PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Which if any of the Meadows Touches Your Heart?!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
Weather can be nice, Lotuspuppy, but question. How do you get around the fact that with a thunderstorm, you would get your wings wet?

Going off the speedchat phrase along those lines, don't get your wings wet!

Seriously, nice to have a new direction weather, along with day/night thoughts!
Ha Ha ~ I was going to say the same thing! Although snow is "wet" and we fairies fly in the Winter Realm with no problems. Hmm, that is an interesting thought. Guess we can dodge snowflakes easily since they float down softly?

~ Em
Old 09-17-2009, 10:21 PM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Merryvale View Post
Weather can be nice, Lotuspuppy, but question. How do you get around the fact that with a thunderstorm, you would get your wings wet?

Going off the speedchat phrase along those lines, don't get your wings wet!

Seriously, nice to have a new direction weather, along with day/night thoughts!
That's easy! Haven't you ever seen pictures of fairies with their big flower and leaf parasols? Now, granted, if it was coming down in buckets, we'd need to use the cover of the branches. Or get some friendly fast flying talents to make tiny tornados at a wing drying station!

Then again, as this is a game, maybe there could be some defiance of the laws of physics or the rules of cannon. Or learn a wing drying cookie recipe at Dulcie's! Haha!

Sorry. Didn't mean for this to become a fairy anatomy discussion or a debate about fairy magic vs. science.

Although, secretly, I do enjoy stuff like this. It's brain candy for me to figure out ways around obstacles, real or imaginary!

<---future umbrella!

Lotuspuppy - sniffing around Tinker's Nook
Old 09-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotuspuppy View Post
I was there last Christmas and spent most of the fall and winter in the Black Forest.
Aww, you've been there? I so want to go. Because that's where some of the greatest fairytales were born, thought up by the Grimm Brothers. It's like, a writer's dream to go there, in a way. But hey, I wanna go a lot of places: Venice, Ireland, Paris, Disney World, the works.