PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Pixie Hollow Re-make?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:49 PM
is a Hetalia fan.
View Gizmo1223's Photo Album
Gizmo1223's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Haunted
Gizmo1223 has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Pixie Hollow Re-make?

Well, I'm sure this may have been posted here before, but..

I discovered this bit while searching for things, since I hadn't checked on things with Pixie Hollow for a while. I also was talking to a close friend, and I mentioned the Hollow, and I was hit with a HUGE wave of nostalgia.

https://www.worlize.com/worlds/ad780...6-6d7bb9e79d56

Of course, it's not going to be like Pixie Hollow as we remember it, but you can still explore the places we knew, even though you can't buy clothes or play games or make your own fairy.

However, you can find pre-made fairies in the Queen's Boutique and Summit Style!

If you play, invite your friends, because nobody really seems to be online.

BUT, YOU DO NEED A WORLIZE ACCOUNT TO PLAY, OR ELSE THE LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LOBBY.

Thoughts?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Can you talk to people?
Old 10-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for posting
Old 10-02-2014, 11:23 PM
is a Hetalia fan.
View Gizmo1223's Photo Album
Gizmo1223's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Haunted
Gizmo1223 has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
Can you talk to people?

You should be able to, yes. There's a chat at the bottom of the window, or at least I'm pretty sure that's what it is.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:13 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Yes, many have already made a PH worlize. You can talk and whisper but whisper only works if you're in the same place even if they're on your friend's list.I'm also working on one, it's not finished though. I love it, it brings back memories. Here it is, feel free to fly around https://www.worlize.com/Pixie_Hollow (Mods, sorry if this violates the rules as advertising...)
Edit* A new link... Me being the scatterbrain I am, I forgot my login so I started over. Work in progress so please be patient!
Rosey xoxo

Last edited by XRoseyGirlX; 05-01-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Changed link xoxo
Old 10-03-2014, 01:16 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I knew about this for awhile and posted a few times.
I left Worlize because there was kinda to much drama for my liking on there.
BUT I gonna go back on
Old 10-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Are there servers? How do you tell if other fairies are on?
Old 10-03-2014, 01:44 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
@LemonFairy44: I'm confused what you mean by servers. There are virtual worlds and you just click on one it will tell you how many people there are in that world. When you go to said world, it will tell you where they are in that world! Hope this helps!
Rosey xoxo
Old 10-03-2014, 10:18 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
I am in Sunflower Gully on Worlize how do you make a fairy? Do you upload it? Remake it somehow? make it an avatar?
Old 10-04-2014, 01:24 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
I am in Sunflower Gully on Worlize how do you make a fairy? Do you upload it? Remake it somehow? make it an avatar?
Im on the first one on there, I'm -Princess Celestia- ,

You can't make a fairy but if you click the top thing that says "Avatars" there should open a window/tab click upload on it and you can upload pictures.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:08 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hi, I also have my own Worlize world, I will post link when it's finished but out of curiosity how do you add music and the option to use different avatars? Thanks!
Old 10-04-2014, 04:12 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
Hi, I also have my own Worlize world, I will post link when it's finished but out of curiosity how do you add music and the option to use different avatars? Thanks!
1. Make a video thing, cover it so you cant see it.

2. Just download more pics for them, or search "Vectors" in google like most do. (Vectors are pictures with out that background white in it.

Im online so if any of you got questions I will help
Old 10-04-2014, 10:42 PM
is a Narnian
View 1blackroseavril's Photo Album
1blackroseavril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Adventurous
1blackroseavril is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Oh my gosh! Going to get on this the minute I have time!
Old 10-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Yah wait which one is princess celestia?
Old 10-05-2014, 01:02 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yah wait which one is princess celestia?
I'm -Princess Celestia-