PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:32 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

As Marina and I continue to our homes, Hunter suddenly runs into us.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Marina apologizes.
"It's okay," Hunter laughs. "Marina, right?"
She smiles and nods. "Shang had offered to walk me home. Wanna join?"
"Sure!” He replies enthusiastically. "So that biology teacher, Mr. Baschez just kept rambling on about the structure of the cell. He kind of lost me at cellular respiration and all those ATP's and energy and stuff."
Marina laugha. “At least you got there, he lost me at the very beginning!”
Hunter, Marina and I chat for a while, and I instantly feel easy with the pair of them. Both seem much more sensible than Jem! Elisabeth was definitely wrong about Hunter.
“Well, here’s my home!” Marina says. “See you later!” waving and walking up to the front door.

I turn to Hunter.
"My apartment is just up there. How bout yours?"
"Well, I don't really have one yet. Still looking for one."
"You can crash at my place tonight." I reply. "Until you find somewhere else. Its pretty late."
"Thanks." Hunter says, smiling.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:48 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Do you think it would be okay if Hunter actually started to like the good guys? I was thinking he could still bring them to the bad guys, but eventually help bust 'em out. AHHH! I can't wait! )

Hunter

"See you later!" Marina waved and walked up to her front door. She disappeared inside her house, and Shang and I continued on.
Shang turned to me. "My apartment is just up there? How bout yours?"
Oh gosh. "Um, well I don't really have a place yet. Still lookin' around."
"You can crash at mine tonight," Shang suggested. "Until you find somewhere else. It's pretty late."
"Thanks," I replied, grinning. Wow, I thought. Shang seems like a cool dude. Now it will definitely be easy to hang around him. "So, you got a job?"

Dove

"It's not right to eavesdrop!!!" Lillie exclaimed angrily, her face rapidly turning crimson. "You should have knocked! Ever heard of that?!" She buried her face in her lap and started to cry.
"I'm sorry. The door was open. I guess it would have been nice to have knocked. What's wrong?" I asked, trying to put an arm around Lillie. She pushed it away.
"Ju-s-s-st... t-tell he-e-r. She's g-g-g-onna tell Mis-s-s Grace a-a-any...ways..." Lillie sobbed.
Ivory looked at her friend and soon to be sister. "Are you sure?" Lillie nodded. "Okay..."
Ivory turned to face me. "I-we have a friend back at the orphanage. We're just going to miss her when we're adopted, that's all."
"Well, maybe I can talk to my aunt, and your friend can come over sometimes!" I suggested. "You'll see her often."
Ivory shook her head. "It's not like that. When we turn thirteen at the orphanage, we're assigned jobs. Astrid has to work in the day to earn her keep." At the mention of her name, Lillie shuddered.
"Okay, look. I know we got off to a rough start, but I really want to get to know you guys. I've never had a sister or a close friend before. So can we start by telling me what I can do to help?" I asked. I really wanted to help Lillie and Ivory.
"I was upstairs peeking around the attic." Ivory paused and looked at the ground, as if ashamed to admit it. "There's a window up there, and maybe Astrid can climb up onto the neighbor's roof and jump into it." The way she chose her words carefully aroused my suspicion. Was there something she wasn't telling me? Had she discovered something in the attic other than a window?

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 11-13-2013 at 04:00 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
My hopes exactly Hazy

"Thanks. So, you got a job?"
"No. Not yet. I was gonna look tomorrow. I also want to check out the martial arts center across from the school."
"Dude! You know martial arts?"
"Top in my class back in Hong Kong." I reply simply.
"Sweet man! You should teach me sometime!"
"You could just come take class at the martial arts center with me."
"Well... I would be in a low level... you should at least show me some moves first!" Hunter says.
"Alright. Here we are, come on inside."

I stared out at my star, wanting desperately to be with Ivory and Lillie right now. I had hoped Miss Grace would decide not to adopt them, but its looking like she is pretty determined to keep them. I sigh sadly, feeling more alone than ever. Even my star is far away!
I wonder what Miss Grace's house looks like, and if Ivory and Lillie found a hiding place for me. I know deep inside that if Miss Grace finds me, she will bring me back. It won't matter if she wants to adopt me or not, she won't be able to. Stupid curse!
Why am I here? I silently ask my star. I don't feel like I belong here, but I don't know where I do belong. Just not here.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( I think Jem shouldnt like Hunter at first and that will make Hunter think that Jem is Peter's descendant because obviously Peter hates captain Hook so it would make sense that Jem would hate/dislike him but Jem is not Peter's descendant sooo XD.. Alsooo, I'll post after I get back from school~)
Old 11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I agree this is so exciting!
Old 11-13-2013, 04:12 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Lillie

Dove’s reply surprises me. "I'm sorry. The door was open. I guess it would have been nice to have knocked.” She comes over to me. “What's wrong?" She tries to put an arm around me, but I shove it away. A tiny pang of guilt shoots through me, but I force myself to ignore it.
"Ju-s-s-st... t-tell he-e-r. She's g-g-g-onna tell Mis-s-s Grace a-a-any...ways..." I sob.
"Are you sure?" Ivory asks, looking at me. I nod, my hands still covering my face. "Okay..."
Ivory turns to Dove. "I-we have a friend back at the orphanage. We're just going to miss her when we're adopted, that's all."
"Well, maybe I can talk to my aunt, and your friend can come over sometimes!" Dove suggests. "You'll see her often."
"It's not like that.” Ivory says, shaking her head. “When we turn thirteen at the orphanage, we're assigned jobs. Astrid has to work in the day to earn her keep."
"Okay, look. I know we got off to a rough start, but I really want to get to know you guys. I've never had a sister or a close friend before. So can we start by telling me what I can do to help?" Dove asks. I uncover my face and look at her in confusion. Why would she want to help us, especially after the way I’ve treated her?
"I was upstairs peeking around the attic." Ivory pauses for a moment before continuing. "There's a window up there, and maybe Astrid can climb up onto the neighbor's roof and jump into it."
“Do you realize what we were planning to do?” I ask, looking at Dove seriously. “We were planning to have Astrid sneak out of the orphanage, come here, and live in the attic.” I sigh and look down at my feet. “Now that you know, we won’t be able to do that.”

(Lillie is going to start being nicer to Dove, but she’s not going to admit she was wrong for a while. But as soon as she sees Astrid and Dove getting along she is going to become jealous and paranoid that she is losing her best friend and kind of revert back to “old self” for a bit.)
Old 11-13-2013, 07:17 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ Elisabeth ~

I blink a few times then yawn, seems like I passed out last night.
'' Jem..?'' I ask looking around; I was in the living room on the floor.
'' Hmm..'' I hear Jem
I get up and stretch, looking around for Jem.
'' Where are you..'' I say frowning
'' BOO!'' Jem pops out, he was underneath some blankets on the coutch. I roll my eyes then throw a pillow in his face.
'' What happened?'' I finally ask after sitting back on the floor.
'' I can't really remember'' he shurgs and I sigh.
'' Weird..''
'' Yeah..''
'' WAAAAAAIT. YOUR MOM WILL BE SOOOOOO MAD!!'' I shout and Jem gasps.
'' Ooops.. I think I didn't tell her ill spend the night here.''
I roll my eyes while trying to drag him off the couch.
''Off. Get off and go home.'' I say and he quickly gets up
'' Fine fine!'' Jem says then smiles and gives me a big hug '' See you at school!'''
'' Mmk.'' I say then he leaves. I stared at the clock, it was 5 am.

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-13-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:40 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hehee ok misty
Old 11-13-2013, 10:25 PM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Ella:

The twins and Ashley rode their bikes into the driveway of Ashley’s grandparents’ house. A boy came rushing out of the house screaming.
“HEY ASH,” He shouted. “WHERE WERE YOU AND WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU WITH?”
“Ella, Jacques,” Ashley said to the twins. “This is my little brother, Logan.”
“I’M NOT THAT LITTLE,” Logan screeched. “ONLY BY 14 MONTHS!”
“Whatever,” Ashley rolled her eyes.
Ella giggled.
“Do you want to hang out tomorrow?” Ella asked Ashley.
“Sure,” Ashley replied. “What time?”
“How about 3:00 pm?”
“Okay,”
“CAN I COME?” Logan asked really loudly.
Ashley rolled her eyes again.
“See you tomorrow,” Ella and Jacques waved.
“Bye!” Ashley replied, waving.
“BYE!” Logan shouted.
Ella and Jacques brought the three bikes home and put them in the shed. Jacques locked it.
Ella spotted from their backyard that someone was driving really slowly past her house. The driver looked slightly familiar. She was about to say something to Jacques when she looked back. The mysterious driver had left.
Ella decided that it was just someone looking for something. She raced Jacques inside. Then they ate dinner.

Jacques:

“Now let’s find that trinket box,” Ella said to Jacques after they finished dinner.
They went to the attic and searched and searched for hours. They were about to give up.
“Jacques,” Jacques could hear the excitement in Ella’s voice. “I think I’ve found it!”
“Great!” Jacques said. “What’s in it?”
“It won’t open,” Ella tried to open it. Then she gave it to Jacques to see if he could.
“Do you have a crowbar?” Jacques asked, joking. “Or we could just throw it off the roof.”
“I think we should be careful with this,” Ella said. “I don’t know what’s in here, but it could be really fragile. I can keep it with me until we find a way into it.”
“Fine,” Jacques pretended to be reluctant, but he wasn’t. “I still want to throw something off the roof.”
Ella laughed.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Dove

"Do you realize what we were planning to do?" Lillie turned to me, her crystal blue eyes turning red from weeping. "We were planning to have Astrid sneak out of the orphanage, come here, and live in the attic. But since you know, now you won't be able to do that."
"What do you mean? I'm not the kind of person who would run straight to the authorities because somebody was doing something wrong for the right reasons. You guys just want to help Astrid, and so do I. I'm not going to judge you or anything for that. I'm going to trust that I'm not jumping into anything nefarious, just three best friends who don't want to be apart. And... I want to be best friends with you guys too. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. You can trust me, and I'll trust you, okay?" I put my arm around Lillie and hugged her close. This time she didn't shove me away. Good, I thought to myself. This means progress.
Ivory, Lillie, and I stayed up until ten talking about our parents, the orphanage, Astrid, basically our entire lives. I liked to think I got to know them pretty well. Best part was, I was starting to admire them. They both had such sad stories, my heart ached for them. I surprisingly felt confident about going to a public school for the first time the next day--I was going with my friends, right?

Hunter

"You could come to the martial arts center and take lessons with me," Shang said.
"I don't know... I'd probably be in a low level.... You should at least show me some moves first!" I replied. I was totally being modest. I knew I could totally take Shang down. He might be better than me at martial arts, but I've been training my whole life with swords, guns, ropes, and raiding. I could pick up kung fu or tae kwan do pretty fast.
"All right, here we are. Come on inside." Within minutes, Shang and I were at the martial arts center. It opened at seven, and school started at eight.
Shang seemed like a pretty legit guy, but a dangerous one at that. He was the descendant of the warrior Mulan, who brought down armies. I had to keep my guard up at all times when around Shang, and ultimately drag him to his doom.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:25 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, the forums were down for me yesterday.
Those are some great ideas, everybody! You're right, this is very exciting.

I never thought of someone who's into heart to heart chats. Wow, I'm losing my edge. Oh well, forever alone looks good on no one.
Maybe I'm not going to be a social leper this time around.
There is one single thing that I never showed to anyone, and I'm afraid to show it now. My mom's letter, telling me about "my destiny." But now it's not my only secret. There's the storybook in the attic as well, with the picture of the girl, the Snow Queen. I felt my secrets, left unsaid between us, hang like a dark veil, until I couldn't stand it any longer.
"Um, Dove?" I asked her."Do you know anything about... maybe a book in the attic? A book of fairy tales?"
"There's no lack of books in the attic," Dove replied with a grin."Which one are you talking about?"
"I'll show you," I went up to the attic, which, coincidentally, was just above my room. I took down the book and returned, flipping to that one fairy tale.
Lillie gasped in surprise. "Iv, she looks like... you."
"I know right." I glanced down. "My mother loved fairy tales. She's told me so many. The traditional ones, the little known ones, you name it. But I've never even heard of this story." I sighed. "It makes me wonder just how much she hid from me."
"What do you mean?" Dove asked. "I know you said you moved around a lot, and your parents were really overprotective but... you think they're hiding something from you?"
"I know it." I replied. "They didn't die or got kidnapped or anything, you know. My parents chose to leave. The morning... the last time I saw them, there was a single envelope on the bed. On the front it just said I'm sorry." Swallowing hard, I reached into the inside pocket of my hoodie and took out the letter."And this was inside."
Lillie and Dove silently read the letter. Both looked up at me in shock.
"Do you know what she means?" Lillie asked.
"No idea." I laughed harshly."My name is such a joke."
The two girls - my new best friends - looked confused.
"My middle name. Elsa." I smiled grimly."My mom is Swedish. In her language the name means Truth." Easy to see where I got my sense of irony, huh? "Ivory Elsa Faye. Ha. I'm not the one who needs to learn to tell the truth once in a while."

(Yes, I wanted to make it clear that Ivory's mom knew exactly what was going on. Also, I searched up the name Elsa and thought the meaning was perfect for this.
Also, I like the idea of Hunter switching sides, Hazy. Maybe he could fall in love with one of the other characters. I've been reading too many romances lately, I guess.)
Old 11-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(Night, I was actually considering Hunter falling in love with someone other than Dove! I'm not sure though, because most of the girls are around 13. Dove is 14, so she's kind of close to Hunter's age [16].)
Old 11-13-2013, 11:58 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I have an idea, Night Wish! How about Marina's parents knew only a little bit about their family’s past, so they were sailing to England (or wherever they were ) to meet Ivory's parents to learn more about their ancestry. But they mysteriously never made it and were lost at sea?)

(Hazel, if you want Hunter to like another character other than Dove, the girls past 13 years old are Maxine (14), Lillie (14), Anastasia (15), Marina (16), and Elisabeth (17) )
Old 11-14-2013, 04:22 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( I think I wanna make my second character now. I've been watching Once Apon a Time. I would either wanna be Lil' Red Riding hood * Is that open? * OR the Evil Queen OR The Queen of Hearts. Hmm? How about that? I'm a thinkin' Little Red Riding Hood.

I'll make it later, but for now, tell me whatcha think? )
Old 11-14-2013, 06:05 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
All three are open red would be fun