PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Prism's Pixie Spa

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:35 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetcat1234 View Post
I think I might change a few features of my fairies, but I will have to look at it first. Currently I am unable to log in. It keeps going back to the "We're Tinkering Away!" message.
Thank you for sharing this though, Cupcake! This is all I know of the new features so far.

~Cat

EDIT: I am now able to log in, but not get on one of my fairies. Grrr!
Same here, Cat! It's like, frozen on the loading page.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Somebody pinch me and please tell me that this is a dream.
I can't believe they actually went with this idea. I have played games before where you could completely change the look of your character, but it is just not the same for Pixie Hollow. I took great care in creating my fairy and sparrow man when they first arrived in the Hollow, and nothing will make me want to change them, in my eyes they look perfect. Certainly there are some players who may have made a mistake when creating their fairies, but wouldn't it be a better option to ask customer support to change their look only once? I really see no point in having a separate shop to come back to many times over where you can "change your look" to a new style.
Now it is going to be more difficult to recognise my friends in the Hollow. What if pixies are now going to group whisper "I changed my face, how do I look? " To me that just sounds so wrong.. I honestly think that even changing the hairstyle makes a big difference; different styles suit different facial features and there are plenty of options to choose from.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I have no words to describe this...

Others have said it very well already. I spent almost half an hour making sure every single thing about Julie was what I wanted, took care to examine each facial expression, studied the wing patterns, made the skin color match her hair, eye color and talent as well as I could. Basically, Julie is what I would be as a fairy and I love the way she is. My siblings also spent time creating their fairies just right. Crystal is the only one happy with this, simply because she always wanted to be blonde and her fairy's skin color is way too dark for it.
The diamond prices for non members now are ridiculous. I have a feeling this will actually hurt Disney because non members will have no reason to buy diamonds now.

So in summary, this is one of my least favorite updates to the Hollow.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I may end up using this for one specific reason - all my fairies have blue eyes, and I'd really like Rachel to have brown. You can be sure I'll be making notes on original colors and stuff though.

Face changing is just weird. A smile to a frown (or neutral) while keeping the same face would be better.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:04 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I think the only things I would change about my fairies would be Ajay's eyes to blue(and maybe changing Oak's to something else as well) because I recently got her blonde hair instead of brown and I think blue eyes would look good on her. I might change Oak's skin color because it's a few shades darker than I would like; however, I don't think I will because my best friend made her and liked her dark skin, so it's kind of special. I might change Sarah's eye color, or her wings.
Another thing: I kind of wish they had the option for changing height because Ajay is huge and Sarah is so tiny! Oak is about just right for me.
I'm curious: When do you think they will officially put this shop into effect? Tomorrow, I hope! I missed the preview because I was busy taking care of a friend's three barking dogs(and me, a cat lover! Imagine my stress!).

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Now it is going to be more difficult to recognise my friends in the Hollow. What if pixies are now going to group whisper "I changed my face, how do I look? " To me that just sounds so wrong.. I honestly think that even changing the hairstyle makes a big difference; different styles suit different facial features and there are plenty of options to choose from.
I'm agree with your thought... They will look so different... kinda another fairy...
what i should answer to that question

my friend: "I changed my face, how do i look?"
me :"You looks so changed! "

Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 PM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Heart

I LOVE THE CHANGES! ♥ For me Pixie Hollow is just a game ( my favorite I have to say) and was the only one that dont allowed to change the look of our character, and now we can! I'm so happy ♥, I love the face of my fairy (my favorite always xD) I love her wings, but I would love to change the color of her eyes to combine with my clothes, or dresses ♥, and I will love to get a little tan sometimes too, because in real life I cant
Old 03-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Well the Pixie Spa had a long run. Maybe Prism mixed up some facial stuff and now the Never Council is helping her figure stuff out. I dearly hope that after all this is over Hazel doesn't end up with blue eyes and lighter skin! (That was a test; I didn't actually want that!) I don't care about the ten daisy petals. I have over a thousand more!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I think there are bad sides and good sides to this. I'm going to go about this like they did in my science book for a certain theory.

For: If you accidently picked the wrong skin color or eye color, wings etc. you could change it. When you're done making your fairy, if later you change your opinion and realize you would rather a different thing about them, you can go and change it.

Against: Each fairy is unique, like each person. This is really sending the wrong message to children. This was one thing that I liked about Pixie Hollow that was different from nearly every other game I have played. But now that's changed. I really think PH is becoming like everything else, and that is for sure not what I wanted.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetcat1234 View Post
I think there are bad sides and good sides to this. I'm going to go about this like they did in my science book for a certain theory.

For: If you accidently picked the wrong skin color or eye color, wings etc. you could change it. When you're done making your fairy, if later you change your opinion and realize you would rather a different thing about them, you can go and change it.

Against: Each fairy is unique, like each person. This is really sending the wrong message to children. This was one thing that I liked about Pixie Hollow that was different from nearly every other game I have played. But now that's changed. I really think PH is becoming like everything else, and that is for sure not what I wanted.

~Cat
I agree with you. I have yet to see the updates yet for myself but I was quite shocked hearing about this.

I like the whole uniqueness of the hollow, but I feel like i'm going to see less unique fairies and more of the same looking fairies, like how there is popular hair styles and colors and things.

The only good thing about this for me is that I can change Cinnamon's eyes. There wasn't the option for a certain color when I created her that I know there is now.

Next we'l be seeing name changes as Rin said and *gulp* talent changes or something. But I am glad to see that shopkeeper again!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:01 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Hollow is open! I'm sorry but they're better off closing the hollow tonight to tinker out any kinks...
Rosey xoxo
Old 03-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Where was the shop? There is nothing new in Palm Tree Cove at this moment.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Lila the shop will back tomorrow i think...

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 03-14-2013 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:30 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
@Lila The shop was/is in Palm Tree Cove, hopefully it will be back tomorrow. I think it was Stormy who said Kit announced it'll be up later this week after this morning
Rosey xoxo
Old 03-14-2013, 12:41 AM
friendly pixie
View olive silkblossom's Photo Album
olive silkblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

olive silkblossom is a talented Fairyolive silkblossom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Both Stormy & Twilight, I totally agree with you . Changing your appearance is NOT what I will be teaching my little one, what is this " Extreme Makeover: Pixie Edition " ? When I think of a makeover, it does not include changing my face or my skin color. Make up for my face, changing eye color is not even that bad...but the other stuff just takes away from the originality of your Pixie, and what makes her ...her. NC obviously only cares about money and has proven it time and time again lately. How does taking away my Non-members friends privileges add MORE value to my membership ? Sounds like something lame I learn to say in my Business Marketing class, not something you would hear from a Disney company. Geez...