PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Something is back

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post
I re-created Dawn Daisydew before I even played the game the other day.
I remember you saying that earlier in this thread. However, the popup is just an ad for the Hollow. Why I say just is that this is an unedited game straight from Pixie Hollow uploaded months--if not years--before Aug. 2013. (I'm putting it in a spoiler tab since I might be going a little off topic, and you probably already know all this stuff)
Spoiler for More Information:
I can't remember when it was uploaded to the Disney.com Games section, but it was uploaded for the purpose of an advertisement for the game, as well as a chance for Pixie Hollow players to earn ingredients at the same time as using the Disney.com Game section's high-score area to see how you went up against the other players. (That section no longer exists)

How you can tell that this is an older version of the game is that, around the time when Sunbeam Bend or Gem Juggle was released, all the games were upgraded from 20 levels to 40 levels. (Harvest Hustle's harder levels included a faster food drop rate, as well as water droplets that would take out all the food surrounding them.)
The game currently on the Disney website only has 20 levels, and no water droplets.

Also, the advertisements for Pixie Hollow that would pop up after levels (like between levels 3 and 4) have always been there. I'm pretty sure I remember playing the game for the first time when it was new to the site, and laughing at the ad because I had known about Pixie Hollow for a long time--I didn't need a reminder to create a fairy, I had more than four at the time!

I was going to post something else, but in the time it took me to look up an image, someone else already answered what I was going to say.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 AM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post

I remember you saying that earlier in this thread. However, the popup is just an ad for the Hollow. Why I say just is that this is an unedited game straight from Pixie Hollow uploaded months--if not years--before Aug. 2013. (I'm putting it in a spoiler tab since I might be going a little off topic, and you probably already know all this stuff)
Spoiler for More Information:
I can't remember when it was uploaded to the Disney.com Games section, but it was uploaded for the purpose of an advertisement for the game, as well as a chance for Pixie Hollow players to earn ingredients at the same time as using the Disney.com Game section's high-score area to see how you went up against the other players. (That section no longer exists)

How you can tell that this is an older version of the game is that, around the time when Sunbeam Bend or Gem Juggle was released, all the games were upgraded from 20 levels to 40 levels. (Harvest Hustle's harder levels included a faster food drop rate, as well as water droplets that would take out all the food surrounding them.)
The game currently on the Disney website only has 20 levels, and no water droplets.

Also, the advertisements for Pixie Hollow that would pop up after levels (like between levels 3 and 4) have always been there. I'm pretty sure I remember playing the game for the first time when it was new to the site, and laughing at the ad because I had known about Pixie Hollow for a long time--I didn't need a reminder to create a fairy, I had more than four at the time!

I was going to post something else, but in the time it took me to look up an image, someone else already answered what I was going to say.
Never saw any pop ups of any kind.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:11 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post

Never saw any pop ups of any kind.
Dawn, I am not trying to be rude but as Jenny has already pointed out, you claimed you worked for Disney at one point so why would you need your dad to send an e-mail questioning a PH re-opening? Additionally, why is it that since Bug pointed our last night that there are popups advertising PH in Harvest Hustle, everyone who has played it last night AND today can see them... but you can't? Something tells me you are being negative just to be negative. That's your prerogative, but understand that we are not posting the latest clues and updates to meet your approval.

We are being hopeful, yes, but we are also being informational.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-23-2014, 12:14 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I just played Harvest Hustle and I got a popup at level 3!
It's weird that they still have those.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg level 3.jpg (66.4 KB, 18 views)
Old 01-23-2014, 12:20 AM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Dawn, I am not trying to be rude but as Jenny has already pointed out, you claimed you worked for Disney at one point so why would you need your dad to send an e-mail questioning a PH re-opening? Additionally, why is it that since Bug pointed our last night that there are popups advertising PH in Harvest Hustle, everyone who has played it last night AND today can see them... but you can't? Something tells me you are being negative just to be negative. That's your prerogative, but understand that we are not posting the latest clues and updates to meet your approval.

We are being hopeful, yes, but we are also being informational.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I was a temporary moderator for six weeks and I only had access to other moderators when I needed their help. I was asking tons of questions. When the project was over it was over and I was just a reg Fairy once more. Perhaps the project was suspended when it became known the Hollow was going to be terminated. There were plans to gain help from other Founding Fairies and I was asked because I was still logging on so much. My friends (other Founding Fairies who joined in2008 with me) had left years ago and there not to many left logging on when they came up with this plan. I asked for my Dad's help because I am still just a kid and Disney listens to adults so I asked him.

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 01-23-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:43 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I will email DI (Disney Interactive) to see what they say, and post it here if they respond! OPERATION SAVE PH! *cheering in background*

EDIT: I found this Disney Interactive Support site and found a list of retired games:
http://help.disney.com/DIG_Article?a...0000000C71IAAS
Hmm... PH isn't on there..

Last edited by Silver LightflowerPH; 01-23-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
I will email DI (Disney Interactive) to see what they say, and post it here if they respond! OPERATION SAVE PH! *cheering in background*

EDIT: I found this Disney Interactive Support site and found a list of retired games:
http://help.disney.com/DIG_Article?a...0000000C71IAAS
Hmm... PH isn't on there..
I went to that link and typed "Pixie Hollow" on their search bar and saw Pixie Hollow's contact list. I scrolled a little bit down and I saw a button which says "Contact Us" and clicked it. Here is what I found:

http://help.disney.com/DIG_Contact?productCode=361

If you scroll over to the bottom, you will see a contact form!
I'm going to try contacting them there and see what happens. I must get an answer, I MUST!
Old 01-23-2014, 01:13 AM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
This is all rrrrather confusing, if you ask me. I've researched SO much in the passed month about this that I can honestly understand how Dawn feels about wanting some true, no-nonsense, hard evidence. I've seen so many, if not entirely, ifs! (btw Dawn, remember me? I tried to strike up conversation with you in the dish a few times before...) However, I will share one thing I have obtained, after lots and lots of research. I found at least four or five videos by fairies claiming they had all called Disney and been given the answer: Disney will be re-opening the hollow on Jan 19 or 31. Now regularly, this would not convince me... Except that there were four other distinctly different posts that all stated the very same information. I'm not trying to prove anything! *hides under table* I'm just saying is all...

sooo... Wadda ya think?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:14 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
I went to that link and typed "Pixie Hollow" on their search bar and saw Pixie Hollow's contact list. I scrolled a little bit down and I saw a button which says "Contact Us" and clicked it. Here is what I found:

I'm going to try contacting them there and see what happens. I must get an answer, I MUST!
I just contacted them asking about the ads and test page and waiting for a reply.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:32 AM
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Thank you for contacting DI girls! I need a break. I'll be so irritated if they respond back with the typical FAQ response. <----- It never fails, that face always makes me laugh when I see it.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-23-2014, 01:58 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post

I looked at the date in which they uloaded the contact information. Uh guys, it was YESTERDAY.

Funny, there is also a ton of support questions on why you can't upload a DS fairy to the online world. Found that funny.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:12 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Your right Jenny, it clearly says the date here:

http://help.disney.com/DIG_Article?a...0000000C69LAAS

Grrrrr.....this is getting so strange!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:14 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I just went back to the website.

Sadly, all three links below lead to the FAQ.
What does that mean? I seem to have a question for everything.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:43 AM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
I just went back to the website.

Sadly, all three links below lead to the FAQ.
What does that mean? I seem to have a question for everything.
I called the number provided and an operator came on and said this number has been disconnected and is no longer in service.

BUT... I do find it interesting that the page with the contact info was just updated YESTERDAY!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-23-2014, 03:38 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

wow, this is getting exciting! why oh why would they have that page updated yesterday... UNLESS...!!!