PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Merfairy Empress
View Sarah Stardust's Photo Album
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Regal
Sarah Stardust is a talented FairySarah Stardust is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
This is a great Pixie Hollow book series! All Pixie Hollow fans should read it. The magical egg that Mother Dove has that keeps everyone on Never Land young was shattered during a storm, and the fairies must go on a quest to get the right ingredients to fix it. It will keep you on the edge of your seat! There are two other books in the series: Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand, and Fairies and the Quest for Never Land. Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand is the conclusion to the first book. Rani made a deal with a mermaid in the first book that if the mermaid would lend her a magic mermaid's comb (which was one of the items required to fix the egg) that she would get it back to her as soon as she could. But Rani didn't give it back to her on time, so the mermaid sent a horrible flood to Fairy Haven. And lastly, Fairies and the Quest for Never Land. This is about a girl named Gwendolyn, who has always dreamed of seeing Never Land. She is related to Wendy Darling, who went to Never Land a long time ago. There is a special charm that has been passed down to girls in the family for generations: the gift Wendy gave to Peter Pan. On Gwendolyn's birthday, it was her turn to receive the gift. Every night that she wore it, she had magical dreams of visiting Fairy Haven. When Peter Pan arrives to take Gwendolyn to Never Land for real, she embarks on a journey of a lifetime. Find out what happens next for yourselves, and read them all like I did.

Last edited by Sarah Stardust; 05-31-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
They all seem like excellent stories.I'll be happy to read them.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:47 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hehe, I have read almost all of the fairy books! I only have a few left that I haven't read!
Anyways all of them are really good books! Same with Gail Carson Levine's ones! Those are very good!
Old 07-07-2011, 10:49 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Sarah I love thos books. Wonderfully written and beautifully drawn.

They are a great read for the young and the young at heart.

~Twi
Old 02-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I love Fairy Dust and the Quest For the Egg...all of them, really. The first book smells so good...like old memories of first reading it...yeah, that sounds weird.