PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:47 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Okay, but how can Kassie be Kristoff and Anna's daughter if she is Kris's sister, who's a descendant? Our characters are several generations down from the original fairytale characters.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back Wish!
Kenzie, I don't think you're quite answering our question. What Hazel and I want to know is that how can Kassie show up in your story that takes place after Frozen ends and in the HEA roleplay? The two stories take place hundreds of years apart from each other. We're not asking for spoilers into your story, if that's what you're worried about.
Misty, did Gwyneira come from the village that Eclipse burned down? Haha, not sure why I immediately jumped to that conclusion, but I just thought it interesting that both their backstories involve a small village being destroyed in a fire years ago.

Amaryllis

I never thought I'd see the world from this side of the battle line.
But here I am, fighting side by side with the people I've plotted to destroy my entire life. While the people I called allies, friends, and family are now my enemies.
Divided. Split in half. Just like my family.
My spells blasted back several of the henchmen, knocking them flying. One spun around to face me, stopping short when he saw who I was.
"Amaryllis," he gasped, cringing away from me almost by instinct. That one reflex was his fatal move. I read the word frozen on his lips: traitor.
I was a traitor, wasn't I? I'd just betrayed everything I've ever known. But no matter what side I choose now, I will be betraying someone.
Father was here now, with the descendants - then again, he was always one of them, wasn't he? Phoenix, Jalilah and Genevieve too - they were the closest things to friends that I have.
And then there's... Her. My mother, who I know I will have to face sooner or later. And all my friends' parents, plus Gwyn, Maurelle, and Danton.
As if on cue, I met his eyes, from several feet away. His lips shaped one word: my name. Ryllis.
I remembered... He'd been the one to give me that name. Danton used to tease me mercilessly about my flower-power first name, not forgetting to point out his own (Danton apparently meant "worthy of praise"). But one day, out of the blue, he started calling me Ryllis, and it somehow stuck.
I looked away. I couldn't fight him, I realized. If I did, I'll always feel like the worst kind of traitor.
And that scared me. If I felt this way towards Danton, the guy I've hated for so long, how could I face Mother... Who for the longest time, I loved?
"Ryllis!" I spun around at the sound of the voice, just in time to dodge a henchman's sword. I smiled gratefully at whoever it was without bothering to look them in the face.
"I can't do this," I whispered. "I know you guys have broken away from their side completely, but for the longest time, I was one of them. Maybe you guys can see them as just an enemy, but I can't. I once knew them. And I don't think I can keep fighting them like it's nothing."

(Hey guys? I was hoping one of the other characters who switched sides could talk to Ryllis, since they understand what she's going through? She hasn't really had anyone to talk to about her lingering attachments to the life she left behind.)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-06-2014, 03:42 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Nope, it’s a completely different village (it's on Exilia and it's a super tiny one, like only 10-20 people lived there. ), and Imperia destroyed it. (I wasn’t intending to use a similar idea! Oops. ) I made the village she was from destroyed by fire for a different idea I had for Gwyn (her memory was triggered by the fire in the palace), but I changed my mind on that idea. And I forgot to change the fire part! lol
I’ll post tomorrow )

Last edited by Misty_12; 06-06-2014 at 04:41 AM. Reason: added
Old 06-06-2014, 04:34 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Glory, I think Hunter would understand her situation the most.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:33 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Haha, I didn't even notice! It's alright Misty, no need to edit. I don't mind if you use a similar idea.
I'll post soon... hopefully.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Glory, I think Hunter would understand her situation the most.
Okay, thanks Hazel.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:16 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Guys, I am SO sorry. I haven't RPed since I got back.
I'll definitely post tomorrow!
Old 06-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(This is just a little idea I've had in my head for a while. I feel like Maurelle is underdeveloped, and her motives and thoughts while she's questioning being a villain feel... well, nonexistent. So this happened before the battle, when Maurelle had just gotten home. Be warned: it's long.)

Spoiler for Maurelle's Super Post:
After using the hat teleporter one more time (because who wants to walk all the way home?), I find myself in front of my father's house. Its huge, with several floors, ornate metal work around each balcony--and there were at least three balconies--along with huge, forest green shutters framing every white window frame. According to my dad, this was the style of home that was popular with the "fat cats" (rich people) back in "New Orleans" on Earth--his home.
I take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Either my dad knows everything, or nothing, since he wasn't there when the descendants broke out.
Picking up the hat portal one last time, I slowly approach the large door (which has his skull and crossbones symbol of his voodoo magic painted right on it, proclaiming that this was, in fact, his home) and knock loudly three times.

Silence. Then, the door slowly creaks open to reveal the main hall. Its completely silent, and dark.
I'm either walking into an amazing surprise party, or... I don't even want to think about 'or'.
"Only one way to find out," I tell myself slowly, entering through the doorway. A few steps in, and the door slams shut behind me. Total darkness surrounds me on all sides.
This doesn't scare me at all. In fact, it makes me feel comfortable. In the dark, no voodoo shadows can hurt your shadow, since there's no light to cast them. I breathe a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, there's a sudden spark of green and purple, and the sound of a whoosh; several torches on posts around me quickly ignite. Looks like someone's home.
The torches illuminate the room around me, showing off the familiar decor. The outside may have shown a beautiful, 'victorian'-style home, but the inside was all voodoo, with its plush purple rugs on the floor and walls as well as the various voodoo items lining small tables and sitting on chairs. Each lit torch showed me a pathway of light, leading all the way into... the basement.
I shivered deeply. Transformation Central.

It wasn't long before I walked down all of the stairs, and reached the room. A small round table and two cushioned chairs sat in the center of the round room, surrounded by red and purple curtains made of thick velvet. A man is sitting in one of the chairs, his smooth black and white shoes propped up on the edge of the table, his hat tipped low over his face. I can't tell whether he's smiling or frowning.

"Maurelle," he says in that sickly sweet charming voice of his, "take a seat."

Immediately, I feel a tight squeeze on my upper arms. I quickly look over to see my shadow has been grabbed by his, and he's pulling me into the empty chair. I try to fight him, but its no use. I'm plunked into the chair in no time, just as a slippery green snake slides over my lap, preventing my escape.
I hate being down here. Probably because it feels like I'm being watched by the 'other side' at all times. Never a private moment in Transformation Central.
The man takes his feet down off the table, and slowly lifts the brim of his hat. Dr. Facilier, in the flesh.

"So," he starts, putting on that smile of his that makes my flesh crawl. "How's my daughter doing?"
"Why are we down here?" I immediately ask. "If you wanted to talk, we could have done this upstairs."
Dr. Facilier's smile slowly fades as he purses his lips. "Sharp, are we?" he asks. He still sounds calm, as though he's trying to make a deal. If I didn't have a bad feeling about all this before, I definitely had one now.
"You know I don't like being down here," I reply, shifting my chair so that I can't see the giant voodoo mask against the wall--the portal for my father's 'friends', as well as the place where he can get rare voodoo pieces, like transformation necklaces.

Dr. Facilier pauses, then leans forward across the table. He's as slippery as a snake. "Do you know," he begins slowly, carefully; "...why I brought you down here?" He searches my eyes for an answer.
I give it hesitantly. "Its because of the descendants, isn't it?"
Dr. Facilier laughs, retreating back into his chair. "You were always a smart one, Maurelle," he comments. "And, at the very least, smart enough to know not to switch sides."
I fidget in my chair. He does know.

He looks at me again. "Why do you think they all switched? After years of obeying their parents, and they all just switch sides, just like that?" On the word 'that', he snaps his fingers, and the nearby torches suddenly grow brighter for just an instant.
I'm walking a fine line, and I know it. "Beats me," I reply, shrugging off his question. I'm not stupid, I'm not immune to his tricks.
"Oh, come on, Maurelle," he starts, trying to win me over again with that smile of his, that tricky, hypnotizing smile of his. I don't budge.
The smile fades. "Maurelle, answer me." The sweet tone is gone. Finally, no more facades. I keep my moth shut.
"Answer me!" He shouts, the torches flaring with flame, his shadow growing to an intimidating height. Instead of answering, I decide to try and make him back out.

"Why?" I snap in response. "Why should I ever answer you? Because you told me to? Because you always tell me to, and that's the final stand on the matter?"
"Watch your mouth," he threatens, pointing his staff at me. The purple orb on the end is glowing slightly.
"No, I won't," I snap in reply. "You think you can control me like a voodoo doll because I'm your daughter, is that it? That because I'm your daughter, I have to follow everything you'll say, or you'll curse me? What could you possibly do? What could you possibly do to me?"
"I told you to watch your mouth," he shouts back, the purple orb on his staff glowing very brightly as he reaches into his vest. "And you will!"

Immediately, I'm surrounded by purple smoke. I try to hold my breath, but its too late. The magic seeps into my skin, and suddenly, I'm shrinking. First my left arm loses feeling, then my left leg, then suddenly I can't feel like I can support my head at all. I blink until I can't feel like I can blink anymore, like I don't even have eyelids anymore. The room stretches and grows, until finally, I'm slumped against the back of the chair.
A fully conscious voodoo doll.

Dr. Facilier's angry frown soon melts into a smile of victory as he scoops me up in his huge hand. I can suddenly see the ceiling and the top of his familiar hat.
"Oh, Maurelle," he comments, as he walks over to somewhere--probably an old desk--and rummages around until he seems to find something. "You're smart, but you never seem to be able to listen when you need to."
I hear his footsteps again, and can feel myself being lowered until I'm sitting comfortably in a tiny chair on the top of the table. He towers above me as he goes to sit down in his own chair.

"Now, Maurelle," he begins, looking into my little button eyes, "we had a deal. The deal was for you to put up with those other villain brats until you all captured those... descendants. Then, after their weakling kids would fall into despair, 'oh, where's mommy, where's daddy, we should listen to those people who can get them out,'" (he imitated the descendant's kids using his falsetto voice) "we all go 'home' to Estoriana, where we would travel to Earth, and I can finally pay off that debt by returning every soul in New Orleans to my friends." He glances at me to confirm, but considering I can't move a muscle, he continues.

"You had one job, Maurelle. One job, and you couldn't even control those descendants once they got out! Everything was going smoothly, until everything started falling apart at your little slip-up. The descendants and their weakling kids are reunited, we have nothing to bargain with that they would want, those villains want my head, my friends want my shadow, and I'm not even going to begin on those traitors to our kind!"

Here, he knocked over a jar full of eyeballs, just to prove his point. The jar cracks, and begins to leak out eye fluid (very gross), but he doesn't seem to care. If anything, it just satisfies him more. He turns to face me, and snaps his fingers.
The feeling comes back into my lips. "They're not traitors!" I try to respond, but my mouth feels full of cotton, and my lips are numb to the point that I can hardly feel myself speak. I clear my throat and try again. "Amaryllis loves her father, she couldn't let him die!" Only half of the words actually make any sense, but I continue on. "Eclipse abandoned the life of a villain because her mother forced her into villany! Phoenix wasn't even supposed to be a villain in the first place!"
"You pity them?" Dr. Facilier's voice is low, and dangerous sounding. There was no way I wasn't getting out of here without being cursed. (Oh wait... )
"I don't pity them," I answer, watching his every move. "I understand them. The other kids may not respect me as much as I wanted. They may have laughed at my attempts to lead, I saw them smirk. But at least I know where they're coming from, forced to believe what their parents believe, and only what they believe; forced into a life they don't want--not too much unlike what you did to me."

I pause to let that sink in. He doesn't retort, so I continue.
"As a baby, a young, innocent baby, you brang me to your 'friends'. You brang me to your friends, and I was given the ablility to perform voodoo. Sure, I could perform magic, and could conjure up a thing or two, but I was given the curse of never being able to leave. I'm in a prison, and I can't get out. Why? Why can't I get out?"
"Because we had a deal!" Shouts back Facilier, throwing his arm out to the giant maroon mask on the wall, symbolizing his 'friends on the other side'. "We had a deal that the only way for me to be able to get out of my debt alive, was if you repaid it. That's why you can't leave."

My little fabric jaw opens slightly in shock. I had always guessed it was something like that, but now, with everything all out in the open...
This was so much worse than anything I was picturing.
I couldn't get out of being bad. Eclipse and Phoenix had burned their whole life to the ground, completely free of any villanous duties or responsibilities.
And I would be stuck here forever, forever chained in debt...

Forever evil.

Dr. Facilier scooped me out of my chair, and tossed me high in the air before I could see the cloud of purple smoke surrounding me once more. I felt myself stretching, beginning to feel, beginning to hurt.
I stumbled to the ground, before slowly picking myself up.
"How could you be so selfish?" I finally ask, staring him right in the eyes, before beginning to run up the stairs to the upper levels. Facilier lets me leave.
Tears are rolling down my cheeks as I make my way up one, two, then three flights of stairs until I reach my room. Its decorated in classic voodoo style, with rugs across the floor, and posters of fortune cards along the walls. As I run sobbing to my bed, I catch a glimpse of one on the far wall. Iron chains breaking in half: the symbol of freedom.
A symbol that will never be in my cards.

(So, now I need some ideas. Either Maurelle's going to switch sides, or she won't. If she switches sides, I was thinking that she would need Astrid's help. I get the feeling that the best way for Maurelle to really break ties with her voodoo dad (and life) is to cut off her shadow, since Dr. Facilier's 'friends' affect shadows: they can run on shadows, pick up the shadows of objects, grab the shadows of people and sit them down in chairs... so, I'm guessing the best person to do that would be Astrid, considering she's the new Peter Pan, who lost his shadow (which led him to meet Wendy).
If Maurelle wouldn't switch sides, she'd be fighting on the villain side in the battle. After everything's over, she wouldn't deliberately try to hurt the villains--the only thing on her mind is fufilling her dad's debt and freeing herself from this curse. Any ideas?)

Last edited by popcorn1234; 06-20-2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: By Maurelle saying she "can't leave", she means she can't leave her evil past, not that she can't leave the house.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's okay Wish, we all get busy.
Popcorn, that was a great post! Very interesting, I like it.
One small question, is the "debt" Facilier was talking about the same one from princess and the frog, which he couldn't return because Tiana broke the necklace?
I like the idea of Astrid taking away Maurelle's shadow to free her.

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 06-10-2014 at 02:36 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:04 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Thank you! Yes, the debt is the same from The Princess and the Frog, the one dealing with Naveen, as well as all the other countless debts Facilier got himself into earlier in life.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
(spoken by Facilier) "...we all go 'home' to Estoriana, where we would travel to Earth, and I can finally pay off that debt by returning every soul in New Orleans to my friends." He glances at me to confirm, but considering I can't move a muscle, he continues...

Last edited by popcorn1234; 06-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:55 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Alright, sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but I have been super busy recently, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Now, I am done with school and dance, so lets get this RP moving again!

Popcorn, if Maurelle decides to switch to the good side, Astrid can help her. She might need some convincing first though, so Maurelle would have to get some of the others, like Dove, to trust her before Astrid will.

The battle whirled around me, and I slashed and parried mindlessly, just trying to survive, and hopefully make a dent in the villainous army. I couldn't stop to think, I just acted, trying to hold my own against the hundreds of soldiers. We were hopelessly outnumbered, but we had more than numbers on our side, we had magic, and love. We were a team, we were a family. Love is stronger than all else, and I had hope that we could prevail with love on our side.

Then I heard a shout, and I looked up to find the source.
"Calla! Ivory! NOW!" Jack yelled, surrounded.
"What are you doing?" I ask Calla before she runs over to him, grabbing her arm.
"Combining our powers." She replies before breaking free and joining Jack and Ivory.
"Saige!" I call over to my twin, and she fights her way over to me.
"Yeah?" She asks breathlessly.
"We need to protect them from the soldiers while they are combining. Get Sparrow, Janelle, and Slightly to help." I reply quickly.
"They are doing what?"
"Combining their powers."
"Thats crazy! Never been done before!"
"I know."
"Alright," She says shaking her head, "we've got their backs. You get Janelle from over there, I'll get Sparrow and Slightly."
I nod, and we separate.

I fight to reach Janelle, "Janelle! You have to help cover Jack, Ivory, and Calla with us! Hurry!" She nods and we run back to the trio. We are met there by Saige, Sparrow, and Slightly.
"Split up and surround them. Keep the soldiers off them until they combine. Hope this works!" Saige orders, and we immediately resume the battle, keeping soldiers at bay.

I glance behind me occasionally, and see the trio deep in what looks like meditation. They stand holding hands with their eyes closed.
"Hurry up guys." I mutter, cutting down another soldier.

Suddenly, a blinding white light fills the air, and knocks everyone to the ground. A blizzard whooshes out of nowhere, more powerful than I have ever seen Ivory call up. I shield my face from the biting ice and snow, and watch as the soldiers are thrown backwards from the trio. I shiver as I notice that all three pairs of eyes are glowing white, and no traces of humanity can be seen in them. They are on a mindless mission to stop the villain army, at whatever cost. I close my eyes sadly, and don't notice the stubborn soldier crawling up behind them.

An agonized scream pierces my heart, and my eyes fly open. The blizzard has stopped in an instant, whooshing out of existence just as fast as it appeared. I watch in horror as Jack slumps to the ground, falling before the exhausted Snow Queen and Calla can even try to catch him. I gasp, shaken out of my paralysis when he hits the ground.
"No!" I cry out, running over and falling to my knees beside him. "No no no no. Don't die on us Jack. We need you." I say, grabbing his hand. I check his pulse, and notice it faltering. I quickly pull out the dagger embedded in his chest, and then cover the wound with my hand.
"Saige! Find me some bandages!" I call out, but she grabs my shoulder instead.
"Mei you know bandages aren't going to do anything. He is about to die. Save him." She replies softly, but urgently.
"I can't! Saige, he is an immortal Guardian! This isn't supposed to happen!" I cry out, getting frantic.
"Mei-li..." She begins, holding my face in both hands and forcing me to look at her, "You can save him. You know you are the most powerful out of the two of us with Healing."
"Where's Mom?" I look around wildly.
"Mei! Get ahold of yourself! Mom won't get here in time! It is up to you to save him! Do it!" She practically yells in my face, and I snap out of it.

I turn my attention to Jack Frost, the immortal Guardian from Earth, who was fading fast. I think of his fellow Guardians and the Man in Moon whom he left behind, knowing the dangers, but willing to risk everything for his friends. I place both hands over his chest, and close my eyes, searching for that power I held inside. I felt it well up, rising to fill me up, and escaping through a single tear. The tear rolled down my cheek, dropping onto his wound between my fingers.

I listened desperately for his next breath, a heartbeat, anything. His already pale skin was colorless, and his eyes were shut. He was completely motionless... lifeless.
Oh please! Come back! Come back to me Jack! Don't do this! I pleaded, fearing I had been to late.
I turned away, a sob escaping me, and Saige pulled me into her arms.
"Goodness sakes, you'd think someone just died!" A voice said weakly nearby.
"Jack! You're alive!" I gasp, whirling back to face him.
"Thanks to you." He replies softly.
"I thought... I feared I was too late." I said, looking down.
"Well clearly you weren't." Jack says, taking my hand.

"Hate to ruin the moment...." Janelle begins, "But the remainder of the army is coming back to their senses..."

(Hope this is ok with everyone! Feel free to add things in before/during this scene)
Old 06-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Aww, that was perfect, Liri!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I had started a post a few days ago but never finished it. I will try to post today!!
Old 06-11-2014, 11:51 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I love your posts, Liri and Popcorn! Amazing!

I roll my eyes at Janelle. "You just had to ruin the moment, didn't you?"
Mei's hand is still clasped in Jack's. I climb to my feet, putting an arm around my twin as I do so. "I knew you could do it," I whisper.
Ivory gets to her feet shakily and rushes over to embrace Jack. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
I glance back over the rise as Dove, Astrid and Lillie gather around Jack as well. My heart sinks as I watch more dark figures coming our way. The ground is littered with those who'd been struck by the blizzard, but the new army just surges forward, climbing over the fallen bodies of their kin.
"It's like there's no end to their numbers," Phoebe whispers, and I silently agree.
"How can they just keep coming like this?" Abrienne asks, with a slight tremor in her voice.
A high, chilling laugh sounds out from the villains' stand at the other side of the barren plain. "An admirable effort, descendants, but nonetheless a feeble one." Queen Imperia smiles cruelly at us.
"And if you were thinking of taking off," Hook adds, smirking. "Think again."
"All portals off Exilia have been sealed." Jafar says coldly, tapping his cobra staff against the ground. "In case you get any ideas about escaping."
A shiver goes down my spine. Now... now we're well and truly trapped. A sharp intake of breath comes from several of the descendants as it becomes apparent how trapped we are.
"So, you are again faced with a choice." the Wicked Witch cackles. "Either you leave with us... Or you will not leave this planet at all."
In front of us, the hat portal flies upwards and begins to spin around and around... But soon falls to the ground, limp an drooping, all the magic gone. Some descendant must have thrown it in a last ditch effort to deny the truth of the villains' words.
Now we know for sure.
"Does this mean we'll never get to see Estoriana?" Ryllis whispers.
"What do we do now?" Calla gets to her feet, a bit shakily and noticeably exhausted.
I walk to the front of our little group, glaring out over at the approaching enemy. "We fight," I say fiercely. "We fight with strength, with courage and determination, to the last, bitter end. And if we fall, we fall with honor."
I turn around. This time, I'm not met with cheers and an uproarious cry for Estoriana. This time, all I see in the faces around me is... fear, yes, but also fierce determination and bravery. I raise my sword high. No battle cry. Only the silent gesture, to let the onslaughter of the enemy know that we weren't accepting defeat.
That we would never surrender.

(Is this okay, guys? I thought it'd make sense, and would explain why we didn't just portal away when the odds started looking hopeless.
Yes, this post is uncharacteristically short, sorry.
Um, I'd love an idea as to how they'd unseal the portals. Okay, so maybe I didn't think the whole thing through...)

Old 06-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thanksya Hazy and Night!

Way to go Night Haha reminds me of a certain character, getting herself into a mess without thinking about the consequences..... Hmm.... well we could always fall back upon the power of their love and friendship somehow.... hmm... not sure. Anyone else have an idea? Since Night so kindly got us into this predicament Haha
Old 06-12-2014, 05:09 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You're welcome Liri.
How dare you accuse me of such a thing. I totally had a master plan for all this!
Yeah, all of my characters have at least a hint of my personality in theirs. Some characters more than others. Its easier to connect with them that way.
I probably don't have the right to criticize, since I got us into this mess but since my opinion is so highly valued I will but maybe we should make it different from OUAT, for originality's sake. It can still be love and loyalty based, just not a group hug. (I'm not saying that's what you suggested Liri, just putting this out there. )