PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-07-2014, 12:14 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw, thanks so much guys.
Oh, I didn't see your post Alexa, our two posts must have crossed! Anyway, great job, I like the idea of a meeting between all the Gifteds.
Haha, so glad you think so Liri!
I agree, our parallel world needs a name! I like all those names, Liri, and I'd be fine with any one of them. I'm not really good with place names, I'm afraid.

After a long, harrowing journey in which I keep risking a glance behind us, watching out for Dai Li, we finally arrive at the Clann. Talia takes us through what she calls the "Gifted quarters" to our rooms. A friendly-looking young woman with long dark hair comes to help Grace, while Talia comes with me to my room.
I'm glad she decided to stay... Strangely enough, I feel a sort of warmth towards Talia, though I barely know her. Maybe it's because she'd been the one to save me, but I think it's more than I really admire what she's doing. I can see how much she genuinely cares about being able to save Gifted children like Grace and me.
"Do you have to leave?" the words burst out of me as Talia turns to go.
"Sorry, Haven." Talia smiles apologetically. "I have to go in case I need to rescue another kid like you. But I'll stop by to say hi every once in a while."
"Promise?" I ask, looking up into her face pleadingly.
"I promise." she replies with another smile, "Now, get some rest kid. Cadence will be nearby if you need anything."
"Ok. Thanks Talia." I reply. Impulsively, I run over to give her a hug. I no longer care about how she's a virtual stranger - it just... Feels right.
"Just doin' my job kid. But you're welcome. I'll come back sometime soon." she promises. Relief floods through me, and I smile gratefully at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

The Clann headquarters is enormous, much larger than it had seemed at first glance. But then again, it is quite intricately hidden into its surroundings, making the place seem smaller than it really was.
I've spent hours walking through the halls, trying to get a sense of the place, but so far, it just seems like an endless labyrinth of rooms. I've found the dining room, training center for the Gifteds, and more bedrooms than I can count.
And now, I'm wondering if I can even find my way back to my own room...
It's a maze, Havvy! We gotta find the center. I feel a pang in my heart as I imagine what my sister Rhea would have said, if she'd been here. I miss her so much, and my parents too. It's like a constant ache that I'm always aware of, wherever I am.
"Hi there! Haven, right?" A kind, vaguely familiar voice calls out from behind me. I whip around in surprise.
The Clann members around the halls had smiled when they'd seen me, some calling out a greeting or a welcome. I've even had a couple Gifteds come up and introduce themselves. But this is the first time someone had addressed me directly.
Talia? I feel a burst of hope, but then realize it's not her. A young woman, maybe five years older than me, is standing behind me. She was pretty, with dark hair and eyes, dressed in a long, mint-green dress with Spanish-style sleeves.
"I'm Cadence," the woman tells me, smiling. "Welcome to the Clann! How have you been enjoying it so far?"
I smile, immediately feeling comforted by her friendliness. "Thanks! It's been great, but..." I grin, a bit sheepishly. "Kind of hard to find my way around. I think I'm hopelessly lost by now."
Cadence laughs. "Well, I'll be glad to help! By the way, did you hear about the meeting that's going to happen today?"
"No... What meeting?" I ask.
"It's a tradition that Talia and I, along with a couple other friends, set up a few months ago," Cadence explains. "We have a meeting once a week with all the Gifteds and Clann members, to help everyone get to know one another. We also explain to any new Gifteds about who we are and why we brought them here. It's a great opportunity for old members and new joiners alike."
"That sounds great!" Enthusiasm bubbles up in me. Finally, I'd get a chance to meet others like me! Besides... Ansell, I've never really had a chance to talk to anyone about my abilities, ever. "Do you think they could help me with my powers? I'd love to be able to, um, control them better."
"Of course!" Cadence responds enthusiastically. "In fact, Nyna - the first Gifted that the Clann found and helped - offers lessons on the use of all Gifted powers, especially to the new joiners." She studies me a bit curiously. "Talia tells me you're kind of advanced for how young you are. Few Gifteds can summon up weather patterns with ease the way you can so early on."
I squirm, a bit uncomfortably. "It's - I've had help with that." I don't elaborate, not wanting to talk about it.
"Okay. Well, I look forward to seeing you at the meeting, Haven." Cadence smiles. "Now, why don't I show you the way back to your room?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Talia!" I cry out happily, bouncing out of my room as I see her walk past.
"Haven!" Talia says, laughing, "It's good to see you. You are looking well, kid!"
"I'm glad to see you too!" I reply with a grin, "And Cadence is really nice too."
"Good. Cadence is great at her job. Did she tell you about the meeting tonight yet?"
"Yep! I get to meet more people!"
Talia laugh as she hugs me once more, "Sure thing kid. Sure thing. They are all gonna love you!"
"You think so?" I ask, suddenly feeling a bit shy. I hadn't thought about what they'd think of me.
"I know so. You are going to have lots of friends here." she promises.
"I'd like that." I say with a smile, feeling reassured. Then that feeling disappears as I remember... The last person I'd called a friend. "My only other friend betrayed me." I say softly, my smile disappearing at the memory of... him.
"Hey, kid. No one here is every going to betray you or leave you. I promise." Talia says, lifting my chin to look her in the eyes. "We are your family now. I'm your family now."
A warm, joyful feeling fills my heart, spreading out so that, for the first time in a long time, I feel safe. Happy. Loved. "Thank you. Thank you so much... I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for everything you've done for me. Everything the Clann has done. I would love to be a part of your family."
"Hey, no need to thank me." Talia smiles. "It's what I do. And I'm glad to be able to have helped you, and so many other Gifteds. Now, are you ready to come and meet the others?"
I smile back at her. "Ready as I'll ever be. Will Grace be there?" I ask, remembering the girl from yesterday, who'd been fleeing, terrified, from all those Dai Li.
"Of course! We actually have three new Gifteds joining us at the meeting today - you, Grace, and a girl named Tori." Talia pauses a little bit at that last name. "I think Tori has been through a lot, so don't be offended if she doesn't warm up right away."
Hmm. I wonder what happened to her? I ponder that for a moment, but then my thoughts return to being able to meet other Gifteds, ones that have lived with powers for years and knew how to use them. It was something I've been longing for these last three months, and now, finally, I've found it. And more importantly, I've found a family.
And maybe, with the Clann, I can eventually find everything that I'm looking for.

As I wake up the next morning, I'm momentarily disoriented. Where am I? This isn't Haven's and my hideout...
But then the memory returns, and I groan. Back at Dai Li headquarters. I glance around the room, as usual draped entirely in black, from the heavy curtains to the bedsheets to the dark ebony wood tables and chairs.
Great. So it's back to feeling like I'm waking up in a mausoleum.
I remember Ren's words from yesterday. Dawn can't be far off...
Ah, well, who cares if I'm late? Ren and Galy can't possibly hate me more... Hmm, scratch that, they probably can, if they ever find out I'm Clann. However, I can't resist a smug grin, thinking about how blindly they fell for my act.
That's when I remember. The bits of information I'd gleaned last night, before I had to go off to my room. I leap out of bed and rush outside, heading straight for the falcon house. It's been far, far too long since I'd sent word to the Clann.
I quickly write out my message, using a secret code taught to me by Nyna and the Council. They're the only members of the Clann who know it, though I've also taught the code to Talia, Cadence and Ezra, the three people I trust most in the world.

Hey guys, it's me. Yes I know it's been a while since I last sent word. But just so you know, I have NOT switched sides in that time (though I gotta say, the cookies they have here are quite tempting ), so you can tell your young agents that they don't need to try and jump me.
I've been stationed to this middle of nowhere, dead end village this whole time, and might I just say, spending that three months watching paint dry might be a more interesting activity. And more productive.
Anyway, I've received news from Dai Li HQ - the King believes that his Gifted army has almost been declared "ready", and he has begun to personally see to their training himself. It won't be long now until he starts using them for their intended purpose - and his first goal will be to find and destroy the Clann.
Watch out. I don't know exactly when he will start sending out his army, but please... Be careful. All of you.

Ansell

P.S. And if you get a chance, please tell Haven that I'm sorry.

After attaching the slip of paper onto the leg of my usual bird, I whisper to it. "Go. Quickly, before they realize you're gone. You know where to go."
Then I slip silently back to my room, making sure to remain unseen.
As I'd expected, my little early-morning errand has put me behind schedule, so it's quite a bit after dawn when I meet Lyren, Galadriel and their team. Both Ren and Galy immediately pounce on me when I walk up.
"Where have you been?" Galadriel demands.
"They call it being fashionably late, Galy." I grin at her. "Not that you guys would know anything about that." I purposely take a slow glance up and down her and Ren's black Dai Li attire.
"Let's get something straight." Ren snaps. "I will not tolerate any troublemakers on my team, or anyone who is going to sabotage our efforts. And you can be sure I'll report any of that to the Councilmen."
I purposely take a slow look around, as if confused as to who she's talking to. "Who, me? When have you ever known me to be anything but the very definition of model behavior?"
As I saunter forward, I hear Galy mutter, "Are you sure we can't kill him and pretend a Clann agent did it?"
"Don't tempt me," Ren whispers back.
I swallow down a laugh. Oh I'd like to see you try. I smile, remembering my earlier words.
What they don't know is, sabotaging their efforts is exactly what I plan on doing. And quite intentionally, too.

(You guys okay with all this? If not I can edit.
Anyway, I was thinking, since there's no technology in this world, how are we going to send messages over long distances? So I went a little Harry Potter-like, with the bird messages. I chose falcons instead of owls or carrier pigeons, because, you know, peregrine falcons are some of the fastest animals in the world.
You guys okay with that?
Oh and, for those of you with Dai Li characters, could you please make sure you don't blow Ansell's cover? I kind of didn't intend for them to find out about his double agent behavior until after Ren joins the Clann. I better plan something dramatic. )

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-07-2014, 02:00 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
OMG! Alagaesia is from Eragon!! We need to name it that!!

"You were once Clann?" I ask, surprised. I had searched his mind to see what he was doing here. Soon, his mind blocks up and I can no longer read. I withdraw.
"Don't you recognize me?" He asks, gasping in mock indignation. "Why, I always thought that my reputation preceded me! How dare they not teach all the agents in the Clann to know who I am. Why, I - " He gives me a mischievous grin. "I am Ansell Vaile." He pulls out a small dagger with the symbol of the Clann on its hilt.
I am shocked for a second. That's our seal. Wait, how do I know he didn't find that lying around? Oh wait. I know who this guy is.
"The spy with the Dai Li? The Clann hasn't heard back from you for months. How do I know you're still on our side?"
"How could I not be? Seriously, I don't know why anyone would want to be Dai Li when you have to dress like this all the time - " He gestures to his black riding pants, shirt, and long trailing cloak. "Someone really needs to teach them about the virtues of pastel colors."
I smirk. "Do you ever answer anything seriously?"
He sighs. "Well, thanks for raining on my parade there. Okay, fine, have it your way. The truth is, I've been assigned to this boring, dead-end village for the last three months, investigating all sorts of reports of a possible Gifted presence. Can you believe it, all of my talents being wasted like this? Ren and Galy must have set me up." He then asks, "Now, time for you to answer something... Who are you, exactly?"
"I'm Agent K," I reply. I'm still not sure if I should trust him.
He throws his hands in the air in mock exasperation. "Seriously? We can't all be telepaths, you know! That is totally unfair. I just told you my real name." I smirk again, but quickly make it vanish. Then he adds, "If you still can't trust me, go talk to Talia. Or Cadence, or Ezra. Those guys and I go way back."
Before I can say respond, there's a loud clap of thunder, and lightning lights up the sky. A freak storm stirs up, seemingly out of nowhere. I quickly look up.
"Havvy," He breathes. He… knows her? What's going on? Then he spins around suddenly and tosses me my sword. I quickly catch it. He sprints towards the eye of the storm.
"Come on!" He shouts.
I open my mind walls and call out to Haven. I sense her. She's heading towards the Clann Headquarters. We're so close!
"Please be okay," He whispers in front of me. They must have a good relationship, I've never seen a Dai Li so concerned about a gifted. There is definitely something strange.
I throw my hand up to the sky and twist it. The storm stops, and I create a new one above us with it's remaining energy. Ansell looks behind at me with a shocked face.
"You lost our one way of tracking her!" He yells.
"No I didn't. She's safe now." A picture of Haven reaching the main hall travels through my mind and into his. When his face relaxes I know he's received it.
A huge clanking of boots comes from our right. The path Haven took. I tricked them.
"But," I tell Ansell, "Now we should JUMP!!"
"WHAT?!" He exclaims, but it's too late. I've grabbed him and jumped off the small cliff. And we're sailing straight to the bottom.
Two meters from the bottom, I create a cloud that stops our fall. The second my feet touch the ground, I'm gone. Hopefully, he won't be able to follow me back. And I don't know what to think about this Ansell guy.

Night ~ Do you not want Katherine to like Ansell? It's okay if you don't.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 10-07-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Old 10-07-2014, 02:42 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thanks Lemony! I'm glad you like the falcons.
Great post Jenny! I didn't know that name was from Eragon. Is that a good book? I've kind of been wondering about that series.
And also, I'm kind of confused as to how Katherine knows Haven's name? The Clann didn't know it until after Talia rescued her... They didn't know the name of the Gifted child beforehand.
And yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't feel ready to write something like that yet. Maybe later on in the story. But for now, can Katherine and Ansell just become friends?

Old 10-07-2014, 02:51 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Night ~ Oh whoops, I thought Haven was already at the Clann headquarters and went out for a walk haha. Well, Katherine is telepathic so maybe she can know by that? And honestly I agree I just wanted to know if it was okay for her to have a small crush.
Oh my goodness you NEED to read Eragon! It's very descriptive but it has so much action it keeps you hooked! (I'm a book nerd)
Old 10-07-2014, 03:22 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I'm not sure who my characters would like or if you guys are ok with letting me put your characters in or how to fit everyone in the story
Old 10-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lol they don't have to like someone Lemony. Not everyone needs a love story, in fact most people won't have one. And of course we're ok with you using our characters, just remember to stick to their personalities though.
Awesome posts guys!
And I don't really care when Stacia gets rescued. Maybe it should be after Random Gifted Person gets captured by Ren and Galadriel though, or they might actually get into big trouble. Or they could just blame Ansell

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great posts guys!

Good idea about Messenger Falcons Night! I like that
Yeah, no one blow Ansell's cover! We need him as a top secret dual agent

Haha! Indeed it is Jenny! I love that series, among many others! Haha. Actually, all of the names I suggested are places in books I have read

Night, yes it is a good series I love it.

Hehe! Jenny I'm a book nerd too!!! I love reading!!!!

So far we have two votes for Mallorea and two votes for Alagaesia... and one undecided. Any more votes?

Alright, so this is how I think the next little bit will go (in RP time not real time) :
Tonight- Clann get-to-know-each-other meeting
Tomorrow morning- When Ansell sends out the message falcon and Clann receives it shortly after
Tomorrow midday- Dai Li capture Unnamed Gifted child
Tomorrow evening- Clann rescues Stacia
The next day- Clann rescues Hope and Joy

That timeline sound good to everyone?
Old 10-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Great posts guys!

Good idea about Messenger Falcons Night! I like that
Yeah, no one blow Ansell's cover! We need him as a top secret dual agent

Haha! Indeed it is Jenny! I love that series, among many others! Haha. Actually, all of the names I suggested are places in books I have read

Night, yes it is a good series I love it.

Hehe! Jenny I'm a book nerd too!!! I love reading!!!!

So far we have two votes for Mallorea and two votes for Alagaesia... and one undecided. Any more votes?

Alright, so this is how I think the next little bit will go (in RP time not real time) :
Tonight- Clann get-to-know-each-other meeting
Tomorrow morning- When Ansell sends out the message falcon and Clann receives it shortly after
Tomorrow midday- Dai Li capture Unnamed Gifted child
Tomorrow evening- Clann rescues Stacia
The next day- Clann rescues Hope and Joy

That timeline sound good to everyone?
Yes I've set the story so the clan can come and rescue them this works
Old 10-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Sounds good to me, Liri!
Old 10-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks Liri! That timeline looks great to me!
Okay, thanks for the recommendation guys! I'll check out the Eragon series. Haha, I happen to be a bit of a bookworm too. Aren't we all? I mean, we're all trying to put together a story of our own here.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sounds good to me! Oh my gosh! I'm a total bookworm, also! I'll have to check out that book series. Is it clean?
Old 10-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Sounds good to me! Oh my gosh! I'm a total bookworm, also! I'll have to check out that book series. Is it clean?
What book series?
Old 10-07-2014, 10:23 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Eragon.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
In present time you guys can either rescue Hope and Joy or capture them
Old 10-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
The timeline looks good to me.
Oh the Eragon series is so good! I would definitely recommend it as well. Currently I'm on Brisingr, and it's been a great series so far. It's actually called the Inheritance Cycle series, not the Eragon series... Which is kind of funny because Inheritance is the last book.
As for cleanliness, I would have to say it's not too bad. It's better than a lot of the YA stuff out there these days. But if you're really adverse to violence, then I might not recommend it.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!