PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Lord of the Rings: A New Era

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hmmm... maybe since Beren would have been so young at the time (by Elf standards of course ) Legolas didn't want to say anything about him. Besides, it never came up as a question in the books or movies... I dunno though. Do you have any other ideas? I agree, I like it to make sense to the 'audience' too.

Yeah, I agree about Mioniel too. Thats what I had in mind first, but then I thought I would just suggest the idea of them being siblings too, in case you liked that one better.

Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sure who to say had sent Kafrek, or from where, but I didn't want to have him not say who he was like the others did. Where should he be from and who should have sent him?

Yes, I thought so too, but I figured the humans would pretend, at least at first, that King Eldarion was still a good ruler in front of the other races. Maybe Elladan and Elrohir can tell them all that Eldarion was unaware of this meeting, and tell the three humans that its okay and that they dont need to pretend Eldarion is good. But I thought the humans would try to keep up good pretenses at first, so that the other races don't know right away how weak they are. But I agree that they wouldn't actually be sent by Eldarion, they were truly sent by the Prince behind the King's back.

I like your picture of the hobbit!

EDIT: I attached a picture of Kafrek! Hope you all like him!
Attached Images
File Type: png Kafrek.png (268.9 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 01-10-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Kafrek look great!

I really like your idea, Liri.

About Kafrek, since you called him "Kafrek of the Khazad people", he could be from Moria, or since you also wrote "Kafrek of the Khazad people, from the Glittering Caves", he could've been born and raised in Moria, but then later moved to the Glittering Caves or Gondor, since, like I said, the Glittering Caves are behind Helm's Deep, which is in Gondor. I don't really know who should've sent him though. :/

Ah! I see. That's a great idea. Although, I don't believe the Elves or Dwarves would try to attack any of the Human Kingdoms, but you never know.

Glory, just so you know, if you plan to make a wizard, he/she would have to be created by Eru Iluvatar, like Gandalf, Saruman, Radagast, and the Two Blue Wizards were, and he/she might have to appear to be an old man/woman, since that's what the Wizards we see in the movies look like.

Another thing, I think we should have the she-Wizard(if you called female Wizards that), leader of the Fellowship of Sauron, be created by Melkor or Morgoth, the first dark lord and pretty much the creator of all things bad in Middle Earth. That way, she will be both immortal and pure evil. Muhahahaha!!!!!

I'll hopefully post soon!

P.s. Lemony, I saw your post. Sorry the mods removed it. If you want to join this RP, you can.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:23 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I like the pictures of Rebo and Kafrek!

Wow. You certainly know a lot! Thanks for letting me know those things about wizards.

Name: Arien of the Sea (I know you said not to use titles, Alexa, but wizards do actually use them...)
Wizard: Yes
Personality: Wise, soft-spoken, firm, kind, quiet, thoughtful
Appearance: Pale skin, long, wavy silver-white hair, light brown eyes
Weapon: Magic
Location: Um... I'm drawing a blank. What's a place near the sea?
Other: Nothing for now.

(By the way, I'd just like to say that I'm kind of excited for the quest to start. So far, I've noticed that we've all been acting rather formal towards each other (besides Rhoewia and Dardon, or Elrenia and Alatariel, who are actually friends). It's understandable, of course, since we don't know each other and a meeting of the races is a really serious, formal thing. Still, I feel like we'll be able to express our characters' personalities more when we're being more casual with each other. )

Thank you, Alyce and Jenny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arien.jpg (36.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 01-15-2015, 11:52 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Arien looks great, Glory! Thanks! Yeah, I mainly meant no titles for Humans, Elves, and Dwarves. At least for now. As for the sea, I'm going to have to do some research. All though they might mean the sea that goes into the west, aka the Undying Lands or Valinor. I could be wrong and I agree with you.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-16-2015 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-16-2015, 12:26 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thanks!

Hmm. I will try to figure out who could have sent Kafrek.

Yeah, I don't think the elves or dwarves would either, but I figured the humans would naturally be wary and would want to keep up good appearances.

Arien looks great!
Old 01-16-2015, 01:43 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
No problem!

Okay. I'll help you with that, if you don't mind.

EDIT: Okay, Liri, I did some research and the only lord of the Glittering Caves, it seems, has been Gimli. But since Gimli would be in the Undying Lands at this time, Kafrek can't say Gimli sent him when he didn't. So, maybe he could say that he was "sent on behalf of Gimli, Son of Gloin, Lord of the Glittering Caves"? What do you think?

Glory, since Wizards are created by Eru Iluvatar, Arien would have, most likely, come from the West, or the Undying Lands. Both Middle Earth and the Undying Lands are separated by an ocean called "Belegaer" or the "Great Sea" or the "Sundering Seas". So, maybe that can be the "Sea" in Arien's title.

I will try to post soon.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-28-2015 at 05:16 AM. Reason: added EDIT since my two posts were merged together :)
Old 01-27-2015, 06:38 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sure. Sounds good to me Alexa.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:41 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Glad your fine with it, Liri.

Alatariel and Elrénia start to walk us out of the House of Elrond, when a Hobbit with auburn hair trots in, a look of sheer excitement spread across his face.

"Hello, everyone! The name's Brandybuck. Rebo Brandybuck, of the Shire. It is quite the pleasure to be here." The Halfling says as he, quite violently, shakes King Elladan and Elrohir's hands
"The pleasure is ours." Elladan says in a calm voice, all the while sending a look to Elrohir that says 'that Hobbit is surely enthusiastic'.
Alatariel and Elrénia walk up to Rebo "Hello there. I am Alatariel, and this is my friend Elrénia. Would you like to be shown to your room? The meeting will not begin until a representative of the Wizards shows up. "

The Halfling was about to speak, when a voice as calm as a lake and as pure as the sky, yet as powerful as the ocean's waves rings out.

"That will not be necessary."

Everyone turns to find the source of that voice, and it appears to have come from...

"A Wizard!" I gasp, under my breath, as I gaze at the magnificent site of the Wizard
"A! Eowowen, 'quel re! Oio naa elealla alasse'."* Elladan says, walking towards the Wizard, along with Elrohir (Ah! Arien, good day! Ever is thy sight a joy.)
"Nae saian luume', heruaminea Elladan ta Elrohir." The Wizard says, gripping the two Elves' hands *(It has been too long, my lords Elladan and Elrohir.)
Elrohir turns to the rest of us "Everyone, this is Arien of the Sea. A powerful Wizard, and, unlike most Wizards, is female."
"And since everyone is here now, you may all take a seat. The meeting will now begin." Elrohir says.

Everyone, Elf, Man, Dwarf, Hobbit, and Wizard sits on one of the chairs in the House, quietly and politely waiting for what one of the kings will say next.

"I am sure we do not need to explain why you all are here." Elladan says "But, just in case, we will explain to you all again as to why we have called you all to Rivendell."
"In the quickest possible way." Elrohir adds "We do have other matters we need to take care of."
"There has been rumors of a group of people that call themselves 'The Fellowship of Sauron'." Elladan tells us "They are said to worship the Enemy and are putting together an army so large, that it would make the armies in the awe-inspiring Battle of the Five Armies look weak."
"At first, we did not believe these preposterous sounding rumors., however, we have sent Elven spies to investigate certain areas that we believe the Fellowship of Sauron has taken shelter in and while we haven't seen or caught anybody, we have found enough evidence to declare this rumor fact, not fiction." Elrohir continues "Whether or not they are creating an army remains to be seen."
"Now, Elrohir and I have thoroughly discussed what we should do about this situation. This is where you all come in." Elladan says
"We have decided to create another fellowship, similar the famed Fellowship of the Ring. Except, you won't be called the Fellowship of the Ring, since there is no ring. You will be titled the Fellowship of ______" Elrohir tells us
"Now, wait a moment." Karfrek speaks up "What exactly do you want us to do?"

Elladan and Elrohir exchange a look of worry.

What do they want us to do, I wonder.

Elladan is the first to speak "You see, the task which would bestowed upon you all, if you truly decide to take on this quest, is quite... overwhelming, to say the least."
"This quest would require each and every one of you to travel across all of Middle Earth." Elrohir says
"All of Middle Earth?" Alatariel repeats, a look of shock spread on her face, like everyone else in the House
"Yes. We know this is a lot to ask out of all you, but we feel this is the only way to find the Fellowship of Sauron." Elladan says
"Of course, none of you have to do this. We are forcing no one." Elrohir adds

Silence fall over everyone.

Travel all over Middle Earth? Hmm. We would be facing incredible amounts of danger. Not to mention Goblins as well... but if it will protect the people...

"I will go." I say, standing up.

There is a short silence before Dardon and Rhoewia stand up as well.

"As will we." Dardon says
"We will go, as well." Beren adds, as he, along with Mioniel, stand as well
"We will gladly risk our lives for the safety of our people." Elrénia states, standing up along with Alatariel
"If the Dwarves and Elves didn't reconcile with each other, I would say 'never', but since we now live in harmony, you can count me in." Kafrek says boldly, standing up

Elladan and Elrohir smile at all of us. We, then, all stare at Rebo, who hasn't said anything yet.

"Hmm... there's a small chance of survival... and a certainty of death... hah! Why would want to miss out on this! I'm going!" Rebo says enthusiastically, jumping up to his feet.
"I will, of course, join you all. That was always the plan." Arien says, slowly and gracefully standing up

Elrohir and Elladan study us all, with an approving facial expression.

"Ten companions. The perfect amount. Not too big, not too small." Elladan smiles
"You all will leave for your big journey tonight. But now, you may all start packing." Elrohir tells us
"Thank you all for doing this." Elladan adds

The twin brothers bow to us, as we bow to them.

It appears the journey has already begun

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I hope it's not rushed. I just want to get this story really started. Now, you are probably all wondering why I was thinking our characters would travel all across Middle Earth. Here is what I had in mind...

Our characters would travel all across Middle Earth, facing unknown dangers and meeting new friends... and foes. While they search for the Fellowship of Sauron, that group is preparing a powerful army right before their very eyes. As tension grows and friendships are tested, our characters would find themselves a Fellowship of 9 and sailing across the sea... to the Undying Lands, where a battle full of strength, wits, and powerful magic will occur... and possibly change Middle Earth forever.

That's just the overall idea I had in mind. I can give a more detailed version if you want me to (and when I said they would find themselves a Fellowship of 9, I was thinking Rebo would perish sometime in the story. Not that I don't like him, but we can't have everyone survive. ). Also, what should call our characters. "The Fellowship of/of the____ " what? :/
Oh, and Glory, if your wondering what Elladan called Arien, Eowowen is Arien's Elven name, like Gandalf's is Mithrandir (<I love saying his Elven name. It sounds soooo beautiful! ). I hope you are okay with that.

And as usual sorry for any typo and if you want me to change anything, just tell me. I'm used to it.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-29-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Awesome post Alexa! I like the start to the quest, and the way you controlled Arien was great. Haha, I like your explanation of what will happen next... Sounds almost like a prophecy.
Aw, too bad about Rebo, I'm already starting to like him. Can Kafrek die instead? Sorry Liri.
I'll post tomorrow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 01-29-2015, 04:03 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! Don't worry! I have no attachment to Kafrek! I just put him in the story.

I like the idea Alexa

One thing though, I count ten characters, not nine. I may be mistaken though...
Old 01-29-2015, 04:26 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks guys!

Do we have ten characters?

Lets see..

1. Mioniel
2. Beren
3. Alatariel
4. Elrenia
5. Yreomyr
6. Dardon
7. Rhoewia
8. Kafrek
9. Rebo

and

10. Arien

Oops! I guess you're right. :/ My bad. I'll edit my chapter.

So, I guess Kafrek is dying, then? Is that what we all agree on?
Old 01-30-2015, 02:22 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I watched with amusement as the representative of the Halflings introduced himself to the Elven Kings of Rivendell. Indeed, I have seen enthusiasm like that from many others of his kind, though I have not visited the Shire for quite some time.
I watched as two elves stepped forward. "Hello there. I am Alatariel, and this is my friend Elrénia. Would you like to be shown to your room? The meeting will not begin until a representative of the Wizards shows up. "
The time has come to announce my presence. In a voice as calm as a lake and as pure as the sky, yet as powerful as the ocean's waves, I declare, "That will not be necessary."
Everyone turns at the sound of my voice.
"A! Eowowen, 'quel re! Oio naa elealla alasse'." Elladan says, speaking my Elvish name, as he and Elrohir approached. (Ah! Arien, good day! Ever is thy sight a joy.)
"Nae saian luume', heruaminea Elladan ta Elrohir." I say, gripping the two Elves' hands *(It has been too long, my lords Elladan and Elrohir.)
The Kings and I are old acquaintances, though with the races of Middle Earth so distant, it has been quite some time since I have last corresponded with them.
Elrohir turns to the rest of the gathering. "Everyone, this is Arien of the Sea. A powerful Wizard, and, unlike most Wizards, is female."
I would have thought that fact to be rather obvious, I thought to myself in dry amusement. Though it is true that a female Wizard is unusual.
"And since everyone is here now, you may all take a seat. The meeting will now begin." Elrohir says.
Everyone - the Elves, Humans, Dwarf, Hobbit, and I - sit on the chairs in the House, quietly and politely waiting for what one of the kings will say next.
The rumors about this group that remained loyal to the enemy have been circulating for quite some time, and are rather worrisome. I find myself curious to hear what these other races know of the matter.
Already there is talk that one of our own had betrayed us to serve the Enemy, like Saruman once had. That is unsettling indeed, for it is no easy task to fight a dark Wizard, especially a powerful one.
"I am sure we do not need to explain why you all are here." Elladan says "But, just in case, we will explain to you all again as to why we have called you all to Rivendell."
"In the quickest possible way." Elrohir adds "We do have other matters we need to take care of."
"There has been rumors of a group of people that call themselves 'The Fellowship of Sauron'." Elladan tells us "They are said to worship the Enemy and are putting together an army so large, that it would make the armies in the awe-inspiring Battle of the Five Armies look weak."
I leaned forward, listening intently. I had seen for myself the might of the Five Armies, so a force greater than even that... It is a fearsome threat indeed.
"At first, we did not believe these preposterous sounding rumors., however, we have sent Elven spies to investigate certain areas that we believe the Fellowship of Sauron has taken shelter in and while we haven't seen or caught anybody, we have found enough evidence to declare this rumor fact, not fiction." Elrohir continues "Whether or not they are creating an army remains to be seen."
"Now, Elrohir and I have thoroughly discussed what we should do about this situation. This is where you all come in." Elladan says
"We have decided to create another fellowship, similar the famed Fellowship of the Ring. Except, you won't be called the Fellowship of the Ring, since there is no ring. You will be titled the Fellowship of ______" Elrohir tells us
"Now, wait a moment." The dwarf spoke up. "What exactly do you want us to do?"
I wondered about that myself. Did they simply want us to form a shouting party and seek out the Fellowship of Sauron? Surely that did not warrant a great meeting of all the races.
Elladan and Elrohir exchange a look of worry.
Elladan is the first to speak. "You see, the task which would bestowed upon you all, if you truly decide to take on this quest, is quite... overwhelming, to say the least."
"This quest would require each and every one of you to travel across all of Middle Earth." Elrohir says.
"All of Middle Earth?" Alatariel repeated, a look of shock spread on her face, like everyone else in the House.
"Yes. We know this is a lot to ask out of all you, but we feel this is the only way to find the Fellowship of Sauron." Elladan said.
"Of course, none of you have to do this. We are forcing no one." Elrohir added.
Silence fell over everyone as we all pondered the task before us.
I knew it was necessary, of course. Having seen the might of the Five Armies, I knew that a force beyond that would be a formidable enemy. We must strike now, before they become even stronger. If they were to unleash that army... Or if the Enemy were to return... Then all would be lost.
I waited to see how representatives from the other races would react.
"I will go." The human male declared, standing up.
There is a short silence before the two female humans stood up as well.
"As will we." one said.
"We will go, as well." A male elf declared, as he, along with a female elf, stood as well.
"We will gladly risk our lives for the safety of our people." Elrénia stated, standing up along with Alatariel.
"If the Dwarves and Elves didn't reconcile with each other, I would say 'never', but since we now live in harmony, you can count me in." The dwarf said boldly, standing up.
I smiled to myself as I remembered the old rivalry between Elves and Dwarves.
Elladan and Elrohir smile at all of those who had risen. We, then, all stare at Rebo, who hasn't said anything yet.
"Hmm... there's a small chance of survival... and a certainty of death... hah! Why would want to miss out on this! I'm going!" Rebo says enthusiastically, jumping up to his feet.
"I will, of course, join you all. That was always the plan." I say at last, slowly and gracefully standing up
Elrohir and Elladan study us all, with an approving facial expression.
"Ten companions. The perfect amount. Not too big, not too small." Elladan smiled.
"You all will leave for your big journey tonight. But now, you may all start packing." Elrohir told us.
"Thank you all for doing this." Elladan added.
The twin brothers bow to us, as we bow in return.
It appears the journey has already begun.

Having just arrived in Rivendell, I did not have much packing to do. However, I appreciated the chance to freshen up and take a rest before the next, much longer, journey.
At nightfall, I met up with the others in the Fellowship.
"Travel across all of Middle Earth..." One of the humans was musing when I walked up to the group. "Where would we even start?"
"It would be wise to begin someplace where the Fellowship of Sauron was known to hide. A place that the Enemy himself once ruled over," I said. "Can any of you think of a place like that, somewhere in the vicinity?" If we truly are to travel all across Middle Earth, it only makes sense to begin somewhere close by.

(I'll post for Elrénia soon.)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 02-01-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Great post, Glory! Though, I don't think they should go to Mordor first. I mean, they would have to travel a long ways and pretty much go to every place the Fellowship of the Ring went to. I don't really want to exactly replicate the movies.

Here is an interactive map of Middle Earth. It will help us decide where we should go.

http://lotrproject.com/map/#zoom=3&lat=-1315.5&lon=1500&layers=BTTTTT
Old 02-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Haha, like I said Alexa, I only suggested that because I couldn't think of any names of places in Middle Earth. I'm on my phone right now, and the interactive map isn't loading. I changed my post - you or Liri can decide where we should go first.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Hmm... where should our characters start off. Ideas?