PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Pictures of Friends

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Camera The 2014 Gigantic Pixie Hollow Yearbook!

So, do any of you remember this thread?
Well I asked some of you if you would want to see
another one, and the reply was a resounding yes!

So, this year, I decided I was going to do it a little bit diffrently since
the Hollow is closing. Here is what I hope the new yearbook can include!

Spoiler for What it probally will still include:
  • Pictures of each members fairy like last year
  • 2008 to 2013 Pixie news like This week in VMK - credit to UpInTheAir's idea!
  • Outfits designed by you ( and a little help from the dye shop!)
  • Pixie Hollow Forums member contest entries and winners
  • Pixie Hollow Forums contests
  • Other clothing pages ( funny, disney, other, etc)
  • Memory pages
  • Interviews with Mods and other fairies

Quote:
I decided to still try to work on it but it didn't go so well
as I lost some of my pages. But here is a link just to the
rough draft of the yearbook portion, if anyone's interested
in some spoilers.

Yearbook Portion - SPOILERS
Click Here!
Thank you ALL for submitting all your yearbook photos and memories.
Pixie Hollow was near and dear to all our hearts and I hope this will
be a way to look back and remember.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 10-18-2013 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Edited for no confusion, and more clarity. :)
Old 08-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Great idea, Strawberry! I have a question. Can I post my main UK fairy and my main US fairy?
Old 08-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Fly with you!
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 

Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
Great idea, Strawberry! I have a question. Can I post my main UK fairy and my main US fairy?
Sorry, no. It is much easier to work with ONE fairy per member because
if not, everything gets mumble jumbled in thistles and some people get left
out and it is all over the place, lol. But thank you for asking.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:32 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Strawberry, I really don't know what to say. I thought last years "Year Book" was super special and something to be treasured for all time. Thank-you so much for doing this for us!

-Tries not to get all chocked up-
Old 08-30-2013, 01:35 AM
Fly with you!
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzieO1 View Post
Strawberry, I really don't know what to say. I thought last years "Year Book" was super special and something to be treasured for all time. Thank-you so much for doing this for us!

-Tries not to get all chocked up-
Aww! You don't need to get chocked up - it's nothing that special, really!
But I definitely can't do this without you guys! Hopefully I will be updating
the first post with more details and more organization on what you guys
can post and themes and things.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:24 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Here's Ray! Is this OK? And, also, Can I post a few other pictures of random things that happened?
Attached Images
File Type: png Rayforyear.PNG (53.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 08-30-2013, 02:30 AM
Fly with you!
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
Here's Ray! Is this OK? And, also, Can I post a few other pictures of random things that happened?
The image needs to be 250 x 250 and the PDF version ( Shown above), sorry! If you
link me to your fairy adress I can take the image for you or you can follow
Onionleaf's amazing guide.

And of course you can! The more the merrier! The whole point of the
yearbook is to look back at all the fond memories!
Old 08-30-2013, 03:52 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Oh, my pixie page is in my siggie, thanks.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Fly with you!
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
Oh, my pixie page is in my siggie, thanks.
Is this okay? I don't have time to edit it or make it more *unique*
so if you want to edit it, just open this file, thank you!

GUYS I just realized it wasn't 2014.. lol

Last edited by Tiramisu; 08-30-2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:57 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Lol! A lot of time traveling going on today I will certainly edit this post with Lila's yearbook pic and anything else I can contribute towards the themes ^_^

(I want to use my desktop for this, it has all of my fairies' outfits saved and better versions of Adobe programs so I can make a better yearbook shot )

EDIT:

The yearbook photo ^_^

Last edited by Lila Starshine; 09-03-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Fly with you!
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Edited the first post so its more understandable and we got some interviews
back! Yay! Thank you guys!

EDIT: If you want to make sure you entered your Yearbook Photo,
It will be in here! - Yearbook Fairy Photo Album

Last edited by Tiramisu; 08-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:58 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Here’s a picture of my fairy Misty! I hope it’s the right size!

I have an album called 'Pixie Hollow Memories', feel free to look through it and take any pictures you want for the yearbook! (I will be constantly updating it.)
Here's a link to it: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...p?albumid=3324
Oh, and I’d love to be interviewed if you are in need of another person to interview!

Last edited by Misty_12; 08-31-2013 at 01:46 AM. Reason: added link
Old 08-30-2013, 05:10 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Strawberry, I loved the yearbook last year! It was amazing. Oh, and I'm not sure how to take a PDF picture of my fairy, could you do it for me?
http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...mberDaisyRidge
And do I post a picture of my main fairy, or all my fairies?
Old 08-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Heart

I'm happy you are doing the yearbook this year, this yearbook will be more than special for us

Thanks for make it!
Count with me in everything that you need!

Old 08-30-2013, 05:32 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ooh! I'll post a picture of Karina soon! I saw last year's yearbook and it was amazing.

Edit: Would this work?

Last edited by Twinklesky; 08-30-2013 at 05:48 PM.