PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Prism's Pixie Spa

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Seeing as everyone else has already stated how I feel I won't add much; I would never change my fairies face because they are perfect the way they are all. I may change Autumn's eyes to green as I had been wanting but that would be it. The main thing I would want to do is make poor Autumn shorter but of course that is not an option.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:19 AM
Slamina from VMK
View Dawn Peppertree's Photo Album
Dawn Peppertree's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: fairyish
Dawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I think the fact that this is a shop, and the fact that you have to spend ingredients/diamonds to change the cosmetics of your fairy is what sends out all the wrong messages. I think that if this was just a normal feature where you could change your appearance at will, it wouldn't be so bad. I know when VMK was open, I would change my skin tone/facial features/etc... all of the time, and I never thought anything of it, but I'd always ended up using the same features for the most part.

I've said this before, but I love my fairies, and the only thing I'd consider changing on them are the color of their eyes to match some of my favorite outfits. The only time I'd change them drastically is when I feel like playing "dress up" or when I want to mimic some of my other friends' appearances for a short time. I wouldn't feel right having to "pay" for it though...

Profile picture by Aspenleaf :D
Old 03-14-2013, 01:23 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Question for anyone who managed to get in earlier - where is this located? Is it separate from Schelly's, adjoined, or does it take its place? I'm slightly confused...
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
@Julie

you know schelly's? yup it is kind of on top of it. Like there is no other building or anything. There was a just a sign on the top part of the Schelly's shop.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
@Julie I believe it was across from Shelly's in Palm Tree Cove but I used the shop icon on the map to fly there
Rosey xoxo
Old 03-14-2013, 01:39 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Well, if it's on TOP of Shelley's I'm not too bummed. I thought it was where the portal to the Mermaid Cove has been for the past few years and I started to worry. Did they test out the "My Outfits" feature too?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Someone on facebook called the spa
" Extreme makeover : Fairy edition "

I also tried out the big wings for Ray, and they where HUGE!
- Shakes head -
It should have been a make - up shop, not a tanning salon/contacts shop/plastic surgery thing/etc.

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 03-14-2013 at 02:04 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Mossgarden View Post
Well, if it's on TOP of Shelley's I'm not too bummed. I thought it was where the portal to the Mermaid Cove has been for the past few years and I started to worry. Did they test out the "My Outfits" feature too?
yup, except there was a glitch (?) with it. To wear the outfit, the outfit had to be all diamond items, or you couldn't wear it. You could, initially, only save one outfit, unless you decide to buy a 'second' page to save your outfit. The whole thing was diamond only, practically :/
Old 03-14-2013, 02:25 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Yes, exactly like Bayberry said... You have just one space free for one outfit,if you want create more outfits you have to pay 10 diamonds for each tab, you can create as max 13 outfits and if you want wear them seem like that all the items have to be diamonds items...

Old 03-14-2013, 05:22 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
The spa is/was/will be on top of Schelly's. On the map it's to the right, but I'm guessing they didn't have enough room because the icons are so large. I was a bit surprised though that there's no arrow that points down to Schelly's shop. That would be cool though!
The shop resembled the hair salon greatly, if any of you are wondering what it looks/look/will look like.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Omg omg OMG! This is like so AWESOME! I've been wanting to change my fairies looks FOREVER! I am like So excited! Best-shop-EVER!!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I think they're officially releasing it today! While I was playing Bubble Bounce trying to get my Bubble Bounce High Score badge, I got a pop-up that said "Sorry! We're closed because we're adding exciting new features...." I didn't really read all of it, I skimmed it. Luckily it didn't boot me off, or I would have been really mad since I'm 4000 away from getting that badge! Can't wait for the shop to OFFICIALLY open!

Off-topic: I'm upset now because I lost all my lily pads 250 points away from the badge!
Old 03-15-2013, 02:45 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Well I didn't get a chance to see the spa yet... I hope that they will have it back up and running very soon!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:05 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I know this might sound weird, but looking at these images I noticed a few details here and there Pixie Hollow might change. I'm just pointing these out.

Since Prism's Pixie Spa is upstairs in Shelly's place, Prism will be getting a higher view than Shelly because she is higher. If you look through the shop windows, look at the background. That's the EXACT same background that the lower part of Shelly's has. Wouldn't you think it's odd that they treated it as if Prism was near the ground? Prism is quite far from the ground because she's up high, so why is the same palm tree and slope of sand outside Prism's window? It might take the PH team extra long to invent a new background! They did say it was a ''preview'' so they should be changing the background. When you move you're fairy around around the store, the background moves, like you see new angles because you're in a building with big windows. So it should take them even longer to get rid of the current background, make a new one, make it move, put it in the shop.

Shelly is a very old fairy! (Sorry Shelly!) She's been around for really long. So Shelly would know how to treat Prism like a customer. Shelly should of told the Pixie Hollow team that Prism needs the ability to get OUT of her shop! If Prism wanted to go drop by at Shelly's hair salon for a visit, she'd have to go outside to Palm tree cove, then back into the building. What would she do to go back to her shop? She'd have to go outside again, then fly through the door to get back in the shop. Palm tree cove is near the ocean, so it should get some rain. What would Prism do if it's too wet to go outside? Shelly, Prism

''Shelly! Can you help me? It's raining and I can't get out of my store!''
''Hmm, I'll get the rope and I'll pull you into my shop through the window!''
You see the problem here, don't you? We NEED a little trapdoor on the floor to get to Shelly's!

Looking at the second picture, on the left side of the screen is the part where you select/model/buy/options are a dark blue-ish color. I doubt Pixie Hollow would keep just a grey-blue-like color there. They would make it more colorful! If we can shop for colorful eyes, why not a colorful shopping system?

The store is kinda dark, so I hope they make it bright. Prism's store is higher in the air, closer to the sun. So it should get some more sunshine! I'll need to get my light-talent in to fix that.

So Pixie Hollow does have some more work than we thought, having to fix the store too! If they forget a trapdoor, I'll have to bring some rope with my fairies when I go to Prism's Pixie Spa!

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm complaining! I'm just pointing these out.

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-15-2013 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thumbs up

Those seem like some good points, Cornflower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower
''Shelly! Can you help me? It's raining and I can't get out of my store!''
''Hmm, I'll get the rope and I'll pull you into my shop through the window!''
This part made me laugh!

~Vic

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-15-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote