PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Disney's FROZEN

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Wow! When I first saw the trailer I thought FROZEN was gonna be a boring kid movie about a weird looking snowman. But now that I've looked at what it's really about, I totally wanna see it! Is it really another Disney princess movie? Disney has been making a lot of princess movies lately. I think they started making a new Disney princess every year! I guess they just started getting a lot of good princess ideas.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I was hoping that the film was going to be in traditional animation. However, this film is starting to sound interesting. We love the story of the Snow Queen, but I am still not sure about the side-kicks. They sometimes can turn out to be more annoying than cute, but I'm trying to remain positive. I can't wait to see more of the film.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 07-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Now I have to add FROZEN to my list of movies I wanna see! This list includes "Smurfs 2" and "Despicable Me 2". This may not seem like much but it is for my family. I have a lot of siblings so movies can get expensive, and it's not easy to get out of the house.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:32 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Well I was looking at images of Frozen and I came across this GIF: (In spoiler tab)

Spoiler for Elsa GIF:
[IMG]

I put it in spoiler tab so it wouldn't cause lag for some pixie's!

The lighting/fabric effects are really cool, the only thing that would make this GIF perfect was if her face wasn't so stiff!

They probably made it a 3D movie so they could use all these colors/lights/effects etc...

I am looking forward to the movie. I won't be watching it in theaters, I'm just going to have to wait for it to air on Disney Channel.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:59 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
I am looking forward to the movie. I won't be watching it in theaters, I'm just going to have to wait for it to air on Disney Channel.
Haha, same here, Cornflower. Thanks for the GIF, by the way!

I am kind of excited for this movie. I absolutely love the story of the Snow Queen and I think it will turn out great!
Old 07-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Aww, the video was taken away. It was so cute to hear the characters speaking in Japanese! I like this trailer much better than the one about the snowman and moose.

I really, really miss the traditional art, though. I still think it looks and feels more magical than computer art.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I just came across all of these images! It looks like these are all the mainish characters in detail--some of which I haven't heard of before! Pics in the Spoiler Tab below!
EDIT: Just found descriptions for each character on Disney Insider! Descriptions of characters now added to their images!
Spoiler for FROZEN Characters!:

Anna is more daring than graceful and, at times, can act before she thinks. But she’s also the most optimistic and caring person you’ll ever meet. She longs to reconnect with her sister, Elsa, as they were close during their childhood. When Elsa accidentally unleashes a magical secret that locks the kingdom of Arendelle in an eternal winter, Anna embarks on a dangerous adventure to make things right. Armed with only her fearlessness, a never-give-up attitude and her faith in others, Anna is determined to save both her kingdom and her family.

From the outside, Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality, she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret—she was born with the power to create ice and snow. It’s a beautiful ability, but also extremely dangerous. Haunted by a terrible memory, Elsa has isolated herself, spending every waking minute trying to suppress her growing powers. Her mounting emotions trigger the magic, accidentally setting off an eternal winter that she can’t stop. She fears she’s becoming a monster and that no one, not even her sister, can help her.

Hans is a handsome royal from a neighboring kingdom who comes to Arendelle for Elsa’s coronation. With 12 older brothers, Hans grew up feeling practically invisible—and Anna can relate. Hans is smart, observant and chivalrous. Unlike Elsa, Hans promises he’ll never shut Anna out; he just might be the connection she’s been waiting for all these years.

Kristoff is a true outdoorsman. He lives high up in the mountains where he harvests ice and sells it to the kingdom of Arendelle. Rough around the edges, Kristoff’s the strong, no-nonsense type, who follows his own set of rules. He may seem like a loner, but he always has his best friend by his side—a loyal and extremely mangy reindeer named Sven.

What the Duke of Weselton lacks in stature, he makes up for in arrogance and showboating. He’s determined to get close to the new queen—that is, until Elsa’s magical secret is revealed. Then he’s the first to call her a monster and try to turn her own kingdom against her—anything that might help him exploit Arendelle’s tradable goods.

Oaken runs Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post and Sauna. But since Elsa’s massive winter storm hits in mid-July, he finds himself with a surplus of summer supplies. Deal-seekers beware: though he’s good-natured and helpful, if you cross him, Oaken won’t hesitate to throw you out of his humble establishment.

He’s Olaf and he likes warm hugs. Sprung from Elsa’s magical powers, Olaf is by far the friendliest snowman to walk the mountains above Arendelle. His innocence, outgoing personality and uncanny ability to disassemble himself at good and not-so-good times lead to some awkward, albeit laughable moments. He may also have the world’s most impossible dream, but what he doesn’t know won’t melt him—or will it?

A reindeer with the heart of a Labrador, Sven is Kristoff’s loyal friend, sleigh-puller and conscience. He makes sure his mountain-man companion is the stand-up guy Sven knows and loves, and does so without saying a word. A few emphatic snorts usually get his point across. Life would be perfect if only Kristoff would lose that ridiculous reindeer voice he likes to use when speaking for Sven (as if reindeers really talk that way).

My initial reaction: ...and why this guy is called "Marshmallow" I shall never know.
Description:Marshmallow is an enormous icy snowman born from Elsa’s powers. He serves as a brute bodyguard charged with keeping intruders away from her ice palace. The menacing white beast doesn’t say much, but he packs a powerful punch.

EDIT: Gah! All my images just broke for no apparent reason! I'll try and get them back, I promise!!
EDIT 2: Alright, this should work now!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-12-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Descriptions from Disney Insider!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I really thought Anna and that horse would look more different from Tangled. Why, Disney? I also think Hans looks like he would be Flynn's brother and the two nasties behind the Duke look like the two brothers in Tangled, too ... Same character designers? I would have loved a LOT more difference between the characters' looks, personally. I hope I can stop thinking about it while I'm watching the movie enough for me to enjoy it. The story itself sounds great!

Oops! Here's a tidbit I read and thought was funny: Anna's dress look like Ariel's "town sightseeing" dress and he prince's out is similar to Prince Eric's tux in their wedding (top and bottom color only, though IMO)
Old 07-11-2013, 10:17 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
*Shiver* Marshmallow looks pretty creepy!
Old 07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
He's huge, too!
Spoiler for To avoid lag in loading this thread:

EDIT: You can read his mini character description in the spoiler tab in my previous post.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-12-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I really like the authentic feel of the characters and their outfits.

The horse is certainly a clone of the "Tangled" horse, but I don't think Anna looks THAT much like Rapunzel, her eyes are kind of similar but to me Anna looks a little more plainer compared to Rapunzel.

If you look closely at the Tinker Bell movies, they clone fairies so much that there are twins for twins and quintuplets for quintuplets! Just look for the fairy with the bob hairstyle and you will see what I mean.
It especially annoyed me when they decided to clone the Minister of Spring's look in the scene where Lyria tells the story about the mirror in "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure", the particular sparrow man has white hair and I think he's a music-talent.

But back to "Frozen". Elsa has a new look, and she looks like a fairy in that one image, with her cape flying out; pretty cool. I hope Anna saves her from the Curse of the Queen; as mentioned in the translated Japanese trailer.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
In my opinion, Elsa looks pretty cool.

She should have been the main character, or is she the villian? - Shrug -
Old 07-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Awesomeness! He's like a scarier Stay-Puft marshmallow Man!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:06 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here's a post from Disney Insider, talking about the production of Frozen. From what I can tell, it isn't too spoilery--if at all. You can read it here!
Old 08-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

... I seem to like updating this thread, don't I? I hope I'm not driving you all crazy by my constant posting. And if I am, I'm really sorry about that!!

Its just that... I kinda found this video clip of Frozen. Its... spoilery--probably about as spoilery as a 6-minute preview of an upcoming Disney Fairies movie, so you can decide to watch it or not in the spoiler tab below.

Spoiler for FROZEN clip:

High Quality without Review Below... I'm leaving the previous one up because so many people have commented about the review at the end

There's also a bunch of Frozen stuff at the Disney D23 convention in California going on right now--I might post pictures (in this post, so you won't all have to be annoyed by yet another alert in the "New Posts" section by me) probably on Monday. I just realized I might want to put this out there: No. I'm not going to D23, so all pictures/videos posted on here about D23 will not be made by me. Ok?

Hope you all enjoy...

Last edited by popcorn1234; 08-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.