PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old The Adventures of the new arrival.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:16 PM
is feeling nostalgic.
View AcornFrostlace's Photo Album
AcornFrostlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Get Connected Award  - Retired DOW Follower Award - Retired Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Stuck
AcornFrostlace is a talented FairyAcornFrostlace is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Happy The Adventures of the new arrival.

Phase I; Arrival

In exactly the end of winter, when Spring is once again prepared for mainland, a child has laughed for the very first time. It traveled in wind, across the seas, high up above human's sight. On the laugh's travels, in caught an unsuspecting Dandelion Fluff. But much to it's concern, it just flew away with the gust of wind that the laugh made.

In the other hand, all of the fairies in charge of bringing spring to the Mainland has already made their way, spreading sunlight and blossoming flowers. But they do not know that a soon-to-be new arrival has already passed their way! Some fairies of various talents have noticed, but ignored the fact that it might actually have been a new arrival, or just thought that it was simply just another feather, or something that fell from the giant leaf bags that the birds carried. The dandelion fluff soared right past the travelling fairies, looking for it's own way through the sky.

Hours has passed, but the dandelion fluff has seemingly lost it's way. The wind just blew it away from it's destination, moving left, right and up and down. The fluff lost full direction. But when all hope seems lost, a large breeze blew the fluff forward. The fluff just danced in the breezed, and in minutes, the fluff has entered Neverland. There, it lead straight to Pixie Hollow's entrance, the secret waterfall. Upon arrival, it came through the Winter talents flying high, heading to the Winter Woods. It went down, and eventually, fairies has taken notice. The fairies went here and there, flittering and flapping, telling everyone about the new arrival. Many fairies were rushing to the Pixie Dust tree, taking their places and making themselves comfortable in the branches, where they will watch the new arrival take it's very first flight. A messenger fairy alerted the Queen that there is a new arrival, and the Queen alerted also the fairy mentors, and the fast flyer that will be responsible of the fluff.

At last, as the fast flyer Swiftwings settled the fluff to it's position, three glowing dust balls converged into one, and there, infront of every pixie present in the tree, was The Queen. Queen Clarion. The Queen called on Terence, who just in que made his way to the fluff, pouring precious dust on it's delicate strands. Then, in a bright shimmering light, it beheld a fairy. The fairy had short brown hair, semi-curly, not so light skin, but not too dark, just enough, and a little tall for an average fairy. It looked very naive, and not much of a glow either, just faint. It looked around to see the curious eyes of many fairies speculating. Then, Queen Clarion spoke. "Born of laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here. Welcome to Pixie Hollow, young fairy. Take my hand". The fairy, as told, held the Queen's hand and like magic, it floated. The Queen made a hand gesture over the fairy's wings, stretching it. "Now, flitter.". The fairy closed her eyes, and tried as much as it can to feel her wings and control them. In a little while, she was flying! "Wow!" She exclaimed. Her eyes gleamed wide as she flew more, higher, and then she went down. "Now, pick your talent." The fairy was confused. Couldn't the talent just pick her? She had lots of thoughts in her mind, and lots of doubts.

And from thin air, little mushroom stools poofed out around her. She was amused of course, but very nervous too. What if she picked the wrong talent? What if she made a mess? What if she wasn't right? And then, as if on cue, fairy mentors put an item in accordance to the talent they represent, each different and unique, yet equal. Then, it was time to pick. She wasn't shaking, or sweating (if fairies sweat). She wasn't even showing any sign of being nervous, but deep inside, she was full of nervousness and doubt.

She moved forward to a bright light. Thoughts flew in her head. It was filled with hows. She tried to hold the light, but that very moment, it disappeared. Fairies from the Light guild had lost their hope for another member. Then, the fairy moved to a spool of spider silk. But, she wasn't a sewing talent of course. Or a tinker. Or a garden. Or a polisher. Or a dust talent. She was losing hope, every time she touches something, it loses glow, or just vanishes. There are still others, of course. But something caught her attention. She felt a feeling, like when you eat your favorite food, or you do something really fun or relaxing. Then, she moved swift for it. She was sure to get the water droplet. Then, she held it. It wasn't really a spectacular view like Tinkerbell's, just a usual, but a little bit brighter than usual.

"Another water talent for the Water guild. Congratulations! You will be called Celeste!" A fairy with long flowing hair and a blue dress came forth. "Hi! I'm Silvermist, but you can call me Sil!" Then she held her hand. "Come! I'll show you to your house."

---

This is NOT Acorn's arrival. It is Celeste's, another one of my fairies. She arrived on Jan. 3, 2013, exactly when the update came and it was spring in the Havendish Square again. Plus, new hair! Don't you just love them! Leave thoughts and comments please, all will be accepted. And don't worry, I'll post Phase II soon.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:11 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
It's a really great story Acorn! I can't wait to read the next phase.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:01 PM
is feeling nostalgic.
View AcornFrostlace's Photo Album
AcornFrostlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Get Connected Award  - Retired DOW Follower Award - Retired Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Stuck
AcornFrostlace is a talented FairyAcornFrostlace is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
PHASE II; Trotting Trouble

"Wow! This is my house?" I ask with excitement. "Yes, it's ALL yours." Silvermist replied.

"Now, I think it's time for your tour at the Hollow." Silvermist said. After I dressed myself with the new clothes prepared in my closet, we go up high into the highest peak of the Hollow. "Look. You see that big tree over there in the middle? That's the Pixie Dust Tree." she explains. I nod in response, and after that we flew down into Havendish Square. I look around and see a lot of fairies, some are busy with their talent jobs, some are collecting ingredients and most are just flittering around the Hollow, talking with friends.

But something caught my attention. It was like something was pushing me to it! I go near a place with lots of cheering fairies and some are riding animals. "Wow! That is amazing!" I say. I fly down immediately to where fairies and sparrow men were dressed in uniform. I took one, colored green. I fly forward to see that the race has ended. Now, some fairies were volunteering to join, but only one gets picked per talent, every race. I felt something grabbing my arm that distracted me from the others settling down from the race.

I was put on a mouse by another fairy who had a similar uniform like mine. Then, preparations were put, I was buckled up to the mouse. Then, suddenly, a sparrow man shouted "GO!!". Then the others started dashing forward. I had no idea what to do, and everyone was looking at me. I hear a fairy say "Isn't that the new arrival?" and another say "I thought that fairy was a water talent!". Then suddenly, the fairy with the same uniform as mine shouted at me, asking me "what are you waiting for?!". I say "Go!" at the mouse, and it starts running fast. I was the last person on the race, and I am really nervous.

I keep my mouse running until I see mud. I was catching up because I could see the others in front. Then, my mouse slipped. I was doused and covered with thick mud! I couldn't move! I heard other fairies laugh at me. I quickly tried to clean myself and fly away. I was flying limply and eventually I was unable to fly because of the mud in my wings. I ran as fast as I could.

I ended up bumping with Silvermist, looking for me. "Where have you been? Iv'e been worried about you!" She said. I was so embarassed that I wasn't able to say a word. I ran away and headed for my house, but Silvermist catched up to me. "What were you doing in the Arena? The Tinker Head told me what happened. Good thing I was able to explain." she told me. I was nearly crying, and I couldn't speak. "I would fly backwards if I could!" I said in-between my cries. I messed up. I messed up big time.

--

Sorry I posted Phase II so long! I was really running out of inspiration, and I have been RPing lately. So sorry! Here is Phase II, like I promised. I can't promise a really quick Phase III, but stay tuned!