PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent

"Where do you think the stairs are?" I asked Lilac as we walked carefully down the smoky deserted corridor.
"Well, this is Imperia's castle, so maybe she just uses her powers to teleport everywhere," Lilac responded.
I shrugged. "True. But what about Phoenix and Gwyn though? They aren't magic, are they?"
She shook her head. "I assume not."
Inhaling the smoke was inevitable. I couldn't hold my breath, and so far the corridor hadn't ended. The dense air forced us both to start coughing.
"Julianna, look!" Lilac pointed at a closed door. We had just reached the end of the hallway, and still no stairs. "This has to be the door to a staircase."
I nodded. "Let's open the door."
Slowly, carefully, cautiously, Lilac opened the creaking door. We both screamed and leaped out of the way just as a body came crashing to the ground. Behind where the body was was a staircase!
My heart pounded from the scare. "Is that...?" I trailed off.
Lilac bent down to examine the body. She heaved a sigh of relief. "It's just a knight mannequin thing."
I tried to breathe, but I ended up coughing. "Come on, let's see where these stairs lead."
We didn't bother to close the door, because we needed some light to see where we were going. We walked down the stairs, and as we descended the temperature plummeted. The staircase tower wasn't full of smoke, so the rush of cool air was refreshing on my lungs, and probably Lilac's too.
After probably one hundred steep steps, we finally saw a door. "Let's try this one," Lilac said. I nodded, and this time I opened the door. No knights fell on us, thankfully. The air seemed to drop another five degrees, so now it had to be close to a chilling forty. I rubbed my hands together rapidly, trying to warm myself. Unfortunately it had little effect.
We stepped into the new floor, and thankfully this one resembled the dungeon. "Is that a cell?" Lilac pointed to vertical bars nailed in the ground.
I nodded and gasped. "Look!" I pointed to a heap of rubble and the remains of an abnormally large cube. "That's the box our parents were in, right?!"
Lilac also gasped. "Yes! What's left of it anyway."
We ran to it. The dungeon was so empty that our footsteps echoed, and so did our voices. Combined with the chilly air, it seemed to be a pretty haunting place.
As soon as we were over there, I saw the bracelets. "Grab as many as you can," Lilac said.
I nodded and picked up every one that I saw. "How many do you have?" I asked.
"Fifteen," Lilac answered. "You?"
"Thirteen," I responded.
"Where's the hat?"
"I put it in my dress pocket." I reached in and pulled out the drooping black top hat. "Ready?"
She nodded. "Can I do it this time?"
I smiled and handed it to her. "Sure!"
She took a deep breath, then tossed the hat. The portal immediately opened, and we grabbed each other's hands. I closed my eyes and stepped through.
The Earth spun beneath my feet.
Spinning, spinning, spinning.
Then suddenly...
Ground.
Immediately I stood up, and we were on the hill overlooking the battle. Lilac got up on her feet and looked at me happily.
"We did it!" She hugged me, and I squeezed her back.
"Yes!" I squealed.
We actually did it.

(Is this okay, Eve? Since we don't really have much time before Liri leaves I figured Lilac and Julianna shouldn't have many obstacles. And it would make sense for the castle to be deserted, with all the henchmen at the battle.)
Old 06-21-2014, 02:07 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Has everyone forgotten me? Sorry I haven't been on in a while, my computer was broken.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:05 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Of course we haven't forgotten about you, PHF! Do you need a recap? If so, where were we the last time you posted?
Old 06-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I last posted on the original thread.
Old 06-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

What part in the original thread?
Old 06-21-2014, 06:42 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
(Is this okay, Eve? Since we don't really have much time before Liri leaves I figured Lilac and Julianna shouldn't have many obstacles. And it would make sense for the castle to be deserted, with all the henchmen at the battle.)
(Yeah, that's fine! I don't think we wanted to scar our girls for life or anything from this experience. )

I'd done some more research. Not only was the Tales of Estorania book trying to constantly update itself as I read about the battle that was going on here in Exilia (I guess the book updates when something big happens to their rulers), there was something I discovered in a voodoo book as a precaution to removing my shadow, and sure enough, I found that if my shadow were to be removed... so would most of my powers. My shadow is, after all, what connects me to the spirit world. Lose the shadow, lose the connection... lose the powers.

I'm just about to leave, when I'm washed over with this feeling of guilt. My dad... I'm never going to see him again.
Usually, this would be a good thing, but for me, I... I don't want to leave like this. Besides, if I don't tell him that I'm about to lose the majority of my powers (if not all of them), he might be in some serious trouble with his friends.
The doorhandle to the library jiggles, and in comes the man in question. He stares at me surprised--he hadn't expected me to be in here.
Might as well tell him now. "I'm leaving," I tell him. "There's a battle between the descendants and the villains, and I... I don't want to be a villain. But I don't want to be like the descendants, either. I just... I want to be me."
Facilier is silent. Then, "I don't think you know what you're doing," he says.
"I think I do," I reply. "If I do earn their trust enough to go to Estoriana, as I am now, I'd be pulled by the shadows to Earth in order to fufill the deal. So... so that's why I'm not going to go as I am."
He looks confused, before he spots the Tales of Estoriana book open to the Peter Pan tale. And he puts two and two together. I can see it in his eyes, although I can't tell if he's feeling anger, disappointment, or fear.

"I don't want to be chained into a life I don't want," I try to explain, but I feel like he's probably stopped listening. "I want to choose who I can be. I just... I don't..."
"So much like your mother," he finally says. I look up at him, but his face is unreadable.
I don't know what to say, so I try, "I'm sorry." Might as well.
He takes a few steps forward, and slowly lays a hand on my shoulder. "Maurelle," he tells me slowly, "be careful. You might be doing... that... but that doesn't mean they won't find you. And they can find a way to bring you to them."
I nod carefully. "I know, but... you should be the one being careful, father."
"I'll figure out a way," he replies with a smile. An attempt at an honest smile. "I always do!"
I smile back at him, and spin the hat portal I still have to life. "Here goes nothing," I tell him, my heart pounding.
He nods carefully, both of us watching each other as I step through, still a good ways away from the battle.

And I begin to run.

I did prepare a bit before I left. I still have plenty of potions, and although voodoo dolls won't do much good in a battle, surrounded by tons of enemies, I still have a few in my pockets.
Might as well use my powers now, while I still have them.
Left and right, henchmen ebb around me, clashing at anyone that isn't on their side. I start of with my supply of dusts, using some for shrinking and floating to bring some pretty funny results. But there's no time to laugh--I have to reach Astrid before someone steals her away... or she becomes too hurt to help me.

Eventually, I can see her, and so to prove some of my loyalty, I begin to really fight some of the people around me using a sword some henchman had dropped. But I don't think she notices, until I begin to bust through the crowd around her.
"Astrid?" I call out while she parries the henchman's slashes with her dagger sword thing.
"Yes?"
"I need you to remove my shadow."
"...what?"
"I need you to remove my shadow!"
She gave me a look like I was crazy, but I just nodded.

(I'll let you take over from here, Liri.)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-24-2014 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Alrighty!

I was battling henchmen left and right, when I heard my name being called.
"Astrid?"
"Yes?" I reply, turning to find the source of the voice. I come face to face with one of the villain descendants, Maurelle, the voodoo girl.
"I need you to remove my shadow." She says.
"...what?"
"I need you to remove my shadow!"
I simply stare at the girl, shocked, but she just nodded. I lock eyes with Slightly, who is ready to get her away if I give the word, but I want to hear her out so I hold up my hand to him, telling him to wait.

I cross my arms and turn back to her, the Boys keeping henchman away from us for the moment, "And why should I do that?"
"Because, I... I need you to remove my shadow so that I don't get sucked into the... Otherworld. My dad made a deal with them in exchange for... for my life. I don't want to end up there, I want to live my own life!" She replies.
I narrow my eyes, "How do I know you are telling the truth? How do I know you aren't pulling a trick for your voodoo daddy?"
Maurelle opens her mouth, then shuts it. "You don't. You just have to believe me I guess." She finally says, looking straight into my eyes, pleading me to believe her. "Please. I just want to be free from this debt that shouldn't even be mine."
"Fine. I will trust you, but if you are tricking me, you will regret it. I will have your shadow." I say, and she shivers a little.
"I promise I am not tricking you." She says clearly, despite her fear at my threat.

"Very well." I say, and I pull out a coconut shell from Neverland.
"Will... will it hurt?" She asks.
"Only if you are lying to me." I reply, opening the shell. I then stand on her shadow, and call out to the distant Neverland, just close enough to help me. Using strength from Neverland, I quickly slice off Maurelle's shadow using my dagger. It wriggles underneath me, trying to escape, but I stand firmly upon it. I then reach down and grab it, stuffing it into the coconut shell, which shuts instantly. The shell glows brightly as it seals shut magically, and then fades. Maurelle whirls around, wide eyed.

"Done." I say, putting the shell back into my pocket.
"It's... it's really gone?"
"It is no longer attached to you, I have it now. You won't be sucked into the Otherworld. They can no longer reach your shadow as long as I have it, but remember, don't try anything. I have your shadow, and if you cross me, you will wish the shadows had gotten it." I say, crossing my arms again.

(That work for you Popcorn? Astrid will eventually release her shadow to Neverland when Maurelle gains her trust for real. Neverland will still protect it.

I will try to post again tonight and tomorrow morning, but I leave tomorrow morning! I will send my epilogues to Hazy, and she can post them for me. Take good care of my characters! I will try to come online occasionally to check up on you all, but I won't be able to be a part of any RPs until August.)
Old 06-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Aww, Liri, I'm seriously going to miss you soooooo much. I have some room in my inbox for your PM!
I know I'm not a part of this, but what if Maurelle became the first Lost Girl?
Old 06-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Ooh! Haha! That would be fun! Its up to you Popcorn
Old 06-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
I like it! That would be so cool for Maurelle!!
We're going to miss you, Liri, but I hope you can have enough fun for all of us over there!!
Old 06-21-2014, 11:32 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Great Maurelle can be the first Lost Girl (well besides Astrid of course haha)

I will have fun, but I will miss you all!
Old 06-22-2014, 05:19 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's such a great idea! Maurelle will make an awesome Lost Girl.
Liri, you will definitely be missed! RPs just aren't the same without you.
I'm so sorry I haven't posted! Jeez, and here I was thinking I'd have more time to after summer break starts. I might not be able to post before Liri leaves, since I'm not sure if I'll be on tomorrow. Use my characters however you like, as always.
And in case I don't get to come on tomorrow - Happy birthday, Popcorn!!!
Old 06-22-2014, 05:32 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Aw bye Liri! We'll miss you!
Popcorn, it's your birthday tomorrow?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-22-2014, 06:22 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Aww, I will miss you sooooooo much, Liri, I really mean it!
Happy birthday, Eve!
Old 06-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You guys are all so nice!
Yup, Glory, today is my birthday!