PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Help with some Elusive Items!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Help with some Elusive Items!

Hi all, I'm hoping that I might get help with some information on a few items.
Remember those pretty Secret Code outfits that were released just last year? We had a thread discussing them and the Never News advertised them, but I haven't been able to find any more information other than this. They haven't been added to the Wiki either, so I have no idea what the names of the items are, their descriptions and whether they are dyeable or not. (If there's enough information collected, maybe they could be added to the Wiki at some point.)

Here is the list of outfits that I've seen so far (hopefully there aren't any more!):

Watermelon Dress:
Top: Name and description?
Bottom: Name and description?

Seashell Dress:

Seashell Blue Seashell Dress Top - Inspired by the beauty of the beach!
Hummingbird Purple Seashell Dress Skirt - Luxuriate in the splendor of the sea!

Frosty Spring Dress:
Top: Primrose Pink Frosty Spring Top - An elegant bodice, inspired by the first blooms of the season!
Bottom: Cupcake Pink Frosty Spring Skirt - Petal perfect!

Pineapple Dress:

[Wardrobe Image needed]

Citrus Slice Dress:

[Wardrobe Image needed]

Other items:
  • A pair of glasses from a Tropical Collection? Or did that code simply give a Plumeria Barrette?
  • Any similar information on the Secret Code furniture items.

So, if anyone has any information about them, whether in screenshots or text, please share it here. I've also seen a couple of PDFs with these outfits, which I am very thankful for. If you have a PDF of any of the outfits, that will be very useful too.

Thanks a lot for any help you may give, I really appreciate it!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-27-2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: added outfit
Old 05-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
The King of Fruit

There was a posh pineapple dress from the Post Office, and there was some kind of pineapple-y dress you'd get if you bought the "Tink's Tiki Stand" toy. I hope that will help.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 05-21-2014, 04:16 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
there was some kind of pineapple-y dress you'd get if you bought the "Tink's Tiki Stand" toy. I hope that will help.
Yep, that is the dress that I was referring to. I've never seen any fairy wear it in the Hollow, so I was wondering if someone on the forums had managed to buy the toy and activate the Secret Code.

Old 05-21-2014, 04:29 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
well i'm not sure if the info was ever updated on here or not but i go on this site for info on items and stuff. so if anything try on there.

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...p/Pixie_Hollow

OK i think i found them they are waiting for mod approval though. it's the best i can find. i didn't have the glasses though.

And i did have the pinapple dress.

Last edited by AutumnNeversprite; 05-21-2014 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That was the Wiki that I was talking about Autumn. It doesn't have these items listed on there.

The outfit that your fairy is wearing is the Posh Pineapple Dress that was sold in the Pixie Post Office. The pineapple dress that I was thinking of was the one displayed on the toy packaging:

Thank you for your help, though!

Old 05-21-2014, 10:41 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
no problem happy to help.
i have noticed if you would the party theme or event themes then - Pixie Hollow while looking up images on google you tend to find some images from Pixie Hollow on there pretty easy.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:21 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
On this thread, several fairies were discussing the Palm Tree Cove toys, where the outfits came from. On the first post, Buttercup posted pictures of her fairy wearing the Seashell and Watermelon outfits. I think there may be a few more attachments further on in the thread.
Hope that helps!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That's the thread where I found most of the item screenshots prior to posting this thread. Thanks for the link anyway, Night Wish. I think it would be a good idea to save them on my computer, just in case.

Well, after a bit of a nudge I managed to find the name and description of the Seashell Dress in a video, and what do you know, they are dyeable items! (although looking back at the thread, I can see that Buttercup Pollenpuff has already mentioned it - oops! )

Seashell Blue Seashell Dress Top:
Inspired by the beauty of the beach!

Hummingbird Purple Seashell Dress Skirt:
Luxuriate in the splendor of the sea!

I haven't been able to find any more information, but keep your eyes peeled for any clues online, maybe someone else might be able to find something.

Old 05-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I have the pineapple dress you are talking about. Although my fairy didn't have it (I got the code when PH was closed).