PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Pixie Hollow's Newest Arrival

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-26-2015, 09:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Pixie Hollow's Newest Arrival

A new fairy arrived to Pixie Hollow, but something very rare occurred during her arrival ceremony. Will she live a normal life as a fairy? How will she survive being different? Where does she belong? Read on to find out!

I got the flitterific idea of pictures in each chapter from the amazing Sapphire Mistyriver. I think adding visuals is a flitterific idea!

Chapter One

It was heard all throughout Pixie Hollow; the sound of a baby’s first laugh. What does that mean? A new fairy is arriving of course! Everyone excitedly flew to the area of the Pixie Dust tree where every new fairy arrives, sitting with their talent group. Everyone hoped that the new fairy would share their talent.

Vidia guided a piece of dandelion fluff over to the surface near the Pixie Dust Well. The faint sound of the baby laughing was heard. Terrance sprinkled pixie dust on the dandelion fluff, turning it into a pretty little fairy with dark brown hair with bangs hanging freely to her face. She had sparkling teal blue eyes and was wearing her soft dandelion fluff arrival garment.

The Arrival Ceremony resumed as usual; Queen Clarion entered the area in a shower of pixie dust; “Born of laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here, welcome to Pixie Hollow!”

After Queen Ree helped the new fairy take her first flight, the mentor fairy of each talent placed their icon on one of the small mushroom tables. Everyone knew that it was time for the new fairy to find out her talent.

Just like all new fairies, this one slowly walked around. When she approached each talent icon, they faded away with the fairies of that talent upset. The more icons she approached, the more that faded away. The fairies were waiting and waiting for the glow, but after the new fairy approached every one of the icons, every one of them faded away.

The area chatted in confusion, Ree stood up front for attention; “It appears we have a fairy with an unknown talent,” she announced, “well, at least this problem has happened before; we’ll decide soon, but for now, let’s welcome Arianna Olivefruit!” The fairies clapped slowly still confused, this wasn’t the first time a fairy didn’t know her talent at first, but it very rarely happens.

“Arianna,” Ree said, “the decoration fairies will provide you with a home, we’ll start finding out what your talent is tomorrow,” Ree stood in front and started speaking in a loud voice; “Anyone willing to show Arianna around?”

“I am!” light talent Snowflake Neverlily answered eagerly.

“Arianna’s house should be set up in Springtime Orchard in a few hours or so,” Ree explained to Snowflake, “You’ll show her around in the meantime”

Snowflake nodded, “Yes, I’m really excited to meet her!”
Arianna smiled at Snowflake, excited to meet her first friend.

“Meet me here tomorrow morning after breakfast for discussion about your talent,” Ree instructed, “you may go now”

I attached a picture of Arianna in her arrival garment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arianna.jpg (58.6 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 01-10-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Adding image
Old 12-28-2015, 01:57 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Chapter Two

The fairies left the Pixie Dust Tree to work on their seasonal duties.

“Welcome to Pixie Hollow!” Snowflake exclaimed, “My name is Snowflake Neverlily and I’m a light-talent fairy, I hope you end up being a light talent too, everyone hopes that the new fairy will share their talent,”

Arianna expressed interest in Snowflake’s endless words; “What’s everyone doing?”

“Never fairies are in charge of flying to the mainland to change the seasons,” Snowflake answered, “all four seasons exist here!”

Snowflake and Arianna took a low flight around the tree, “The area near the Pixie Dust Tree is Havendish Square, here we have the Tearoom where we eat our meals, the Fairy Tale Theater where we watch stories, plays and performances every night, and the Ballroom where we have our parties!”

After flying around Havendish for a while, Snowflake said, “We’re about to see some of the different talent groups doing their work, you can get a glimpse of what each talent is like!”

The two fairies flew around Pixie Hollow passing other fairies along the way, some of them excitedly smiled at Arianna while some others gave expressionless expressions. Arianna smiled as she noticed the different talent groups in all four seasons working hard; light fairies were collecting rays of sunlight, garden fairies were planting flowers and food, water fairies were carefully placing dewdrops on cobwebs, and animal fairies were playing with the animals. The two fairies flew high above the Winter Woods where it isn’t as chilly.

“If you want to get in, frost fairies need to frost your wings” Snowflake explained.

That evening, Snowflake decided to take Arianna for the Tearoom for dinner; “The Tearoom is one of the most popular places in Pixie Hollow, we eat our meals there”

When the two fairies entered the Tearoom, three pretty fairies stood in front of Snowflake; one of them (the prettiest) had curly blonde hair with bangs and she was wearing bluish green with a leaf top and darker trousers. Another one had long, dark red hair with a dark blue flower petal top, gloves and boots along with a white rose skirt and hair bow. The last one had short bright red hair with a whitish pink flower dress.

“Look,” the blonde fairy shouted, “it’s the most annoying fairy in Pixie Hollow; Snowflake Neverlily!”

“Aw,” the fairy with the long red hair added; “she made friends with Pixie Hollow’s talentless newbie!”
“Look at her!” the fairy with the pink dress shouted pointing and laughing.
“Good point Penelope!” the blonde fairy replied, “She’s still in her arrival garment!”

“That’s what happens if we have a new fairy arrive so close to dinner!” Snowflake explained loudly.

“How unlucky!” the blonde fairy replied in a “sorry” tone, “It’s also unlucky that she still doesn’t have a talent, and unlike that Prilla fairy, I don’t think she’ll accomplish much as a fairy!”

“Let’s go!” Snowflake told Arianna.

“Who are these rude fairies?” Arianna asked once she joined Snowflake at the light talent table.

“My biggest enemies,” Snowflake answered, “April is the blonde fairy, Milkweed is the fairy with the long red hair, and Penelope is the fairy with the brighter red hair”

“I think April is the worst!” Arianna replied, “What’s their, um, talent?”
“They’re garden fairies” Snowflake answered.
“I hope I’m not a garden fairy,” Arianna stated, “I don’t want to share my talent with these fairies!”

Picture: the mean fairies in the Tearoom (Milkweed is on the left, April is in the middle, and Penelope is on the right)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mean fairies.jpg (263.4 KB, 17 views)
Old 12-28-2015, 08:05 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Good story. The pictures are a great help. I wonder if Snowflake's light talent will come in handy somehow.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 12-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks!

Chapter Three

Throughout dinner, Snowflake and Arianna happily dined and chatted with the other light fairies. Arianna met Snowflake’s friends; Jenny, Iridessa and Magpie.

“We hope you’re a light talent like us!” Magpie exclaimed.
“There’s a pretty low probability because there are so many other talents” Jenny pointed out.
“You’re always the Debbie Downer!” Snowflake argued.

“Who’s Prilla?” Arianna asked remembering the talentless fairy the mean fairies were mentioning.

“You’re not the only one who didn’t know her talent at first,” Snowflake explained, “Prilla flew in to that same problem, and she found out that she had a unique talent that no one else has!”

“I actually don’t want to be the only fairy in my talent” Arianna said.

After dinner and dessert, Snowflake and Arianna checked Arianna’s home to see if it was set up, and it was. The house was a closed light pink daisy. Inside was a comfortable, sweet smelling flower petal bed with flower pillows, a wood closet, soft rugs, and beautiful paintings of Pixie Hollow’s scenery. A pretty pink petal dress with matching boots and a flower accessory were on the bed.

“Are you familiar with the location of the Tearoom?” Snowflake asked.
“I think so” Arianna answered.
“I’ll meet you there tomorrow morning,” Snowflake explained, “hope you have a good first night!”

After Snowflake left, Arianna tried on her dress. Then, she went to bed thinking of the possibilities of which kind of fairy she could be, but she hoped that she won’t be a garden fairy.

The next morning, after having breakfast with Snowflake in the Tearoom, Snowflake took Arianna to the Pixie Dust Well to see Queen Clarion.

“Arianna,” Ree spoke, “I think I found out four of the talents that you could possess, these icons almost glowed, and I think there was some error or something”
“What talents?” Arianna asked.
“Light, garden, water and animal” Ree answered.

“Shoot,” Arianna said to herself, “I might be a garden fairy”

“You’ll be spending a day doing some work with each talent group,” Ree explained, “at the end of the last day, you’ll see me again and if all goes well, we should find what duty you do best”

“What talent’s first?” Arianna asked nervously.
“Light,” Ree answered, “and then we’ll do garden, then water, and animal talent for the last day”

“Yay!” Snowflake exclaimed, “Light fairies do their work in Sunflower Gully”

After thanking Ree, the two fairies flew to Sunflower Gully. Arianna was excited to be a light fairy first because she already knew several light talents from the Tearoom.

“Because you might not be a light fairy, we’re not going to have you look directly at the sun” Snowflake explained.

“What am I supposed to do?” Arianna asked.

“Hmm,” Snowflake said thinking, “maybe you can help Iridessa make rainbows first, I’ll fly with you later”

Picture: Arianna in her house wearing her dress
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arianna home.jpg (249.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 01-01-2016 at 12:59 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

Arianna spotted Iridessa making rainbows with what looks like a water fairy.

“Hi,” Iridessa said, “did you find your talent yet?”
“No,” Arianna answered, “I’m spending four days trying out four different talents with light talent being first, and unfortunately, garden talent is next”
“What’s wrong with garden talent?” Iridessa asked.
“I met three really rude garden fairies” Arianna explained.
“There are mean fairies in every talent!” Iridessa pointed out.

Arianna pretended to agree with Dess, but she was worried, she actually met these fairies, and she doesn’t know anyone else in the garden talent.

“I’m Silvermist!” the water fairy said cheerfully, “I hope you end up being a water fairy like me, it’s the best talent ever!”
“Light talent is a good talent too” Iridessa argued.

“How do light fairies make rainbows?” Arianna asked.
“I’ll teach you” Iridessa said.

Iridessa taught Arianna how light fairies shine the light on the water fairy’s mist to create a light in seven different colors.

“Now you try” Iridessa said. Silvermist used her water talent abilities to splash damp mist in the air. Arianna quickly attempted to use the mist to create a rainbow, but she can only create a faint speck of rainbow light that disappeared.

“It’s okay,” Iridessa said trying to comfort Arianna, “these things take practice, plus, you might have other light talent abilities like lighting fireflies of capturing sunbeams”

Arianna appreciated Dessa’s words; out of all the talents, she wanted to be a light talent, but she still had doubts.

“Not any fairy could make the type of rainbow you made,” Dess pointed out, “there’s a pretty high chance that you are a light fairy”

Arianna spent some of the day watching the light fairies to their work, but she did help sort the light balls. Only, Arianna isn’t good at holding light, she can only hold a speck.

“Fairies that aren’t light talent can’t do that!” Iridessa said impressed and shocked.

After not fully succeeding in the light sorting, Arianna decided to rest until sunset, when it was time to light the fireflies.

“This is easy,” Iridessa explained, “I think you’ll do well on this”

The two fairies flew up to the setting sun; “Sunset light is the last light of day,” Iridessa explained, “and it’s the richest kind of all!”

Arianna waited for the sun to set listening to Iridessa; “Wait for it; wait for it, okay, and now!” Both fairies reached out for sunset light, but Arianna only grabbed a speck.

“You can have my light,” Iridessa said giving Arianna a leaf container with the ball of light, “now’s the fun part!”

Iridessa woke up the sleeping unlit fireflies, and then she tossed part of the glowing light ball to the fireflies. The fireflies excitedly chased after the light. It was now Arianna’s turn to light up the fireflies that didn’t catch any of Dessa’s light. When Arianna tossed the light, she only tossed a tiny speck, but a firefly did catch it, it was only partially lit. The firefly flew away.

“Wait!” Iridessa shouted. The firefly buzzed towards the Spring Valley. Iridessa sighed. Arianna sat on a sunflower crying; she seems to have the potential to be a light fairy, but all it is are specks, specks, and more specks rather than full, beautiful light.

Picture: Arianna with Iridessa and Silvermist

Yes, the firefly part was inspired by the first Tinkerbell movie,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rainbow making.jpg (241.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 01-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Wonderful story so far, Tinker!
I can't wait to see more!
Old 01-02-2016, 05:00 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
This reminds me of Prilla.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks! It was kind of inspired by Prilla's arrival actually.

Chapter Five

After the firefly lighting, Dess and Arianna flew in the Tearoom to meet the other light fairies.

“How was your day?” Snowflake enthusiastically asked.
“It was all just specks” Arianna answered.
“What?” Snowflake questioned.
“I can kind of control and hold light,” Arianna said tearfully, “but all I can get up to are tiny specks”
“But it’s only her first day working” Iridessa pointed out.
“I can fully hold light on my first day” Magpie explained proudly.
“That’s not helping her,” Snowflake whispered to Magpie, “but yeah, you might’ve almost ended up as a light fairy, but you might be another talent instead, that’s probably why the light ball was so close to glowing”

While the light fairies were eating, Snowflake suggested, “Want to go to the Fairy Tale Theater with us tonight? Lyria is performing tonight, and she’s the best storyteller in Pixie Hollow!”

“Okay” Arianna answered excited.

After dinner, the light talents entered the theater early so they’ll get good seats; they took the last seats in the front row.

Shortly before it was time for the show to start, April and her friends approached the light fairies; April had an unpleasant expression printed on her face; “ a partially lit firefly flew by my garden,” she complained, “I only want bright fireflies, especially on these days when I have to work at night!”

“I think it was the fairy that might not be a light talent’s fault!” Milkweed pointed out.

“She did better then an average fairy that’s not a light fairy!” Iridessa argued.

“But this mess-up was still unfortunate!” Penelope said.
“And as a consequence, you must give us seats for the show” April replied.

The light talents sighed, “We got there early enough to get good seats, and now we have to watch the show standing!” Snowflake complained.

The next morning, after breakfast, Arianna sighed as she entered Ree’s chambers for the instructions, today is garden talent day!

Picture: April seeing Arianna and Snowflake at the Fairy Tale Theater
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fairy Tale Theater.jpg (259.2 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

Queen Ree gave Arianna a map with an X marked on the garden she should be working at.

Arianna flew over to the garden hoping she would be a better garden talent then light. But, the fairy waiting at Arianna’s garden was Milkweed.

“Um, hi” Arianna said.
“I suppose you’re working here” Milkweed replied.

Then, Milkweed grabbed Arianna and pulled her to a hidden area near the trees, “Listen, I don’t want you to ruin April’s garden, so you must be extra careful”
“April’s garden?” Arianna questioned, “I thought it was your garden!”
“I’m working at April’s garden” Milkweed responded.
“Why?” Arianna asked.
“April told me so” Milkweed answered.
“I don’t think that’s what a real friend would do” Arianna explained.

Milkweed quickly pulled Arianna back to the garden, “April’s an awesome friend, she only criticizes me occasionally, and I feel awesome when I’m with her!”
“She criticizes you?” Arianna questioned, “How?”
“She tells me to change,” Milkweed answered annoyed.
Arianna was shocked, “A real friend would accept who you are!”
“It’s called helpful criticism!” Milkweed argued.

“How unlucky!” a voice called, “I have to have a fairy that might not even be a garden talent working in my garden!” It was April, she was with Penelope.

“I have to” I explained.

“Well Milkweed,” April said, “wanna play Crazy Cakes with me in the Tearoom?”
“Sure!” Milkweed answered.
“Penelope and Arianna,” April said, “you’ll be working in my garden, and Arianna, DON’T mess up”

“Okay,” Penelope answered, although her answer didn’t seem to have any meaning, “I’ll do anything for my favorite friend”

“Thanks!” April exclaimed giving Penelope a hug.

Penelope and Arianna began working; “Does April ever work in her garden?”
“Yes,” Penelope answered, “but she likes it better when we do the work”
“It doesn’t seem like April is a good friend” Arianna pointed out.

Penelope seemed offended, “Don’t talk to me! In fact, I think it’s better if I do all the work, I can tell that you’ll just ruin April’s garden”

After the long hours of sitting, watching Penelope work in the garden, it was finally lunchtime.

“So Penny,” Arianna started.
“DON’T call me Penny!” Penelope shouted, “Call me Penelope; I hate it when fairies assume that Penny is my nickname, my friends always know to call me by my real name!”
“I’d fly backward if I could!” Arianna apologized, “I’m just saying that I need to at least try these garden talent duties so I can find out whether or not I’m actually a garden talent”
“You’re not a garden talent!” Penelope said although her eyes were slightly teary, “In fact, you might be the only fairy in Pixie Hollow without a talent!”

“HEY!” Arianna shouted. That was when April and Milkweed arrived. “How was your day, Penelope?” April asked.
“Hard,” Penelope answered, “you made your garden HUGE!”
“Well, instead of doing work this afternoon, you have to help plan my party” April instructed.

“What?” Penelope asked shocked.
“We’re hosting a party tonight!” April said in a loud tone, “Milkweed and I have even hung flyers all over Pixie Hollow!” April pointed to a leaf flyer with these words written in blackberry ink;

Come to April’s flaptastic party!
Everyone’s invited!

Time: Tonight after dessert

Games! Fashion Contest! Fairy Fun!

“Are you sure these flyers are allowed?” Penelope questioned.
“Yes,” April answered, “they have to be, and you have to help me when I ask for it if you want to remain friends with me”

Arianna shook her head, but Penelope didn’t want to notice, “Yes, I’ll skip work to help plan your party”

“Why thank you!” April said appreciated, “You’re such an awesome friend! Just, don’t talk to that Arianna if you want to stay friends”

Picture: April telling Arianna and Penelope to work in her garden.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter Sox .jpg (273.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I created a graphic for this story;

Chapter Seven

Arianna spent the rest of the day sitting near April’s garden doing nothing while the meanies were planning the party inside the house.

“Maybe I should actually do something” Arianna thought to herself.

When dinnertime approached, the three fairies flew out of the house to notice April’s garden. It was covered with large, bold and colorful flowers sparkled with golden pixie dust.

“What is THAT?” April asked, she didn’t sound pleased.
“I decided to help with your garden,” Arianna explained poking her face out from a large pink daisy, “do you like it?”

“But, you didn’t get permission!” April argued.
“The garden is actually really good!” Penelope pointed out.
“I wasn’t looking forward to saying this,” Milkweed stated, “but she might be a garden fairy after all!”
“But, it’s my garden and I choose what to plant in there!” April argued back.

“How did you do this?” Milkweed asked Arianna changing the topic.
“I just panted some seeds I found, sprinkled pixie dust, used the watering can, and the flowers ended up like this,” Arianna explained proudly, “I did what Penelope did”
“But I didn’t get those results!” Penelope pointed out.
“That’s really good!” Milkweed complemented, but then April nudged her.

“You aren’t a regular garden fairy!” Milkweed teased, April smiled and laughed, “Seriously? These aren’t regular flowers!” Milkweed continued.

April and her friends won’t talk to Arianna for the rest of dinner all the way until the end of dessert, and then the start of the party came.

Arianna noticed that almost everyone was coming to the party. “April’s party will probably just be about herself!” Arianna thought. She flew back to the garden slowly since she didn’t know what to do.

When Arianna returned to April’s house, she could hear fairies partying inside. But, Penelope was sitting outside in the garden upset.

“Why aren’t you at your friend’s party?” Arianna asked.
Penelope sighed, “I have something to tell you, but it’s personal”

Picture: Milkweed and Penelope impressed by Arianna's flowers, and April upset
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter 7.jpg (281.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-11-2016, 02:30 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I like the graphic for the story, Tinker!

The story itself is looking really good so far. Good luck with the rest of the story!

Old 01-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aw! Thanks!

Chapter Eight

Arianna leaned in to listen. “I arrived not so long before you did,” Penelope explained, “I was more of the quiet and polite type of fairy back then, I was desperate for friends, so I approached Milkweed and started a conversation”

“What did she say?” Arianna asked curious.
“Milkweed teased me for feeding that squirrel daisy petals,” Penelope answered, “she said that it was the silliest thing ever, she teased me about other things too”
“How did you join them then?” Arianna asked.
Penelope took a deep breath, “I wanted a friend, so I…bullied a fairy in the tearoom in front of Milkweed”

Arianna was shocked, “There are very nice fairies in Pixie Hollow, why do you want to befriend them specifically?”

“It was a few months ago,” Penelope explained, “Milkweed liked the new me, introduced me to April, and now we’re friends!”
“April and Milkweed aren’t real friends” Arianna said.
“You’re right!” Penelope agreed, “Although I feel so cool when I’m with these fairies, don’t get teased as much as I did before, and have so much fun, I have to do a lot of April’s work, more than Milkweed does, and it just, doesn’t feel good to be so rude, I’d fly backward if I could for teasing you”

“Well,” Arianna said, “you wanted friends, now you have a real friend!”
“Who?” Penelope asked, “You?”
“Yeah!” Arianna exclaimed giving Penelope a hug.

During the hugging, the sound of loud laughter was heard, “A perfectly awesome fairy is hugging the fairy that doesn’t have a talent!” Milkweed was yelling from outside of the house. “Penny, you need to go in and attend the party you helped plan!”

“First of all,” Penelope said, “I hate being called Penny, and second of all, Arianna will have a talent soon, and third of all, the only reason why April hosts these parties is for attention”

“WHAT?” April yelled coming out of her house.
“I don’t want to be friends with you anymore!” Penelope said firmly, “and I don’t care if you tease me for this!”
“We aren't friends anymore!” April shouted, “Right Milkweed?”
“Right” Milkweed replied, only she was a little teary eyed.

Now, Arianna actually wants to be a garden fairy because her new best friend shares her talent, and she was actually great at the talent. Unfortunately, she has to spend two more days trying out water and animal talent before the final decision is made. Luckily, Arianna knew Silvermist from the rainbow making, and she’s a water fairy.

The next morning, Arianna flew to the tearoom with Penelope.

“Hi Arianna!” Snowflake said, “I didn’t see you much yesterday, how was garden talent work?”
“She’s a flitterific garden fairy!” Penelope stated.
“Penelope?” Snowflake questioned, “Why aren’t you with April and Milkweed?”
“Arianna is my new best friend” Penelope answered before telling the whole story.

“Are you ready to be a water talent?” Snowflake asked.
“I think so, but I want to be a garden talent,” Arianna answered, “I’m really good at that talent, pixie dust specks even appeared on my flowers!”
“I think that’s why you could hold specks!” Iridessa pointed out.

After saying goodbye to Penelope and the light fairies, on her way to visiting Ree, a fairy pulled Arianna out to the forest. She had long, brown hair and a green leafy dress.

“Who are you?” Arianna asked.
“I’m Hope Lightningdance” the fairy answered.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter 8.jpg (236.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Nine

“I’ve lived in Pixie Hollow for a long time,” Hope explained, “and I’m here to help you, I overheard these fairies picking on you, and it’s pretty unfortunate to not have a talent”
“I might be a garden talent” Arianna told Hope.
“But Queen Clarion is having you be talentless for four full days” Hope pointed out.

“How do you know?” Arianna asked shocked.
“It’s a secret,” Hope answered, “but you shouldn’t be late to Queen Ree’s chambers, I’ll visit you later”

“That was…interesting” Arianna thought once Hope quickly flew away.

After getting the usual location information form Queen Ree, Arianna flew to Dewdrop Vale where a bunch of fairies wearing blues, whites and purples were doing work with water.

“Hi Arianna!” Silvermist said, “I see you must be a water talent today!” Arianna nodded.

“I’ll help you,” Silvermist offered, “how about we start by placing dewdrops on cobwebs?”

Silvermist taught Arianna how to hold water drops and delectably place them on cobwebs. When it was Arianna’s turn to try, she grabbed a water droplet, but it was only a tiny piece of water. “Is this enough?” Arianna asked. The tiny droplet immediately popped.

“Shake that one off, shake it off!” Silvermist said, “Try to grab a bigger dewdrop!”

Arianna tried as hard as she could, and she did grab a large dewdrop, but then it popped into a tiny water drop, but this one didn’t pop, it actually shimmered.

“What you got there?” Silvermist asked.
Arianna felt the tiny water drop; it didn’t feel like water, it felt like a moist stone that was white.

“I never seen that stone before!” Silvermist exclaimed.
“I have to go” Arianna said suddenly.
“Fly with you later!” Silvermist said.

Arianna wanted to see Hope again and find out if she knew about this whole mysterious reason.

“Hope?” Arianna called.

Hope immediately came, grabbed Arianna, and pulled her to the forest. “I heard your call,” Hope said, “I’ll take you to my house”

Hope’s house was in a tree in the forest.

“Why don’t you live in Pixie Hollow?” Arianna asked.
“Pixie Hollow’s too crowded for me,” Hope answered, “I live out here with my sisters”
“Sisters?” Arianna questioned.
“Fairy sisters are born from the same laugh” Hope explained.

The two fairies flew into Hope’s house; “I trust you enough to tell you my secrets,” Hope said, “but don’t tell ANYONE about me or my secrets” Inside the house were two twins with bright yellow hair, a fairy with long, straight, dark brown hair, and a fairy with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair.

“How’s the talent search going along?” Hope asked.
“I can only hold specks as a light talent,” Arianna explained, “as a garden talent, I can easily grow big, bold flowers with pixie dust specks, and I can only grab tiny droplets as a water talent, but I grabbed this stone”

“This is a stone of destiny” Hope said.

(yes, I based some of this chapter off of the first Tinkerbell movie)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter 9 or 10.jpg (242.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-17-2016, 06:34 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Ten

“So am I destined to be a water talent?” Arianna questioned.
“It’s the stone of destiny” Hope explained.
“Do you know what that means?” Arianna asked.
“No” answered Hope.

Arianna flew back to Lillypad Pond for more water talent work; all she could hold was tiny water droplets (that eventually popped) as opposed to large droplets.

“At least there are other talents you could be!” Silvermist said trying to comfort Arianna.
“But the stone I found is called the Stone of Destiny,” Arianna pointed out.
“So you’re destined to be a water talent?” Silvermist questioned.
“I don’t know,” Arianna said, “I’m not too good at water talent work, but this sudden stone discovery seemed magical”
“You can hold these tiny droplets much better than someone who isn’t a water fairy!” Silvermist pointed out.
“That’s just like the light talent speck thing,” Arianna said, “it isn’t like that for garden talent, my flowers are too good”

Silvermist thought for a moment, “Maybe your flowers have tiny water droplets you haven’t noticed”

“Let’s check!” Arianna said.

Silvermist and Arianna flew to April’s garden, where the big, bold flowers still were. There were pixie dust specks, but there were no water droplets, there were only clear sparkles in addition to the golden pixie dust.

“The fairy that ruined my garden is back!” April shouted.
“The garden actually looks really nice!” Silvermist commented.
“Says the fairy that’s overly idealistic and sometimes really sensitive!” April replied.
“HEY!” Silvermist shouted, “Arianna is really nice, and I’m one of the best water talents in all of Pixie Hollow!”
“Let’s go” Arianna whispered.

April shrugged, “Milkweed, why didn’t you remove these giant flowers yet?”

“The water drops you collected are the exact same size as that stone you have” Sil observed, “maybe that’s the reason you collected these tiny water drops; you have a connection to that stone”

“But how?” Arianna asked.

At lunch, Arianna sat with Silvermist and the other water talents. “Hi,” said a fairy with long, black hair and light purple eyes, “I’m Silver, and I’m Snowflake’s sister, Snow told me about you”

“Arianna found The Stone of Destiny!” Silvermist exclaimed excitedly, “She found it while trying to grab dewdrops!”
“Does that mean you’re destined to be a water talent?” Silver asked.
“I don’t think so,” Arianna answered, “I can only grab drops the size of that stone, but there’s something very special about me and the stone”

After doing some more water talent work (grabbing the tiny drops) with Silvermist and Silver, Arianna flew to back to Hope’s house with the stone.

“I can only grab water drops the size of this stone” Arianna explained.
Hope thought for a moment; “You might not be destined to be a water talent, but you might have a connection to the stone, and I think I know what it does”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter 10.jpg (266.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-22-2016, 11:18 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Eleven

“If, used properly, you can see anything in the past, present and even the future” Hope explained.
“Why is it called the stone of destiny?” Arianna wondered.
“I don’t know,” answered Hope, “but I’m going to show you what this stone does”

Hope led Arianna outside to a clear, mirror-like pond. “The Pond of Destiny isn’t that far from my home, I found this while researching” Hope said.

“May I borrow the stone please?” Hope asked. Arianna gave Hope the stone.

Hope held the clear stone over the pond; the pond lit up and sparkled. “Show me the backstory of one of Arianna’s enemies” Hope told the stone.

The pond then showed Milkweed hanging out with April. In the vision, April didn’t seem like the powerful one, both fairies were equal, and they helped each other on both gardens. The two fairies happily chatted together; they were seen smiling at other fairies too.

Then, the pond showed April expanding her garden.

“We’ll have to work more in my garden because I made it bigger” April said to Milkweed in the next vision.
“But I was hoping that I’d throw a pixie party tonight” Milkweed responded.
“How about a party at my house to celebrate my garden expansion?” April suggested.
“Your house?” Milkweed questioned.
“Yes” April responded loudly.

The vision showed April hosting the party. And then, the vision turned into April loudly teasing all the other garden fairies about how large her garden is.

“What are you doing?” Milkweed asked, “That’s really mean!”
“I’m taking advantage of my huge garden,” April answered, “I’m allowing you to join me, but you need to be like me and help me with my garden if you want to stay my friend
“Yes” Milkweed said.

The vision faded, “So these fairies weren’t always like that” Arianna restated.

Hope nodded, “Keep the stone,” she said, “you can come to this pond anytime you want a vision”
“It’s okay,” Arianna responded, “you may keep the stone, I think I can see these things without this”
“Okay,” Hope said confused.

The next day was Arianna’s final day of talent searching; animal talent day. It was the only talent that Arianna had no clue about.

“Do you know any animal fairies?” Arianna asked Snowflake at breakfast.
“My sister, Marigold Prettyblossom is an animal fairy,” Snowflake explained, “but before you meet her, I want to remind you that she can be, well, extremely crazy, and she’s the exact opposite of calm, kind of quiet Silver”

Queen Clarion sent Arianna to the Pine Forest, where she saw a bunch of fairies wearing orange, brown and green playing with the animals.

“That talent sounds fun” Arianna thought.

Arianna looked around for an animal fairy to help her, immediately, a fairy with a long, brown braid and an orange moss outfit approached her.

“Are you the new animal fairy?” she excitedly asked.
“I’m just trying it out,” Arianna answered, “I’m going to find my talent tomorrow”
“I’m Fawn,” the fairy said, “Animal talent is the funnest talent in all of Pixie Hollow!”
“What do animal fairies do?” Arianna wondered.
“We take care of Pixie Hollow’s animals,” Fawn explained, “but we spend a lot of time playing with them!”
“That sounds awesome!” Arianna exclaimed.
“But you need to talk to animals” Fawn pointed out.

Fawn led Arianna to a group of baby bunnies.
“Bunnies,” Fawn said in a singsong voice, “say hi to Arianna!”
“Hey little bunnies!” Arianna said in a cheerful voice, “What are your names?”

The bunnies responded. “What did they say?” Fawn asked curious.

“This one is named Callista,” Arianna answered pointing, “the dark grey one is Ivy; and the white one is Olivia, but she likes to be called Olive”

“Wow!” Fawn exclaimed, “The bunnies don’t usually say their names, they mainly talk if they’re hurt, hungry, sad or need affection”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chapter Elevin.jpg (234.0 KB, 4 views)