PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Toontown Rewritten

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Toontown Rewritten

Hey, everybody!

I was looking through the forums, and didn't see a forum for this Toontown Remake. So, I thought I'd make one! Are there any other toons out there? Or am I the only one?
Old 01-26-2016, 10:11 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
*Moves asides imaginary cobwebs.* I was looking around the forums, thinking about starting a "Scheduled Meet up" thread, and I came across this. I just recently got a Toon, Zippy Zippenklunk. So I guess when you first posted this, I really didn't have any idea what TTR was. But I do play occasionally now.

Old 02-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart Toontown Rewritten Opinions

So I've been thinking a lot about old Disney websites such as Toontown, and I know there's been a version called Toontown Rewritten. I got a nice computer for Christmas, so it should run well. Mainly I'm worried I'll get bored with it, but I want the magic back if you know what I mean. I know I get bored with websites if there aren't a lot of things for me to do or people to talk to, and I'd just like to hear some opinions on the game. Another thing I'd really enjoy is being able to meet up with some of you guys. So could I have some opinions on TTR? Is it worth downloading? And for those of you who are good with computers, do you think it runs okay?
Thank you for your help!
Old 02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I just recently got TTR, on my sorta slow computer (at least compared to other high speed ones, anyways), it runs fairly well. Though I will sometimes have problems of it closing if I don't stay on it while the game is first starting up. And occasionally there will be other small problems, but that happens even on other more popular sites.

I didn't ever play the original game so I couldn't compare the game-play. But TTR really isn't my favorite MMO. Maybe I'm just picky; I'm not a big fan of the art in the game, which is probably why I don't like it as much... But it probably would be better if played with friends. Which really is true for any game.
You could give it a test run, and if you didn't like it or how it ran, you should be able to delete it.

Old 02-20-2016, 04:19 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
If you haven't downloaded it yet... I highly recommend it, but that's just me.

First, there are tons of people playing that game. There's more people on in the afternoon, but there's still a couple full servers at night and early morning, too. Most of the players are friendly, so you'll have plenty of people to talk to.

There are also a ton of activities for you to do. Tasks (There are very few 'seasonal' Tasks, so you can take your time completing them); Fishing; Trolley Games (Mini-games); Cogs/Buildings are always around for you to defeat; and there's also a few 'leaderboards' on each server for the players who have defeated the most buildings.

I'm not exactly good with computers, but I've played it for... 1-2 years, and I've had few problems with it. There are a few glitches, but if you take a moment to report them to the staff, they can be solved pretty fast.

Also, if you run into a few rude toons, don't let that discourage you. You can put them on Ignore, or Report them if it's bad, or simply switch servers. Most players are friendly, so don't let the bad ones give you a bad experience with the game.

After downloading and playing the game, if you decide you don't like it, you can always uninstall it. It's completely free (They can't charge money for you to play) so you don't have anything to lose.