PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Legend of the NeverBeast Movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-26-2015, 03:41 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Teasing That's Vidia for you

There is a line in Legend of the Neverbeast which made me laugh again.

But it's kind of a spoiler, a little spoiler.

When a sneeze splatters the fairies, Rosetta says, "Eww my mouth was open," and then Vidia says, "It's always open."

I cracked up.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 03-28-2015, 02:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Haha, that is quite funny.
I just recently watched Legend for the first time, and I really enjoyed it. A great addition to the series. I quite liked Gruff's personality, among other things.

One thing I am a bit curious about is: if it's not the Neverbeast that causes the green lightning storm, then what did? Maybe it's just this thing that comes every 972 years?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I finally got around to watching the new Tinker Bell movie! It was much better than what I expected and even cried a couple of times closer to the end. Even though the storyline seemed rather predictable (so many sneak peeks were released!), I still enjoyed it and was surprised with the turn of events and the characters' decisions. Overall, I felt that the movie was balanced out quite well, although I wish it would have been longer!

What I enjoyed the most were all the details of the facial expressions, the gestures, and the world of Pixie Hollow in general - like the adorable animals! (If I was an animal-talent fairy, I would have squealed with delight! ^^) Is it just me, or has the quality of the animation improved? I feel like something in the lighting, texture or frame rate has changed for the better.

Plus, I think they have done a great job with the soundtrack! (I linked a playlist below) Quite a number of the tracks are so dramatic, they really show how they took a different approach for this Tinker Bell movie. I'm not complaining though, I've come to accept that each movie should be watched separately. Otherwise all sorts of questions come up, like whatever happened to the Ministers, how long fairies actually live and why hadn't the scribe from almost 1000 years ago written down clearer instructions?

I believe another post mentioned this previously... I agree that Silvermist seems overly ditsy in this movie. A couple of times I felt that her comments were a bit "too much", especially during sad moments. From what I can remember, Silvermist wasn't so insensitive in previous movies. For example, I like her quote in the Secret of the Wings: "It's like you found the perfect Lost Thing". I think she would say something encouraging that no-one else had thought of instead of voicing a thoughtless reaction... Maybe I'm over-thinking it?

All-in-all though, I'd love to watch this movie a second time! The flight scene at the beginning was so nostalgic, how I wish we could fly with our own fairies again!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Haha, I watched this movie last night too! I was really impressed, and I really loved how great the animation and details were. (Those bunnies make me want to become an animal-talent! ) I teared up when Fawn said goodbye to Gruff, that was such a touching moment. I really hope this isn't the end of the movie series, and while I think this was a really great movie overall, Tinkerbell wasn't in it much. Why is it called Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast? I feel like it should be Fawn and the Legend of the Neverbeast instead, because this movie definitely focuses more on her.
I with you, Onionleaf. Silvermist did seem very brainless in this movie. I know her personality is very go-with-the-flow, but being easygoing isn't the same as being ditsy.
Honestly, in the beginning of the movie, I didn't like Fawn's new look, but as it progressed I thought it fit her very well. Ugh, if only Pixie Hollow were still open, I would love for Hazel to have her outfit!
Overall, this is a great addition to the series and I'm very impressed

Signature made by the wonderful Ruby
Old 06-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Haha, I watched this movie last night too!
*high-five* What a fun coincidence, it's as if Alexia and Hazel decided to plan a movie night together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Why is it called Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast? I feel like it should be Fawn and the Legend of the Neverbeast instead, because this movie definitely focuses more on her.
I know, right? I was thinking about the same thing. If this was a storybook, it would have been titled with Fawn's name, but I guess they're just following the pattern of the previous movies. Let's hope that this isn't the last Tinker Bell movie! The very first movie introduced me to the world of fairies - I would hate to see it disappear.

Fawn looks so pretty now that you wouldn't be able to tell that she has a tomboy personality. I don't think it was a bad change of design, just something different.

Oh yes, I was thinking about how beautiful Fawn's outfit and hairstyle would look in the game! What other features do you think would have been released in Pixie Hollow? Sapphira's ideas for the Animal Mother's Day event would have been perfect additions, but maybe there would have been some other new things released? A Gruff plush toy, perhaps?

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki