PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old Help With Garden Screenshots

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Help With Garden Screenshots

Please put this in the right place if it isn't, Moderators. The problem I'm having is that I don't know how to get a FULL screenshot of my garden! I can't use the 'Print Garden' to help me because whenever I click on it it says 'Install a Printer' because I don't have one and then when I click 'Ok', then it freezes and I have to log out! -.- So does anyone know how to get a FULL screenshot of your garden?

P.S I use Paint (the regular kind that comes with Dell)
Old 07-25-2012, 06:36 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I do not know how to take a full screenshot, but Cupcake made a thread to show fairies how. Here is the link: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ad.php?t=10866
Old 07-25-2012, 06:51 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
No, sorry, Flora, but I already checked that thread, and I already said I don't have a printer, so it won't work that way for me.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:05 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Hmmm, I think another way that might work, is to "Highlight the entire page"
then open a new "Paint" document/file & "Paste" the entire thing on there.

Now I am working on how to "Crop" the way too big picture & "Save" it as a PNG file......

I don't know if the above will help you or not. I may have a completely different computer than yours.
Mine is a Gateway & I use it with Goggle Chrome.
I am completely useless (VERY unskilled) when it comes to doing anything with images.
In fact, I have never posted an image here, or any where else for that matter!

Last edited by Grace Moonglow; 07-25-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalina286 View Post
No, sorry, Flora, but I already checked that thread, and I already said I don't have a printer, so it won't work that way for me.
Vanessa you no need have a printer for this...
Is like a virtual print,is easy and you will do this..
ask me there any thing that you need

Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Cupcake View Post
Vanessa you no need have a printer for this...
Is like a virtual print,is easy and you will do this..
ask me there any thing that you need
No, Cups, all it says when I click on the 'Print Garden' button when I open storage is 'Before you can operate printer-related tasks such as using a printer, you need to install one. Would you like to install one?' Then the game just freezes and I have to log off and log back in my computer... You DO need a printer, because I've never had a printer, and that's why it isn't working...
Old 07-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
No, Cups, all it says when I click on the 'Print Garden' button when I open storage is 'Before you can operate printer-related tasks such as using a printer, you need to install one. Would you like to install one?' Then the game just freezes and I have to log off and log back in my computer... You DO need a printer, because I've never had a printer, and that's why it isn't working...
You have the adobe lite program installed already???
My tutorial use part of Alexia tutorial.. you no need a printer..
you need install the program first...

Old 07-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I have the regular Adobe Flash Player.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:13 PM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I think Cupcake means that you have to download PDFLite which is like a printer but doesn't actually need a printer and doesn't print real things (sorry but it is confusing ).

My wonderful graphic trio made by Twi, thanks!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have the regular Adobe Flash Player.
My inbox is full, i mean the ADOBE LITE PROGRAM
and YOU NO NEED HAVE A PRINTER lol, is like magic uh??

check the thread again, i edited this.. ask me there if you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash_Butterfly View Post
I think Cupcake means that you have to download PDFLite which is like a printer but doesn't actually need a printer and doesn't print real things (sorry but it is confusing ).
Thanks Izzy for try to help, is crazy uh?

.. PDFLite which is like a printer but doesn't actually need a printer and doesn't print real things (sorry but it is confusing )...

Is a virtual print, pdf lite program simulate the print thing but just save the pdf file on your computer!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-27-2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: removed quoted signature
Old 07-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

OH. Thanks, I needa get hurrying and install that! Today is the last day to enter :O
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Good Luck Rosalina!

you have time until 11:59pm PST

Old 07-26-2012, 10:29 PM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Yep, good luck!

Izzy

Go Team UK!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:40 PM
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nope, didn't make the deadline but I'm gonna try next week or whenever else they let us do it. Good luck, me!