PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Now What..?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-02-2014, 12:30 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidia3886 View Post
Hmm...I remember that it was just a few days before it closing that I created Mia with an account I had made a few years before...I tried to do as much as I could before it closed (I wasn't going to be home on Thursday (I had created my account on Tuesday and played as much as I could). I loved playing Snowy Lullaby (the tunes were beautiful) and also Bubble Bounce. Petal Pick-Up was also fun, and I loved playing Pass the Popcorn! I also loved finding outfits, and I also made one as similar to Vidia's as I could make it since she's my favorite fairy. I loved shopping for the gowns at the Queen's Boutique; they were so beautiful. I even made a slideshow remembering Pixie Hollow on PowerPoint, but since I had to put it in Windows Movie Maker, the music was out of sync, but I still like watching the PowerPoint, where the music is in sync. I loved collecting ingredients and getting Flowerpond (my hummingbird). I wish I could've spent more time with Flowerpond and all my friends and I literally cried when I let her go to the Mainland the day before PH closed. I asked a group of friends to go with me when I let her go, and they were so helpful to me when I did! I wish I knew who they were on here, so I could talk to them again.

When I start to miss Pixie Hollow again, I either go on the Forums or watch videos of memories of Pixie Hollow on YouTube or watch my slideshow or play games related to Pixie Hollow. Watching the movies helps a little bit, too (I don't have the Pirate Fairy yet, but I want it!)

Well, now that I've depressed myself about Pixie Hollow, I am going to go watch videos about Pixie Hollow...
Aww :O It's good to know you had such great friends
Old 05-02-2014, 12:47 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
Yeah, I did. But now I have new friends in all of you guys! And hopefully I'll find the friends I made in PH on here!