PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #6

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
News The Pixie Hollow Posts Issue #6

The Pixie Hollow Posts
Issue #6

The Seasons

Spring is now over. Here is a little memory:
Quote:
I think my favorite time in Pixie Hollow was the Silly Days/Mermaid party event. I would usually hang around Sunflower Gully, though.

Also, the beginning of Spring was awesome!!! I had fun with the umbrella and other stuff.

My favorite memory was the Mermaid Party. I loved wearing tails and the fairy tale theater was AWESOME!

This is the first summer issue. Here are the Minister of Summer’s gifts throughout the years:

2010-Candy Blue Studded Seahorse Comb
2011-Driftwood Brown Lost Teacup Pool
2012-Watermellon Pink Summer Lounger
2013-Seedling Green Summer Well

The main summer event in 2010, 2012 and 2013 was Camp Pixie Dust. A summer long mainland camp themed event that is about showing talent spirit and there were tons of activities and badges!

Camp Pixie Dust was Sports Camp in 2011. It was about training for the Pixie Hollow Games.

Here are the other summer events:

Great Games (2009 and 2010)
Summer Splash Party
End of Summer Sparkler

I will post a summer issue every two weeks. Share your favorite summer memory in the comments. This is open in all the summer issues. I will pick a few to share as well as my favorite memory on the first autumn issue. Add a snapshot if you can.

Event Memory

Camp Pixie Dust:
Summer 2010, 2012 and 2013

Sports Camp:
Summer 2011

You sign up to Camp Pixie Dust by clicking on the quill in Havendish Square. Sports Camp is more complicated. You have to complete a Marina quest at Marina’s new questing location which is now a permanent feature.

The areas in Havendish Square were remodeled to look like camp locations:

The Ballroom was a pool. You can bounce the beach ball.

There was a campfire in the Fairy Tale Theater. Lyria tells stories at the top of the hour (except in 2010) Here are the stories:

2010-There is a specific date and time on the Event Calendar making it harder to attend a Lyria performance. There is a different story at each night.

2011-Starting at the Tinker Talent weeks, there is a three part story about the garden talent losing streak.

2012-The 2010 tale The Fearless Five at the first two weeks and stories about different mascots at the spirit weeks

2013-A Never Unicorn Tale (which was the quest goal that year)

There were troop spirit banners in the Tearoom.

Virtual Items

Here were the Ballroom gifts each year:

2010-Summer Green Summer Snorkel
2011-Pennents (talent depends on the training weeks)
2013-Duckbill Orange Rubber Ducky Tube

There were two quests open all summer in 2010. There’s one from Tinkerbell and one from Fawn. Here are the rewards:

Tinkerbell-Ginger Tan Ever Never-Friend Bracelet
Fawn-Springtime Green Thistle Whistle

S’mores became a popular sensational Camp Pixie Dust recipe in 2010. The Camp Fireworks Silly Sweet became sensational in 2012.

More Camp Pixie Dust or Sports Camp stuff will be in the Event Memory and Virtual Items columns in later issues.

Arrival Days

Another June fairy posted her Arrival Day:

Peppermint-June 6

Post your fairy’s Arrival Day in the comments.

Campfire Stories are a flitterific part of camp. Introducing the Camp Story Contest!

You can write the following:
-A traditional spooky Campfire story
-Story of your fairy at Camp Pixie Dust
-Story of your fairy at the mainland during summer

Post your story in the comments. The submissions are due August 9th. The winner will have their story posted on the next issue and I’ll send them a prize when Pixie Hollow reopens.

Paper Report

We need some creative column suggestions. Suggest them in the comments.

Just like always, I want to thank and give credit to DOW and all who helped.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:48 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Another GREAT! issue. Lyria's stories were always my favorite.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:51 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Great issue!

I personally was not a fan of Camp Pixie Dust. It seemed to me they were just phoning it in and since a couple of months later we received the dreaded news, it all made sense to me. I thought it was irritating how you had to wait two weeks until the next challenge. I can't speak towards Camp Pixie Dust in the past, but based on videos I have seen on YouTube and what pixie friends of mine have said... it was more eventful.

But regardless, summer was a fun time in the Hollow.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 06-21-2014, 05:41 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post

I personally was not a fan of Camp Pixie Dust. It seemed to me they were just phoning it in and since a couple of months later we received the dreaded news, it all made sense to me. I thought it was irritating how you had to wait two weeks until the next challenge. I can't speak towards Camp Pixie Dust in the past, but based on videos I have seen on YouTube and what pixie friends of mine have said... it was more eventful.
I think they were too busy planning on the closure. But when it reopens, it should be more eventful. I agree that they didn't put much effort in it because of the closure. But it was still fun.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:57 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Another great issue, Tinker!

Personally, I've always loved Camp Pixie Dust, I like how it changes every year! (Go Troop Otter! )
Old 06-21-2014, 11:10 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yay! I love your isssues! I'll write a story for the contest soon.