PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Stuck in a magical land

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Stuck in a magical land

So, this is a little bit like Alice in Wonderland, except that the person falls into a magical land/world and gets trapped in it and that she's not dreaming.

Let me begin.

Chapter 1
Once day, in a cloudy and hilly landscape, lived 15 year old Hanna Starblossom. She considered her life boring. She mumbled to herself all the time of how she'd like to be part of one of the fantasy books that she has been reading. Even her mom can't tell why she thinks life is boring. She has 4 sisters and 3 brothers. She was also homeschooled and had to have class with her brothers and sisters. Her parents have always said to 'stay where they can see her' while she's outside, no matter what age.
Finally, she decided she couldn't bare it any longer. She began to pack a minor bag.
"Hanna, what are you doing?" her older sister, Josephine, asked.
"Leaving." Hanna said sternly.
"I'm telling mom." said Josephine, in an even more stern voice, pointing a finger at Hanna. Hanna puts Josephine's finger down, and Josephine gets speechless and still, which leaves Hanna enough time to jump out the window of her house and start running.
"Come back!!!" Josephine shouts after her. Hanna sees a giant hole up ahead, so she turns around avoiding it, but then she trips and falls in.
The hole was deeper than Hanna suspected. Oh great. This hole is so deep. How will I be able to get out? Hanna thinks. Then, she sees some kind of blue light coming from below. Huh? What is that? She thinks, and when she passes through it, she gets a strange feeling, and then all goes black.
Hanna wakes up in a room with 3 red couches, (1 which she is sitting on) a rectangular brown coffee table which has a set of 3 candles on it, yellow walls, a teal carpeted floor, and a white mantel place with more candles. She noticed there was a hole in the ceiling with blue light coming from it. That must be a portal. . .if I could reach it, than I could get back. . . Hanna snaps back to reality as a girl with auburn hair in braids with green eyes wearing glasses and a casual dress comes in.
"Hanna Starblossom, welcome to Magicland. I am your mentor, Petunia." said the girl, as she closed the portal.
"Hi. . ." said Hanna. It turned out that Hanna was shy. She never quite knew it until now. She didn't meet new people very often, so this is the way the is. Hanna was half excited, half worried. She has always wanted to be in some kind of magical realm, and here she was. She didn't mean to be where she stood though. She still was worried. She could be away for years, and her family would worry. Right now, her only choice was to follow Petunia, so that's exactly what she did.
"We are currently heading to the dining room. It's divided into 3 sections. One is for main, which is mainly everybody. Another is the one for new arrivals, which is the one we're heading to. It's not nearly as crowded or loud. The third is special. It's used for only special accasions and meetings. It can get very crowded." Petunia said.
"Ok." said Hanna, smiling at Petunia. Petunia smiled back.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Chapter 2
The two of them entered the dining room. Hanna saw what Petunia meant by it having 3 sections. There were 3 doors, saying Main Room, Special Room, and New Arrival Room. Hanna also noticed a sign above the 3 doors that said 'Dining Area'. Petunia opened the door to the New Arrivals section and as Hanna looked around, she saw some floating tables.
"This isn't what I've expected the Dining Room to be like. How do we get up there?" she asked.
"Oh." said Petunia, pulling out a wand. She waved it at the air and a pink light began to glow. It surrounded Hanna and Petunia, who lifted off of the ground. Hanna smiled. Seeing Hanna smile made Petunia smile. Hanna did not yet know Petunia's story. Petunia would tell Hanna her story when she was ready, but Petunia didn't think she was ready yet. After the pink light/dust vanished, the 2 of them flew to a low floating table.
"I rarely get to be in a quiet dining room, so I'm pretty lucky right now. So are you." Petunia said as they sat down.
"This is pretty cool, you know, being up in the air and all. I never got to do something like this at my house." said Hanna.
Petunia sighed as she said this, for it reminded her of a time in her life. "You know, I once said that when I was new." said Petunia, not caring if that gave a little of her story away.
"What do you mean, new? You weren't born here?" asked Hanna.
"No, but there isn't much time for me to talk about my story at the moment." said Petunia, as she pulled a tea set out of her bag, handing some to Hanna. Hanna couldn't help but wonder about Petunia's story. All she knew is that Petunia was not willing to tell her it, and nor did she need to know it at the moment.
Petunia and Hanna didn't talk until the end of their 'lunch'.
"Now off to the wand shop. Plus, you can still fly." said petunia, actually beginning to smile, as the two of them flew out of the Dining Area. Petunia thought that maybe before she took Hanna to the wand shop, she would show her around Magicland first. They went to the Park, the Woods, The Main City, The Plaza, The Palace, The Palace Shops, The Nymph's Area, The Unicorn's Area, The Mermaid's Area, and The Fairies' Area.
"Now that you know the name of all those areas, you know more about Magicland." said Petunia as they landed in the Plaza.
"A New Arrival?" asked the shopkeeper.
"Yes. Hanna Starblossom." said Petunia. Hanna nodded. Hanna watched as the shopkeeper looked for a wand in some boxes. After some searching, the shopkeeper finally found a purple gem-embroidered wand and said, "This will likely do." Petunia nodded and then handed the wand to Hanna. Hanna smiled.
"Let's fly to your home. After that, I unfortunately have to leave." said Petunia.
As Petunia and Hanna entered, Petunia thought of something.
"Will you please meet me near the Dining Area in an hour?" asked Petunia, 1 minute after being in thought.
"Sure." said Hanna, nodding. Petunia then left. Hanna knew that the first thing she was going to do was go and buy some stuff with the money that Petunia had given her. After that, she was just going to have some fun.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:08 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3
Hanna returned to the Dining Area just in time. Petunia and some other girl with short curly brown hair and brown eyes wearing a short light pink dress with flowers on it flew in.
"Rose, Hanna. Hanna, Rose." said Petunia as they landed.
"Uh, Hi." said Rose, who Hanna knew was the girl with the curly brown hair.
"Hi, nice to meet you." said Hanna, as she shook hands with Rose.
Petunia began to talk again while the girls were flying into the New Arrivals room. "Now, I wanted to tell you both a story."
"Ok." said Rose and Hanna at the same time.
"So, it was a long while back when I lived in a house in the country - not in Magicland, when I stumbled upon a hole and accidentally fell in. I ended up here, and a tour guide named Sarah showed me around and became my friend. After a few hours, I asked about leaving and she said that I would be here forever and there was no way out. She also said that it wasn't the king or queen's fault, or her own fault. She, though, was born here." said Petunia.
"Wow. . ." said Rose, at the end who apparently was saddened. Hanna had a reaction the Petunia had not expected. Hanna was also shocked by the news, but not saddened, atleast, that's what Petunia thought. Hanna was still a bit saddened by the news of no way out.
"We have to find a way!!" shouted Rose.
"Uh, by the way, where is this Sarah? Do you know?" asked Hanna, trying to get them off of the topic of no way out.
"In that room with couches that you guys started in." said Petunia.
Both girls were eager to find the room. Petunia sighed as they said this, remembering that they needed a key to get into that room.
Petunia finally decided to pull out her key and hand it to them.
"Please return this to me afterwards!" said Petunia, as the girls left for the room.
"We will! Promise." said Hanna.
"Ummmm......" said Rose as they reached the end of the hallway, meeting 3 doors that were on the ceiling.
"I think she told us that one." said Hanna, pointing at the one on the left. Rose nodded, and they opened that one.
"Petunia?" called a voice, who was Sarah, a girl with long, straight, blonde hair and blue eyes wearing an indigo colored dress noticing that the portal into the room had opened.
"Oh! New arrivals!" said Sarah as Rose and Hanna fell from the portal, landing on the couch next to her.
"We were sent from Petunia. We had out tour guide a few hours ago." said Hanna.
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm." said Sarah, examining the key.
"So I guess you did." said Sarah, giving Hanna her key back.
"Can we make a way out sometime soon?" asked Rose.
"it's what we've come here to ask for." said Hanna.
"This room or Magicland? I'm assuming Magicland." said Sarah, beginning to frown.
"Magicland." said Rose. Even Hanna frowned with what Rose said. They came for more!
Sarah sighed. "Wait while I give your key back to Petunia." said Sarah.
"Are you mad at us?" asked Hanna who was now worried.
"No, I am not." said Sarah, as she exited the room with the portal.
Sarah came back with Petunia and the key, with Sarah looking rather excited.
"All of you, this is the moment you have been waiting for!" said Sarah, pulling out her wand and creating a portal. Rose jumped up and down, smiling, and Petunia smiled, too.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 4
"Follow me, now!" said Sarah, going into the portal.
Rose, Petunia and Hanna hopped onto the table and jumped into the portal on the ceiling. Now, everyone was standing in a field wearing classic style dresses. There was now a bow in Petunia's hair, Sarah and Hanna had headbands, and Rose had a flower. Sarah looked around and sighed. Rose began to frown.
"Oh, nothing." said Sarah.
"It's that the king and queen would notice, right?" guessed Hanna. Sarah sighed and nodded. Petunia and Rose were now both frowning.
"Now they can't." says Petunia pulling out a wand and casting a spell. All 3 other girls began to smile.
"So, what happened?" asked Rose as they began to walk toward the mountains.
"We went back in time." said Petunia before Sarah could say anything.
"You mean this is still Magicland?" asked Hanna.
"No, but we're changing what will happen in the future. We have to make sure that if anybody enters Magicland, they won't get stuck." said Sarah, coming up with a plan.
"Good plan, Sarah. My wand is the most powerful." said Petunia.
"Now, we have to find a hole." said Hanna. Sarah nods.
They walk for about 30 minutes, and then Rose spots a hole. Sarah views it closely, noticing a flower beginning to sprout, and then nods.
"This is the one." she says.
"I really hope this works!" says Rose.
Petunia runs to the hole, getting out her wand. She says a spell that none of them know, including Sarah. A white glow comes from the hole, and then the other 3 are drawn into the hole. They do whatever they can to stop the force, but it pulls them in. The white glow has turned pink by the time they reached the hole and the flower began to blossom. Rose picked it.
"Rose! That's the queen's flower!" cried Sarah, as Hanna saw two people running their way. They must be the king and queen in the past. . .anyway,is Petunia still too late? Thought Hanna. Just as she saw the people in the distance and tried to tell them to turn away, Hanna, Rose, and Sarah fell in.
Sarah, Rose and Hanna woke up on a field, not too different than the one they were in just a couple minutes ago.
"Are we too late? Where's Petunia?" asked Hanna, noticing Rose was gone.
"I don't know. I'm going to call for Rose and Petunia." said Sarah.
The two of them were speechless for a few minutes, but Sarah finally called out for them.
"Rose, Petunia?!" Sarah called out, at the top of her lungs.
After waiting for a little while, there were still no awnsers. Even Hanna began to worry, now.
"Are we stuck in old Magicland?" asked Hanna.
"I'm unsure." said Sarah, in a worried tone.
After waiting 5 minutes, a voice they recognized as Rose's called out to them.
"Where is Petunia? I'm trying not to get stuck in the palace, and near there, a guy said that he would try to fix getting stuck here after I enter the palace." said an out-of-breath Rose, who had thrown a tiara off and was wearing a ball gown that was ripped up at the bottom. Hanna and Sarah thought as Rose caught her breath.
"This way!" said Hanna, pointing North.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:43 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5
Hanna, Rose and Sarah ran for about 30 minutes, and then spot a light nearby.
"Almost there!" shouted Hanna.
"Aaaaahhhh!" cried Rose, beginning to get pulled away by two men who looked like knights. Hanna pulled out her wand and cast a spell. Rose got free, and Hanna cast a spell on Rose that allowed her to fly.
When the girls reached the light, they still didn't see Petunia, just a rose.
"Are we too late?" asked Hanna. Sarah then pulled out her wand. Hanna stared at her. Sarah shrugged, and began to cast a spell. Hanna was unsure, so she cast a the pink light spell on herself in the middle of the white light. A blinding flash of light then occurred, and all went black on them.
Hanna and Sarah woke up on that same field with a boy and girl who they didn't know.
"What happened?" asked the boy.
"We somehow got back from that magical world. I think it was the other people here." said the girl, then they began to walk away.
"It's true. We're back." said Sarah.
"Is the portal still opened?" asked Hanna, looking at the hole that she and her 3 friends had fell in. Then she began to think. Her eyes widened.
"Where's Rose?!" she said.
Sarah turned around and around, and then she asked Hanna to come with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They soon found themselves lost in the middle of a forest. Rose was there running around in circles.
"Rose! Over here!" cried Hanna. Rose nearly jumped onto Hanna, but Hanna moved out of the way. Rose shook her head, blinked, and looked at them, then back at herself. She didn't even really care that her dress was all dirty and ripped up at the bottom.
"Rose?" asked Sarah.
"Yes, that's me." said Rose, getting up.
"We're looking for Petunia. I think she's somewhere in this forest. Will you help us?" asked Sarah.
"Sure." said Rose, then looking at Hanna, noticing she looked shocked.
"This way!" shouted Hanna, pointing North-West, deeper into the woods, and automatically sprinting off, with Rose following. Sarah just stayed and stared. She then saw a purple glow coming from that direction, and nearly ran in that direction, too. She then realized it was magic that was leading them there. Sarah decided to climb a tree and move quickly from tree to tree. Back in modern Magicland, Sarah had mastered jumping from tree to tree without magic.
Sarah soon reached an area where there was a purple glowing hole and Hanna and Rose were about to fall in. Sarah got out her wand, set it on most powerful mode, combinded the magic of her wand with this purple magic, and trying to enchant the hole. Soon, there was more magic.
"Petunia?" called Sarah.
"I was researching spells." said Petunia, who was sitting next to Sarah on the tree. Sarah hoped this enchanting would work. All the magic swirled up into a cloud which grew bigger by the second.
"Uh-oh." said Sarah, as the cloud came over them. She aimed her wand at the cloud, but her wand left her hand and all 4 of them started floating away. Petunia frowned.
"Was it me?" asked Sarah, as all 4 of them began to have a ball of purple, pink, and clear magic form around them.
"Let me try." said Petunia, getting out her wand and ignoring Sarah's question. Petunia cast some blue magic on her magic ball which surrounded hers, which spread to everybody else's.