PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Ever After High

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
The real people school is strange, I'd rather see the cartoon school in the video; so much more colorful. The song is nice, though; in a Disney pop-song way.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I finally watched the first(?) couple of episodes on Netflix, the "Legacy Day" arc. It was really cute! I'm glad, too, because I was afraid it would be dumb like the "Bratz" cartoon (I'm so sorry for those who like that series, I just can't stand the twins - why does pink have to be used for every mean female character these days!? No wonder girls can't stand the color anymore...)

I can't say who my favorite characters are yet, since I haven't seen all of them. I definitely like Raven (purple is my fav. color); Maddie; and I'm leaning towards Hunter for the male character at the moment (but I hate his hairstyle, can't stand that half shaven look to one side, brr~, ick.)
That's cool that you watched some of the episodes already. The Legacy Day arc is awesome, although I am looking forward to the Thronecoming arc (I think it's already started, although I forgot when they are going to announce the Thronecoming queen (I hope it's Raven) I agree. The Bratz stuff is a bit dumb (no offense to anyone that likes Bratz), and they really could use other colors besides pink. Oh my gosh, purple is my favorite color too (and blue....... and sometimes green......... it depends....... purple is my first fave color, though. The blue and then green). Raven and Maddie are really cool also (in my opinion, I prefer the EAH "mad hatter" over the Once Upon A Time Mad Hatter... although Sebastian Stan does a great job being the mad hatter). I actually kind of like Hunter's hair. I mean, I wouldn't wear my hair that way, but it suits him. My fave male character is Dexter Charming. He is so..... well, charming! and he's really sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post
I am rather fond of this Ever After High, though if you asked me if I liked it in real life, I would quickly utter a "no way!" Yet, I feel that everyone on the forums is so kind and nonjudgmental, that I'm not afraid to say it on here. I really like Maddy because she's quirky like me. (I have to disagree with you, Figfig, I love those types of characters because they're kinda like me! But I am in no way ditzy) I also like Raven, and YES she is totally like Twilight. I'd like Briar a little more if she wasn't a Royal, but I just love her "make your life count" attitude.

By the way, has anyone on here seen the Ever After High music video with the real people. OMG. Save me! It makes the show look so bad! No offense to anyone who likes it on here!

This is what I'm talking about:

Like, just....no.

~ Luna
In the past, I would probably say the same thing if people asked if I liked Ever After High, although, sometimes, these days I prefer to stand out..... okay that's a lie. I only prefer to "stand out" if what I'm standing up for is popular (like My Little Pony) or right (like bullying. I hate bullying). I agree with you about Maddie. I love characters like her (craziness is awesome!!!)
Yeah, the human EAH music video is a bit strange....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
The song is nice, though; in a Disney pop-song way.
I agree with you on that.

Has anyone seen the latest episode revolving around Duchess Swan? It's really good and no, she doesn't have a change of heart. Speaking of heart, did you know that Lizzie Hearts (daughter of the Queen of Hearts)and Daring Charming are together?! WHAT! Poor Apple..
Old 09-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
I think Apple and Daring Charming are too perfect anyway, I liked the episode with the queen of heart's daughter and Daring. I found them to be unusual, but kind of sweet...especially since she had never been asked out before. What a fun storyline!
I kind of like Apple though, so I'm rooting she gets a cool guy in the end, I have no idea who. I enjoy the fact that she is a royal, actually. It makes her special to me, because it's a bit more common to find the "find your own destiny" theme in the important characters. In that defense though, I love Raven and that theme works perfectly for hers and others' fairytales! I just think the idea that Apple actually wants to be like her parents and follow in their footsteps is inspiring. Who wouldn't want to be like their amazing mother? I get the feeling she's gonna convert just like the rest of them though, eh. That seems to be where the story is going anyway, I dunno.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I liked the episode, too. I just wasn't expecting the whole 'Lizzie and Daring' thing. Yeah, I hope Apple gets her prince charming (I feel really weird saying that). I don't know why, but I think it would be funny and weird, yet kind of cute, if Apple ended up with Sparrow Hood. But it seems that a lot of people want Duchess Swan and Sparrow to end up together. Anything can happen though. Well, I wouldn't consider Snow White amazing (who would eat an apple a from a suspicious and ugly old lady), but that's just me. Apple will probably join to Rebel side (where she will discover her long lost father.... who's evil. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Just kidding.... that was my Star Wars/Geeky side talking), but she might also stick with the Royals. You never where the story will go at Ever After High....... *mysterious music starts playing*

Sherlock: John, where is this music coming from?
John Watson: I don't know, Sherlock. Do you think it's.... him again?
Sherlock: That man? Oh, no. No, no, no, no. I think it might be a new villain.
John Watson: Who?
Sherlock: *dramatic pause* *points at me* Alexa Diamondflower!
Me: What!!! I haven't done anything!
Sherlock: That's what all the villains say.
Me: But I'm not a villain!
Sherlock: Right, sure.
Me: Ugh. You're impossible.

Sorry. That was my Mystery/Geeky side talking.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I wasn't expecting the whole Lizzie and Daring thing either. I wonder who Apple will end up with?
Old 09-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
A new EAH episode came today called "Cerise's Picnic Panic". It's hexcellent (see what I did there)!!! You guys should see it (I would post it on here, but I don't know how).
Old 09-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Alexa, you just go to the YouTube page of the video (in this case, when you put your mouse over the screen of the video, click on the title that pops up at the top of the video), copy all the stuff in the address bar that comes after the v= (don't include the v=, just everything after it)

Click the image to view the full version

...you put all of that into the YouTube tags we have here at PHF (it's the red TUBE button close to the Secret button and the Strike button). Put all of that code in tags...

[YOUTUBE ]55LMSlxsip0[ /YOUTUBE]
*without the spaces in the code

...and it should show up like this!

In other news, I really liked this episode. I love the bond Cerise has with her mom and dad, and so this episode is now one of my favorites.
Also, I know I didn't mention this before, but I highly recommend the books! I still stand by my favorite characters, but the book sheds new light on some other characters that I can understand more in the episodes now.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:13 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks, Popcorn! And I agree with you about Cerise and her mom's relationship. It's really sweet.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Thank you for posting this, Eve!

OMG. This episode tho!!! I love her happy attitude at the beginning! And when Hunter is "protecting" Raven and Cerise? I HATE IT WHEN GUYS CALL GIRLS WEAK!!!! If I were Raven, I would totally kick him I mean yell at him! Okay I'm calm now.

I really need to catch myself up on the episodes. But I saw the Lizzie thing and OH NO! Who will Apple love?

My prediction is that Apple will become a rebel and her friends will follow. Then, the school will chose their own destinies! (It probably won't happen though)

~ Luna
Old 09-17-2014, 01:04 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I got angry when Hunter called them weak too (were not damsels in distress, boys! We can take care of ourselves). Yeah, Apple will probably become a Rebel, but, of course, there is a chance she'll stay a Royal and fulfill her destiny.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-19-2014 at 11:45 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:18 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Yeah, Apple will probably become a Rebel, but, of course, there is a chance she'll stay a Royal and fulfill her destiny.
That would be unexpected.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
It would be a bit unexpected.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I haven't seen all the episodes yet (still have eleven minisodes to go), but I think it would be weird if Apple went Rebel. I mean, you can't have them all be Rebels, because then what's the point of the Royals group?

But anyway...My favorite character list has been updated to include Cedar Wood. She is so cute and pretty, in that plain-beauty way that I think is actually more beautiful than the dolled up ones like Apple, Briar, and even Raven.

And she is exactly like me when it comes to not being able to tell a lie. In fact, in one of the episodes she said something that I say all the time: "I just find it easier to tell the truth."

Moving on...Does anyone here find it hard to use the Ever After High website? There are certain spots that I can't scroll down and it's getting annoying. And then there are other aspects that just don't work no matter how I click them. I have a feeling the site was made to work better with touch phones/pads, grrr~
Old 10-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! So, a new episode just came out called "Kitty's Curious Tale" and it was super cool. I think Kitty is a Roybel (a Royel and a Rebel) but if I were to choose one, I would choose Rebel. Here is the video.

But that's not all. No, there is a trailer for the Thronecoming movie coming out in 2015!!!!!! and it is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

Dexter is sooo cute... er, charming at the end. But I wonder what's going to happen! Raven wants to sign the Storybook of Legends now! Why??!!! I liked as a Rebel who didn't want to follow her destiny. Oh well. I guess we'll just see what happens right. Oh, and RAVEN QUEEN FOR THE WIN!!!!! AND DEXTER CHARMING (I think Dexter would make a great Thronecoming king )!!!
Old 10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
There's mah girl poppy, who's stylin as usual XD