PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Far Far Away... (Sequel to OUAT and HEA)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2019, 06:01 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great post Glory! I loved them both!

Yes, Night and I talked about it a little, and were thinking that Najila's dad (Jalilah's husband) would disappear in front of everyone, very publicly. We were thinking he is not the first Estorianian to have disappeared, but that he is the first to vanish in front of a bunch of people. Others around the planet have disappeared, but maybe while no one was around (wife comes home to find her husband nowhere to be found, thinks he went missing, etc) or while only one person was watching (husband's wife disappears right before his eyes in their home, no one believes him, etc.). But with Najila's dad vanishing in front of the whole gathering at the Ball, everyone notices.

Then maybe the leaders withdraw to discuss the event, and over the next week(s) or so they start to ask around Estoriana to see if others have disappeared, and everyone in Estoriana starts to realize that something big is going on. They realize the other problems that are occurring as well, other signs that their world is fading.

Also, during that time, various people are starting to find clues and pieces of prophecy - sent to them by a mysterious unknown person (not on/from Estoriana). This is what will eventually lead them to send the youth on a quest to save them all. But Jack will find the first message, and he'll tell them who the mysterious person is, as he has a connection to them.

Those are the only really planned things, besides that somehow our villain kids have to meet up with our Varden kids for the quest, as they realize that all fairytale people - good and bad - are in danger and they will have to learn to get along enough to work together. No idea how they will all get on a quest together, but somehow we gotta get them there haha.

And of course, definitely always always love more ideas for everything!

I will try to post something soon, and I can have Najila's dad vanish then. Probably things at the ball will go back to "normal" for a bit before he disappears and everyone freaks out again haha.