PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old does anywon know????

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Asleep at the keyboard...
View MelodyMoonriver's Photo Album
MelodyMoonriver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Summer 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Musical
MelodyMoonriver has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
They will find someplace else. They always do. That sort of person is just not deterred. Many really are proud to have been banned or think a ban can't happen to them.

However, it can be fun to go. A few good friends and I went in saying stupid and nonsense things. Like Who has seen my platypus mountain flower moon? Believe it or not after a half hour just tree of us literally cleared out Dewdrop Vale on Hidden Ridge! Seriously! THAT was fun! To see only like a dozen fairies in the Meanie Magnet? What a great night!
Old 05-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
i really dislike the people who just go around wanting themselves to get banned or dare other people to. it's just disgusting to me.

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 05-26-2009, 06:02 AM
Is a Chicana Fairy
View Classick's Photo Album
Classick's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Room Decarator Award Happy Easter 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Dreaming
Classick has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I need to let you guys know something. About three days ago my sister was on PH while I was asleep and she told me she went to a friend's home to party. Well this other particular fairy flew in there and asked both my sister and her friend and inappropriate question.

I was in TOTAL SHOCK when my sister told me this. At her young age, she even knew what this meant. I asked her what did she do and she said 'nothing' at which I was disappointed. She told me her fairy friend right away told that fairy to leave them alone and that she was going to report her and shortly there after left to report that fairy. Then it was just my sister and that fairy in the room, and that fairy asked my sister not to report her, and then left.

I told my sister that it was crazy for her to not report that fairy when she should've and that next time to not wait and tell me about it, but to act on it. I had to break it down and explain to my little sister that some things she must report right away, even if the fairy is not being mean, but if it's inappropriate, she MUST report it NO MATTER WHAT and RIGHT AWAY!

So yea, this fairy is out there, and I want you all to be aware of this. I just can't believe my sister encountered that fairy!

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-26-2009 at 06:22 AM. Reason: removed specific example
Old 05-26-2009, 07:03 AM
Warning! Pouting fairy
View Muddytoes's Photo Album
Muddytoes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Waffle
Muddytoes has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Excited Dewdrop

This is why I go to Dewdrop. I go late at night and NEVER to Hidden Ridge. I find a nice quiet server and strike it rich!

Muddytoes

Last edited by Muddytoes; 12-06-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:21 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classick View Post
So yea, this fairy is out there, and I want you all to be aware of this. I just can't believe my sister encountered that fairy!
I'd never been to Dewdrop in the Hidden Ridge, so I popped in to see what it was like.... I am still trying to shake off the disgust.

I think I found your ******* fairy. I was shocked and appalled by this fairy . I took screengrabs of the things he was saying to the other fairies and then reported him. I honestly can't believe the things you can get away with saying! I mean they were very explicit things! And really it wasn't just him, there was a girl who kept cursing at people and you could totally tell what she was saying.

How in the world can they let this sort of thing happen. They really need a living person sitting there monitoring, at least the busy places.

BPP

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 05-26-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: naming names/non-g
Old 05-26-2009, 04:39 PM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
cant they ban by ip addresses so they cant come back? do they make new email addies or use the same one? that would be a way to track to
Old 05-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Is a Chicana Fairy
View Classick's Photo Album
Classick's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Room Decarator Award Happy Easter 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Dreaming
Classick has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I doubt they IP ban. Bad fairies keep coming back and I always see fairies create new temporary accounts to replace their banned account and get all rowdy again. Wished they'd do the IP ban though. It's tough for the Never Council to consider it knowing that many accounts are shared by different individuals, even though when a fairy gets banned, the whole account is on lock down.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 PM
Asleep at the keyboard...
View MelodyMoonriver's Photo Album
MelodyMoonriver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Summer 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Musical
MelodyMoonriver has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Confused

I had a bad experience myself this weekend and received an interesting response after reporting the fairy, I'd like to share them here.

I was just sort of flying around when a random fairy sent a friend request. I tend to keep just forum members on so I said no. She told me Go chase a thistle. Jingles to you.
I was a tad annoyed and pointed out simply Why I didn't say yes.
At which point this little fairy said Whatever Piggy and flew off! I'm letting it go, but what bugged me most is that part, not all but part of her d-name included the word Friendly. Now I'm sorry, but that was NOT friendly. I won't tell you the rest of the girl's name. But I did find it odd that a fairy so clearly mean would advertise being friendly.
Needless to say I did NOT like being called piggy by some mean little person. I know she has no clue that I'm plus size, but so what. That is seriously a rude thing to say to anyone.
So I not only clicked the report a fairy on her tab, but also went to tell the report a fairy exactly what she had said to me and the full conversation. The response on this was surprising to say the least. This is what I got back followed by the original message with the name removed...

Hello Emily,

Sorry to hear about that rude fairy encounter. One of the best aspects
of Disney's Fairies Pixie Hollow is the live interaction between
different people from all over the world; but, this awesome experience
can quickly turn sour when other fairies don't know how to behave
themselves.

You may not be aware Emily, but we have an incredible team of moderators
that review chat transcripts from Pixie Hollow daily. They ensure that
all of our guests remain respectful to each other. If a fairy is caught
breaking these rules then the moderator ensures the proper action is
taken against them. This can be anything from an email warning, a
temporary suspension, or even permanent termination.

Trust me when I say; we take your experiences in our game very
seriously.

I will pass your suggestion along about the word "piggy" to our chat
expert. But I have to say, Fawn would have a field day with us if she
found out she could no longer say the name of one of her favorite
animals!

We try to make SpeedChat encompass all the situations that our players
might find themselves in. Providing negative responses like "Go chase a
thistle" help provide a more productive, and ?fairy? like way of saying,
"Leave me alone". If we left our guests to create their own negative
phrases we would probably see stuff a lot worse...

Still, I?ll pass your suggestion about the speed chat phrases up to the
chat development team. They really like to hear how our guests react to
the chat system and are always looking for ways to improve it.

Let us know if you have any more concerns Emily!

Fly with you!

Rory
Pixie Hollow Member Services

Original Message Follows:
------------------------

Comments or Questions : I had a random friend request from
someone, which i said no to. She said go
chase a thistle, jingles to you at which point i explained that was why
I would not be her friend. and she said to me Whatever piggy! I'm sorry
but that is extremely rude! Being plus size I hear that all the time.
No, she could not have known that but how dare she be so mean to some
random person!

I would suggest that the word Piggy has no place in your chat for the
reason that it is used as a serious insult. Why do you have insults on
your chat anyway? I know nobody reads these cause all I ever get back is
ignore said fairy and fly away. Sometimes you don't have the time to add
them to your friend list and once they have insulted you the damage is
done anyway! For the sake of good feelings you people need to remove the
insults from the basic chat!

Strange response, I think. It's almost like saying minor insults are fine even if they hurt...

Last edited by MelodyMoonriver; 05-26-2009 at 11:15 PM. Reason: forgot to remove my email
Old 05-26-2009, 11:36 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
You can say Piggy but many other animals you can't! I never get their reasonings yet Buttercup got a warning for "but" arrggghhh!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 05-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Hmmm...are the Muppets a part of Disney? Because it would make sense then, being able to say (Miss) Piggy. I am still appalled at the Never Council and how they say "trust me on this" when I don't have much to go on. Like, if they took this really seriously, would we still have rants on here about Hidden Ridge/Dewdrop Vale? I don't think so. And about Fawn having a field day, well, let her have one! Insults are much more important than what "Fawn" wants. And who's going to talk about pigs on Pixie Hollow? Honestly!

-Never
Old 05-27-2009, 01:30 AM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Thumbs down

I think it is totally a show of iresponsability. I mean, the contests? they are like saying, " i need to choose some new clothes, come to my house so i can see which one is the best." i mean, OVERRATED much? and then how guys make fairies....that is a little disturbing. Especially if you are a fairy who just got a new hairstyle, you fly into Dewdrop Vale for a quest, and then BOOM!!! A " guy " asks me the " question " and i sy no, ( of course ) and then he follows me around the whole day. I mean. Seriously.We don't even know who is behind the screen typing the words.

~Amy
Old 05-27-2009, 01:51 AM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Has anyone even checked to see if the server even exists anymore? I'm looking and I'm not seeing.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:12 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyremoved View Post
Has anyone even checked to see if the server even exists anymore? I'm looking and I'm not seeing.
Hidden Ridge? It's at the very top left and it's always crowded. I was there last night when all that horrible business was going on.

BPP
Old 05-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Really? Let me check...
Yeah, Hidden Ridge still exists.
Well, it does on my computer.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:42 AM
wants those Twirly Boots!
View slightlyremoved's Photo Album
slightlyremoved's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Autumn 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
slightlyremoved has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh I thought there was another server name Dewdrop Vale. I guess my brain is loopy today.