PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Disney's FROZEN

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yeah, there's a lot of animals... and the dang snowman! I knew he was going to be the annoying character...
Old 09-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
View Moonstone's Photo Album
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Pixieish
Moonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A list
Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
To Rosey, there is a deer, Sven and a horse, whatever his name is...

Jennifer Lee said his name was Sitron, which is Norwegian for Lemon. Lemon is what the fans nick named him on Tumblr so it seems the producers wanted to reference that.

Also the first English trailer has surfaced and someone recorded it in Australia. The quality is poor but it really exceeded my expatations. I love Anna and Kristoff.

You can watch it here:

Also the Disney Store has their Frozen shop up: http://www.disneystore.com/frozen/mn/1021701/

I can easily see this becoming one of my favorite films, as a lover of the original tale and the culture of the country it's set in. I've also read the spoilers and I love how dramatic it is.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-20-2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: non-english/added YT tags
Old 09-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow! I was excited for it before, but this just exceeded my expectations! I can't wait for the trailer in high quality--let alone the movie itself!

Plus, all the Frozen merchandise is so sweet--I mean, have you seen the finger puppets?

Click the image to view the full version

They're so cute!!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-21-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:16 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Shocked Have you guys see the trailer with the little snowman and the moose?

IT IS SO CUTE!!!

OMG yay! I can't wait for it to come out! SOOO excited!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:23 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Ohmigosh ohmigosh ohmigosh! I was looking at that lonnnggg page of Frozen merchandise and I noticed these two dolls: (Note: I posted links that lead to an Anna and Elsa doll. The links both lead to the Disney store website.)
Anna
Elsa

THOSE DOLLS ARE, Hmmm, *clears throat from outside-voice to phf-voice* so COOL! I was really impressed by how awesome those dolls were. Their so detailed and pretty! Especially that Elsa dolls' dress! I bet Disney is going to go out of stock of them soon. I thought I would share them because those dolls are great.
But seeing how pretty those dolls were, I had a whole mood switch moment because Disney just loves modernizing the princesses. Disney decided to go all crazy and re-design the princesses with crazy amounts of glitter and random details that make no sense. Since Disney likes to re-design the princesses for their movies after they come out, I hope this is NOT part 2 of Keep-Merida-Brave. If you don't know what keep-Merida-brave is, it's a petition people hosted when Disney wanted to give Merida a modern new makeover. The people won, and Disney lost. YEAHHH! KEEP MERIDA BRAVE! Getting off topic, getting off topic...

So I ram really hoping Disney decides not to give Elsa/Anna, or both, a makeover of any sort. Hopefully they learned their lesson from Keep Merida Brave.

What I really enjoy doing is watching videos of Merida and Rapunzel getting crowned at a special coronation Disney is now hosting for their new princesses of the Disney Princess lineup. If Anna or Elsa Or both of them become Disney Princess(s), I can't wait to watch their coronation on Youtube/Disney.com/WhereverIAmWatchingIt.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:05 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow! I'm gonna try to watch that if the dvd comes out.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Aw, I didn't get to see the trailer, Disney took it down...

But I saw the goods for sale and I really like the journal of Elsa - I love journals. Although her hairstyle up-top reminds me of Cruella's.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Sapphira, no worries! I'm sure that the exact same trailer will be released in the US in October or early November. Disney can't keep a full-length, spoilery trailer from us forever!
By the way, thanks so much Moonstone for uploading it here so early.

EDIT: See my later post! Its not far! Seriously, check it out!!

And Cornflower, I have to agree--the new Frozen dolls are amazing! I wouldn't wait too long after the movie's release to buy them, though... they might sell out, or worse--be changed after a couple of months!
And no, I'm not talking about the Keep Merida Brave campaign, but the doll redesigns that have happened in the past. Take Rapunzel, for example:

Of course, that's happened over the course of several years... but still, the idea stands.

I am also looking forward to the coronation videos when they arrive next year.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-21-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
I want to see it because there is a Norwegian Fjord horse (I own a Fjord in real life) in it!

Old 09-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Just thought I should put this link here: its a comparison between a scene seen in the trailer posted above, and a scene seen on the Disney Animated app. (Or, at least, I'm pretty sure that that's where its from). I think the scene from the trailer is the more complete version, since the expressions are better, you can see Anna falling into the snow, and when Kristoff sits up, he's more covered in snow than in the Disney Animated clip, where he... isn't.

EDIT: WAIT! I found more stuff!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayWorld.com
Of note, a new poster was released this week (pictured) as well as the announcement of a new trailer set to premiere next week featuring even more footage from the highly anticipated family-friendly film.
So, it looks like a new trailer will be released this coming week--possibly on the 26th! Looks like we won't have to wait very long at all for a new, full-length trailer at all!

By the way, here's the new poster:

Okay, I promise this will be my last edit of this post. (For now.)

The opening song (NOT SCENE, just the backround music) has been released!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayWorld.com
A tantalizing preview of the majestic and epic opening song for Disney's forthcoming animated feature film FROZEN has leaked, showcasing the thrilling sounds of the score for the film by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, along with Frode Fjellheim in this instance.

The chant features a slowly building choral onslaught wittily mimicking the visual sense of snow falling and accumulating - a particularly applicable feature to a film titled FROZEN, no doubt.

This Norweigan-inspired musical section is credited primarily to Fjelllheim and acts as a precursor to the final film version, also incorporating musical elements by B.S. Ingemann, as well.

Reportedly, according to recent interviews with chorus members and Fjellheim himself by Radio Disney, most of the music available in this new preview will be utlized in the final version of the film while one section will not.
Apparently, the one section that won't be featured is the hymn, which starts 1 minute and 39 seconds into the video.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-21-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:59 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
I found this poster today:

I think it's really neat, I love the ice palace (Or snow palace) in the background. This just makes me even more excited for the movie. I am hoping all those cool mountains in the background are in the movie. That would be great- because their really neat, on how their caked in snow and such. I also really like the mountain that structure is next to. In movies that involve a palace/castle of some sort, it's usually on top of the mountain, not on the side of the mountain. Also if that is Elsa's palace I think there has to be some reason to why it's next to the mountain like that.
Also, I did quote myself on the top purposely. This is the reason behind the whole quote thing:
The Elsa doll is $16.95, so is the Anna doll. Adding that together is $32. Now in this picture below:
I put the image in spoiler tab for those who feel seeing what the dolls look like a little spoiler-ye.
Spoiler for Doll Picture:

Both dolls are in one package. If this is a product Disney will be selling, it might me $32 dollars, or more/less than that. If Disney is going to sell this, I wonder if it will be less than $32 or more than. Since they are in a pack, I wonder if they are like their individual friends.
If they are the same, and are more than $32 dollars, it would probably just be best to buy the individual dolls. If they are less than $32 dollars, then yeah, they might be a pretty good deal.
I am posting this, because since PH is gone I have nothing to do to spend the day away. I thought I would share this with you.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 

Moonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A list
Hey everyone! The trailer was officially released today and you can watch it on the Disney website here: http://movies.disney.com/frozen/video/trailers

It's even more awesome in HD and I picked up on so much more now that I could see everything!

Cornflower, the two pack was exclusive to D23 and the Disney Store is only selling them individually.

I also would like to add Anna and Elsa are slated to join the princess line up in 2014. Disney released this info several months back.

I picked up a lot of Frozen merch this past weekend. Here's some pictures I took of them for a doll review blog I run.

Spoiler for Pictures:

Elsa

Anna

Anna and Elsa

And here they are with the other CGI princesses. These are all the first edition dolls the Disney Store has released of them. Rapunzel is from 2010, Merida is from 2012, and Anna and Elsa of course are from this year. As you can see from the image Popcorn posted above of Rapunzel, they become less accurate over time. The same has happened with this year's Merida doll.

Last edited by Moonstone; 09-26-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:58 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
I love the Anna and Elsa dolls! I think the two sisters looks so cute together, I can totally see this movie becoming one of my favorites. The story seems really dramatic and I like most of the characters. But on the last picture, I barely recognize Merida... I wish they'd stop altering the merchandise so much.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I love the Anna and Elsa dolls! I think the two sisters looks so cute together, I can totally see this movie becoming one of my favorites. The story seems really dramatic and I like most of the characters. But on the last picture, I barely recognize Merida... I wish they'd stop altering the merchandise so much.
I think Merida is hard to capture in other mediums because she has such strange face proportions.
The Disney Store doll is much better than the ones Mattel puts in the chain stores like Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:07 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
I think Merida is hard to capture in other mediums because she has such strange face proportions.
The Disney Store doll is much better than the ones Mattel puts in the chain stores like Toys R Us, Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
Good point, I can see why she'd be difficult to make into a doll...