie Hollow, despite its faults, gave something special to each of us, this much is for certain; something that I myself am sure i will always keep, no matter how many seasons slip by.

It's my little sister's birthday today. She's growing up so quickly! Cheers to the hollow, and cheers to my sister (her fairy name was Posy, and she was my very best friend!)
Old 09-21-2014, 06:28 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
For me, the Forum Fairy Fashion Spotlights (the ones that I managed to make) are very high on my list. Mainly because we had such a good time, laughing and eating Silly Sweets, talking about how the Misty's were going to take over PHF, quoting Disney movies, combining Silly Sweets into even sillier combinations...
The Forums Fashion Spotlight is also one of my favourite memories of Pixie Hollow! I am extremely grateful to Hazel Brightsparkle for hosting it. I had such a great time meeting more amazing forum fairies and creating wonderfully silly memories together! Thank you for recording it, Eve. I will have to watch the video sometime! (Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who lives in perpetual anticipation of the Misty's taking over PHF!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
And then there were the quiet moments among friends that are just as memorable. Whether its running into someone you know in a shop, or being invited to a small pixie party, or even just chatting to one another over Whisper, we always found a way to have fun and make moments count!
Thank you so much for the screenshots, Eve! That time we adventured in the wilderness together was so much fun, and it was such a pleasant surprise to find your at Daisy's Dyes! It's always been so lovely to just chat with you. I'm very thankful that you captured those moments. I will cherish them forever!

Spoiler for Memories of Pixie Hollow:
Although a year has passed since I last visited Pixie Hollow, I still treasure each and every moment ever so dearly. I've shared so many fond memories with fairies from the Pixie Hollow Forums, and while I could spend forever talking and reminiscing about Pixie Hollow, I'd really just like to say thank you. Thank you all so much for sharing countless beautiful memories with me! Thank you even to the fairies who I never got to meet, for you equally made Pixie Hollow an unforgettably magical place. Thank you!! ♥

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 09-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Figfig, I'm sorry you got banned before the day Pixie Hollow closed!
Old 09-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Figfig, I'm sorry you got banned before the day Pixie Hollow closed!
My good friend Rainbow, I think you have me mixed up with someone else!
Old 09-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Oops! I probably got mixed up because I wasn't fully awake yet.

Sorry that you got banned before the day PH closed, Carolite!