PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old What things don't you like it about PH?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Rainfeather View Post
2. When Members are horribly mean to non-members
I've always hated meanies in Pixie Hollow, too.

Quote:

4. When people cause drama, swear, and do "club33", whatever that is.
I don't know what they mean by it in Pixie Hollow, but in the mainland, Club 33 is a secret and fancy restaurant in New Orleans Square inside Disneyland.

Quote:

This ain't Vampire Hollow, it's PIXIE Hollow.
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseabby View Post
3. (Not anymore) When I would see non-members gathering ingredients that I need! (I know it is greedy but come on! What are they gonna use 'em for!?!)
A long time ago you could gather ingredients and they were NO shops at all. None. You could not spend ingredients. People gathered them for badges and for fun. Maybe some of those you see are longtime members who never lost the gathering habit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrysparkles View Post
Also when some ppl keep going O_O -_- O_o after every sentence
Does anybody know what those faces mean? Do they each mean something different from each other, or do they all just mean staring? Does everybody agree on what they mean or do they mean whatever the user wants them to mean?

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 12-31-2012, 03:47 AM
BK
View Take_these_wings_22's Photo Album
Take_these_wings_22's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Get Connected Award  - Retired Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Pixieish
Take_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy TagTake_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
Actually, there is a Caterpillar Shearing talent. But I do agree with your first sentence.
Oh lol xP in the books right? Sorry, it is just a newer addition that wasn't in the hollow before o_o
Old 12-31-2012, 03:49 AM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
Does anybody know what those faces mean? Do they each mean something different from each other, or do they all just mean staring? Does everybody agree on what they mean or do they mean whatever the user wants them to mean?

Stormy

You know, I have NO idea! I find it pretty rude in my book. I will be talking to someone then they will be like: O_O...
It make me really mad and also a bit embarassed!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:53 AM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I think that the O_O face is very rude mostly becuase of the context it is usually used in.
Example:

Me: (I fly to a friend) Hi how are you?
Friend: um..hi O_O

It makes me feel so awkward

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 12-31-2012, 04:58 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post

You know, I have NO idea! I find it pretty rude in my book. I will be talking to someone then they will be like: O_O...
I know! I find it disrespectful, and I get a little upset too whenever someone says O_O to me.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:59 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Dazzleshimmer View Post
I know! I find it disrespectful, and I get a little upset too whenever someone says O_O to me.
Oh please don't be mad or upset over these faces. I use the top and bottom ones a lot in PHF chat Remember that the left and right images are the eyes and the middle is the mouth and if you don't understand what it means in the context then try making your face do it, it does help you to understand what they mean. Again, depending on the context they could be pulling that face at themselves, at you, or even at the situation they find themselves, so don't take it personal all the time (how many times have you rolled your eyes in real life but it was at your own silliness or the situation you were in and NOT at the person you were talking to about it all?)

O_O = big eyes, so they are surprised. Depending on the context it could mean *surprised/wow* why didn't I think of that clothing combo?? or *surprised* oh my gosh, you said WHAT to them? <-- a good example of this face.

-_- = closed eyes, this can mean a couple of things, it can mean "doh! how silly of me", "I am a little mad at myself, wish I had bought that outfit before it retired" "oh... you silly pixie". This is more of a slightly annoyed face or even embarrassed (depending on context) but not angry or mad.

O_o = since one eye is larger than the other it also means surprised but if you try it on your face you end up raising one eyebrow too.

The straight mouth denotes neither happy nor sad.

Um... what was the topic again? Right! I don't like the "new & improved" version of the Never Mines. There is too much clicking involved per challenge even when it is halved due to being over Level 24. I can manage to do it fine in the time limit but ugh! my poor little clicking finger hates it when I go there.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Founding Fairy
View Flutterfly's Photo Album
Flutterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Busy
Flutterfly has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
As a fairy since 2008 gathering for me is a habit. As an on/off member I like to gather so when I do have membership I have ingredients to buy things at the shops and to trade for other ingredients I might need. Some non members gather because they have an animal friend they need to care for.

The dating and flirting in the Hollow needs to go. PH wasn't made for that and the NC should do something about it but they don't. I actually emailed the NC to complain about all the dating flirting in the Hollow and never got a response back. I don't go into PH to be chased around by sparrow men giving my girls the heart emote. I have nothing against sparrow men in general though. I have met some perfectly nice friendly sparrow men in the Hollow.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
What I Dislike

Most fairies here have touched on what I don't like. I really don't like the flirting thing, and the people who are being mean are just ridiculous.

Another thing I really dislike is when people send me friend requests when I'm in a game! I mostly dislike this when I'm in the Animal Derby. I'll be in the middle of a race trying to keep up, and then I'll get a random friend request as I'm racing! It's really distracting, and it sits right where your power-up option is. Very rude! I always answer those requests with a "no."

There were a few people who said they didn't like when people said "Hi random fairy" or something to that effect. I went into my options the other day and saw that there was an option to display other fairy names. Could it be that they have that turned off without realizing it? Maybe they can't actually see your fairy name because they have the option switched to "off." Not sure, just a thought!