PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old I met a forum fairy! **merged**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
The first forum fairy that I met was
Carrot Rosemoon. She then introduced me
to alot of others and some I had on my friends
list before coming here to PHF.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:18 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Yesterday I met vetcat, Primrosesweet and Silver Candleshadow
What a good day, huh?
Old 07-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Wink Me and Cranberry meet in the hollow!

I was having a party at my home party is called : Brilliant Fashion Contest. Well i love so much fashion cons and i made a party for that. I have friends but no on comes just Gardenia i was so sad at that momentGardenia too. Everyday i wanted to meet all friends in the forum when i was thinking for that one girl comes to my party when i looked her name Cranberry Peachwillow i said myself no way this is Cranberry in the forum i said hi to Cranberry and i ask her do you know me ? She said no. I said im Stella in the forum do you know breezy mia? She said sure.We talk a little and we start fashion it was so nice to meet Cranberry for me and for her too i hope i will meet all girls I capture a picture in my party with Cranberry. Oh no dont let me post the picture it says this is not a valid image
Old 07-31-2011, 01:21 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Aw, Stella! So nice of you!
Actually, I was thinking the same thing before you said a word... Stella Icewind... That name sounds familiar. I knew there was a Stella Icewind on the forum, but didn't know for sure whether you were her. When you asked if I knew Breezy and Mia, I knew that you were that Stella!

Woot! I met so many forum fairies yesterday! I met Olivia and Stormy.

Was gonna meet Sapphire and Heather Cedarspeck but it didn't work out. Maybe another day, perhaps.

Anywho, it was so great to meet you Stella! Had a blast at your party! Sorry I had to leave but I had to bake a blueberry pie with my Mom. :P

*Hugs*
Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 PM
Thinking about things
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Stella, it is great that you got to meet Cranberry
yesterday! I met alot of forum fairies by chance.

Also Cranberry, glad you got to meet more forum fairies yesterday. Everyone here is so nice. Hope you do get to meet Sapphire and Heather soon.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart nice to have u on my list too!

Yes I met Cranberry to, Stormy was at a meet and greet and I went, and Cranberry was there so now she's on my list too! so where are the rest of you people? oh busy huh ha ha ha ok maybe next time. Sig Compiments of Vanessa Olivia
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oh Stella I would love to be able to meet you one day in PH.
I have meet more forum fairies by accident then at meet and greets,
I meet alot when the new bunch badges come out, if you know one
forum fairy the others will be flying in soon.

~Twi
Old 08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'd love to meet anyone that is on the forum in PH as well! I don't seem to manage to make it to the meet and greets, but if ever you are online and Olivia is as well, let me know. We are good at setting those things up!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Thinking about things
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks to Cranberry asking me to fly to her today,
I met Stella.
Had a good tome at her party, but sorry I had to go.

I'm with Mia, don't make it to many meet and greets.
I just happen to meet alot of forum fairies by chance
at bunch hunts or just flying to other forumers on my
list.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I met Breezy Lemonwind in Cat's house today. It was a lot of fun.

~Wisp
Old 08-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Thinking about things
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Very nice to meet you today Wisp.
It was fun.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Heart Meeting fairies from the forms!

I met some fairies from the forms today! Including Mia Lightningwillow, i would
like to meet some more fairies from the forms sometime! Please tell me if you want to!
Rachel Rosepetal
Old 08-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hi Rachel! I met you today too, hope to fly with you again.. Olivia
Old 08-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
I can meet you on Saturday.
BTW. Congrats on meeting Mia, Olivia and others.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:46 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I would love to meet you Rachel.
If you ever see me on here, most likely I am flying around PH, so just pm a server and meadow and I will be there.

~Twi