PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Pixie Hollow Writing Prompts?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Pixie Hollow Writing Prompts?

Hello again, Fairy Friends!

Lately, I've been trying my hand at writing Fan Fiction. Mostly it's just been Rise of the Guardians and Tangled, but I've really been wanting to write some Pixie Hollow Fan Fiction. Only problem? I don't know what to write about.

I tried writing about my fairies, but it all just seems... Poorly written, I guess. And I've noticed most of my stories pretty much have the same outline. And since I haven't written in awhile, and I really don't want to give myself writers block, I've come to ask...

Does anyone have any writing prompts for me? It could be anything from an adventure, to a simple trip to Summit Style. Every writing prompt helps!
Old 06-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Hmmm... well, you could write about...

A new arrival blows off course and arrives right in front of your house/garden/path! Who is s/he and how does your fairy react?

Your fairy (or a fairy you know) contracts the Fairy Flu! How do you help them?

Your fairy decides to take a flit outside of Pixie Hollow to find something relevant for their talent. Only problem? They get lost on the way back.

You need extra Pixie Dust for something your fairy finds important. However, you've already received your dust ration for the month. Now what?

Your fairy isn't a _______ talent, but they find something that requires a ________ talent's attention. But, your fairy doesn't have anything to do... why not try to fix the problem themselves? (bonus points if it's a more obscure talent that they're trying to help with, like a hairstyling talent or a dairy talent!)

Your fairy has a clumsy moment and manages to spill an entire leaf package of Zarina's talent dust over them. Their talent isn't permanently switched, but it's definitely affected. (ex. you're a light fairy, bending light over a group of plants, but every time you touch or pass under a lightbeam all the plants under you start growing like crazy!) What do you do now?

It's time for the Full Moon Dance, a special ball-type dance that happens every full moon. You're part of the preparations! But perhaps you mess up one too many times--or someone under your supervision is doing a really bad job--and you begin to wonder what you can do to fix this.

So you've got a really busy day helping out your talent, but of course this happens to be the day when you get Flittering Flight (a disease that causes your wings to wobble and teeter when you fly). Great! Now what?

I could do this all day, but these are just a few ideas--hope you find them helpful!
Old 06-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thanks, Popcorn! The writing prompts you gave me are great! I can't wait to get started!