PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-28-2014, 08:51 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Posy:
I watched as the fairy started to leave, but I was determined to stop her. I flew in front of her.
"No way, you're still in no condition to go anywhere."
Old 02-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I had wings once...
View Orchid Nightwhirl's Photo Album
Orchid Nightwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Orchid Nightwhirl is a talented FairyOrchid Nightwhirl is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Rose
"No way, you're still in no condition to go anywhere." said one of the fairies.
"Don't worry I'm fine, I don't want to bother any of you." I said, not wanting to be a bother.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:05 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Posy:
"Would you just let us help you?" I pleaded. "Like I said, you still aren't in stable condition and you really need help."
Old 02-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I apologize for not posting in a long time. I kinda lost track of the story but I will try to make this as close to the plot as possible.

I noticed a few fairies crying. It turns out Rose is leaving. The other lost fairies were convincing her to stay.

No! "Please Stay!" I said. "Anyone know why Rose is leaving? I wasn't here."

Oh! And the attachment shows Tiger's appearance.
Attached Images
File Type: png Tiger.png (116.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-28-2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Plot Error
Old 02-28-2014, 10:03 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

( I don't think we're in the hideout.)
Posy:
"I don't know. I guess she thinks she's a bother, but she's not."
Old 02-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Tinker, I think we're still out by Mermaid Lagoon, and are about to go explore some tide pools. At least, I'm 92% sure that's what we're doing.
And if you're not sure, Rose is trying to leave because she doesn't want to be any more of a "bother", since we had to fix up a cut on her cheek that was caused by hawks (but none of the other fairies know that yet).
In other news, welcome!)
Old 02-28-2014, 10:16 PM
I had wings once...
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Winter 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 

Rose

"I am so sorry! I will stay with you, I can't go back to Pixie Hollow, and you all are so sweet and nice." I say, giving Pansy a hug. "Thank You" I whisper to her, and smile.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:26 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Posy:
After saying she was going to stay, she ran up to give me a hug. And it caught me by surprise, because she hugged me the same way that Dahila used to hug me. But eventually I put my arms around her and hugged back.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:27 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Song
After Rose finished giving Posy a hug, she turned to the rest of us. I was glad she decided to stay with us.
"Let's go back to the hideout," Posy suggested. We agreed. Rose was in no condition to go anywhere else.
As we flew back through the forest, I turned to give Rose a small smile. "Hi, I'm Song," I whispered. "I'm new too. Glad to have you here."
I was excited to get back. I haven't seen the hideout before; I'd gone immediately in search of the other Lost Fairies. I wondered whether it would be exactly like in the stories.

(Anyone mind giving me a little recap of the RP so far? If not, I can read through everything, it'll just take me a couple days to catch up.)
Here's Song:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Song.jpg (186.1 KB, 15 views)
Old 03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Wow I forgot about this RP!

Otter

I was talking with Tink when I heard Posy call out, "Guys, come over here! There's an injured fairy that needs our help!"
Tink and I glance at each other, then we both fly over. We find a fairy with a tear-streaked face and a cut on her cheek.
"It's not that bad," Hum says to the girl, running over to see if she can find a damp blade of grass. But all the dew had evaporated by now--the only remainders of it left was just a damp residue near the bases of the blades.
"You'll be fine," Hum quickly reassured her, dumping out the remainder of the water from her glasses to fold up the grassblade into a cool compress. "Just keep this held up to your cheek."
She nodded meekly, still crying a little.

Hum caught the surprised look of a new fairy and giggled, "Not bad for a hibernation-storytelling talent, huh?"
"T-Thank Y-You." The injured fairy said stuttering a-little. "I'm Sorry I caused you so much trouble, I should be leaving now. T-Thank You again." She tries to stand up but falls back down.
"No, no its ok! Maybe you should stay with us for a while? We are fairies of the lost boys. You can always be one too! We can show you around and all of that!" Robin replies.
"No way, you're still in no condition to go anywhere." Posy adds, firmly stepping in front of the girl.
"Don't worry I'm fine, I don't want to bother any of you." She insists.
"Would you just let us help you?" Posy pleaded. "Like I said, you still aren't in stable condition and you really need help."
"I am so sorry! I will stay with you, I can't go back to Pixie Hollow, and you all are so sweet and nice." the girl finally says, giving Posy a hug.

"Let's go back to the hideout," Posy suggested. We agreed. Rose was in no condition to go anywhere else.

Tink and I flew up to Rose along the way to the hideout.
"Hi there. I'm Tinker Belle, but you can call me Tink. And this is Otter." Tink says to her, and we both smile at her.
Old 03-01-2014, 12:58 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I will join this role play if it's not too late! I used to read it and think it was super cool.

Name: Noelle
Fairy or Sparrowman: Fairy
Talent: Frost Talent
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Shy, sympathetic, gentle, generous, sweet
Lost Boy: Nibs (He's the shy one, right?)
Arrival to the Hideout: Will be in first post
Other: She gets overheated easily. She likes quiet and dislikes speaking. Doesn't talk often.

Noelle

"H-hello?" My tiny voice echoed through the forest. I was alone; and lost. I had wandered away from the frost group I was assigned. They were being very noisy. I couldn't concentrate. But now I think I've wandered too far from the group. I've been by this evergreen tree 3 times by now!
Something swished behind me and fell on the ground. I shrieked and flew back, scared. Just a snow bunny, phew. My sigh of relief was not long lasted. I relaxed my shoulders and took a step backwards. My foot slipped on a piece of ice and I went flying. Down...down...down...
"H-hello little fairy." My eyelids fluttered and then opened. A huge, clumsy face was staring back at me. I froze in terror. Seeing the terror on my face, the clumsy froze as well.
"P-please d-don't be s-scared of me!" He said quietly. "I-I just w-want to be y-your friend!"
"O-okay" I said, nervously. I am not even sure he can understand my jingles. He had a face of relief. He understood me?
"I-I can understand y-you?" He said confusedly. "I can understand you!!" He smiled. I smiled back.
"My name's Noelle," I said.
"My name's..."
"NIBS!!" A voice called from behind him. A loud one. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"
We both froze.

Screen Shot 2014-02-28 at 9.21.53 PM.png

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 03-01-2014 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Add Picture of Noelle
Old 03-01-2014, 02:39 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Posy:
I couldn't keep my mind off of when Rose hugged me. It wasn't like any other hug, it was different. More special.
I opened my dresser and dug in the bottom of it. Finally, I found the dress with the tear in it. There was a grass stain on one strap. I placed it gently down on the bed, got down on my knees, and started crying uncontrollably.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:01 PM
I had wings once...
Awards Showcase

Rose:
"Hi there. I'm Tinkerbell, but you can call me Tink. And this is Otter." A fairy named Tinkerbell says to me. Her and Otter smile at me and I smile back. When we got to the hideout Tink and Otter gave me a tour and showed me my room. "We'll leave you alone so you can get settled in." Otter says as she waves and flies away. I sit down on my bed and think. Soon I hear sobbing coming from next door. I walk over and see Posy crying. I run over to her and hug her. "What's wrong Posy?" I ask.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:27 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Posy:
Rose came in because she heard me sobbing. So I scoot over so she can see the torn and stained dress laying on the bed. "Do you want to know why it's ruined?" I ask.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
When we got back to the hideout, I saw another fairy with a blonde bun and a green leafy dress showing a fairy named Rose a tour of the hideout.

The fairy's name is Tinkerbell and there is also a fairy named Otter. Shortly after Rose left, I heard a familiar cry. It's Posy's cry!

I flew into room. "Anything wrong?" I asked. "Why is your dress ruined Rose? What's going on?" I asked all these questions. I hope someone knows an answer.